• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
I just want to say Qraq was right about Relhots and FFS posting the conversation in the Idaho smash thread because thats what its for and the other one was for something else, which is why it is closed now.

As far as the tournament goes it's looking like Utah wont go because no one from there wants to drive. Qraq i do you know if any WA players are going because i could use names so i can add them to the list.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
I just want to say Qraq was right about Relhots and FFS posting the conversation in the Idaho smash thread because thats what its for and the other one was for something else, which is why it is closed now.

As far as the tournament goes it's looking like Utah wont go because no one from there wants to drive. Qraq i do you know if any WA players are going because i could use names so i can add them to the list.
Reason:
1. dom told jailene to not post her conversation with relhots in that thread and move it to idaho thread.

2. Jailene said **** you i can do what i want.

3. dom deleted the first post in hoping to get it closed

3.5 lots of fun arguments

4. Jailene continued her conversation with relhots

4.5 I went to bed

5. SilentWolf locked the thread and dom woke me up...

thus proves, two wrongs don't make a right! (funny how all this happens in the same house!)

Relhots

Smash Lord
We didn't have any arguments...we just talked about germany, what the list was (after it was deleted), and who the top 3 were for the girls. and then Qraq told SilentWolf to close it.

why was he at your house when you went to bed?

and why does qraq try to make me look like the bad person?

One of the conversations had to do with me going to a smashfest which has to do with it...

It was filled with 3 pages of crap, like idaho sucks, where is idaho...he only wanted it closed cause he wanted you guys to hate me as much as he does...i swear, he really must hate me.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
i didnt know he wanted for me to go to a different thread...he never told me. Jailene (i presuming) did right before it got closed...

We didn't have any arguments...we just talked about germany, what the list was (after it was deleted), and who the top 3 were for the girls. and then Qraq told SilentWolf to close it.

why was he at your house when you went to bed?

and why does qraq try to make me look like the bad person?
Dom(qraq) has been at my house for about 4 days now. He comes from mountian home and stays with me(knuttz), jailene(frankiefreakshow), and Lareesa(HBIC) at my house. and the arguments were qraq and ff. He told her to move it to the thread..you were an innocent bystander. dom said something to you because you posted right after gnosis's posts...agreeing idaho sucks...and he doesn't hate you...dom WILL say whats on his mind...don't take any offense to it...just don't say idaho sucks if your from idaho...we aren't the best...but we aren't awful.....you will be up with us in no time relhots....

By the way, dom and i are signed up at the eagle tourney on feb 9th...by the way, its on eagle and ustick...its a NEW store...same owners of the one i asked for a tourney... ha ha...they said not but now they have one! :)

prize = smash bros brawl...

so i'm guessing dom or I will have an extra copy of brawl....

and hott...completely random...

Relhots

Smash Lord
i never said idaho sucked. where?

I dont think i did, why would i say any state sucked?

the only thing i said after gnosis was "it doesnt matter if you lose or win, just to have fun..."

knuttz45

Smash Ace
i never said idaho sucked. where?

I dont think i did, why would i say any state sucked?

the only thing i said after gnosis was "it doesnt matter if you lose or win, just to have fun..."
I'm going off of what i remembered from last night. and i'm not going to look at the thread....and it did seem you were piggybacking on everything gnosis said...But..who wouldn't with gnosis...:laugh:...Gnosis ist ein reizvoller Mann und ich würde lieben, ihm Kolbengeschlecht zu geben

Relhots

Smash Lord
i only said one thing about gnosis...i have no idea what you are talking about.

I looked and i never said anything about idaho sucking...

I thought speaking german would work, but then people started using translators...did you? seems like it...

what you said: "Gnosis is a delightful man and I would love to give him piston sex..."

tmi :)

translators never work...it always comes out very wierd.

QraQ

Smash Ace
i only said one thing about gnosis...i have no idea what you are talking about.

I looked and i never said anything about idaho sucking...

I thought speaking german would work, but then people started using translators...did you? seems like it...

what you said: "Gnosis is a delightful man and I would love to give him piston sex..."

tmi :)

translators never work...it always comes out very wierd.
This is quite funny....
You really don't understand how stupid you sound.
You're trying so hard to get every1 to like you that you're making an opposite effect.
You're 15 until your attitude proves different. Not to mention instead of just telling us you wanted to make us do a scavenger hunt for it.
How "adult" of you.

-QraQ

P.S. I don't hate you. You just made a very bad impression on alot of us.

Relhots

Smash Lord
This is quite funny....
You really don't understand how stupid you sound.
You're trying so hard to get every1 to like you that you're making an opposite effect.
You're 15 until your attitude proves different. Not to mention instead of just telling us you wanted to make us do a scavenger hunt for it.
How "adult" of you.

-QraQ

P.S. I don't hate you. You just made a very bad impression on alot of us.
This is quite funny...
You really don't understand how stupid you are.
You think im trying to get everyone to like me, but you are trying to get everyone to like you since you think you so cool.
Im 14 until June of 2008
your an smart a** until your attitude proves otherwise
and you have no respect for other people.

PS: i dont hate you...you hate me

you try to prove me wrong, and you try to get everyone to hate me...

work on your people skills

QraQ

Smash Ace
This is quite funny...
You really don't understand how stupid you are.
You think im trying to get everyone to like me, but you are trying to get everyone to like you since you think you so cool.
Im 14 until June of 2008
your an smart a** until your attitude proves otherwise
and you have no respect for other people.

PS: i dont hate you...you hate me

you try to prove me wrong, and you try to get everyone to hate me...

work on your people skills
Kid are you kidding me?
You just piggybacked everything I said and turned it around on me.
Ever since you have been on the boards you have taken everything people say so seriously.
And I'm not the only one who thinks this.
You just need to calm down and stop thinking people are out to get you.
Im sorry to say his but you have a very adolescent viewpoint on what is going on here.
You need to actually come play us so we can see what you're like otherwise we'll just know you for how you act online. Which 9 times out of 10 is portrayed wrong.
And "you think you so cool"....seriously get some actual bases on that plz.

-QraQ

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I like Qraq. From how long I've known him/met him face to face, he seems like a person who can take ****, dish it back out, and have fun all at the same time without hurting people TOO badly.
=<

gnosis

Smash Lord
I like Qraq. From how long I've known him/met him face to face, he seems like a person who can take ****, dish it back out, and have fun all at the same time without hurting people TOO badly.
=<
nom nom nom how's that d !ck taste there...

Naw, i'm just messing :D. Qraq -is- a good man.

It's the holidays, I'm just spreading cheer, don't take offense people.

Also, I think Idaho is the worst active state. Can anyone think of worse states that are as active as us, on the boards, with videos, etc.? Like, I've never heard of anything from Wyoming so they might not count.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Kid are you kidding me?
You just piggybacked everything I said and turned it around on me.
Ever since you have been on the boards you have taken everything people say so seriously.
And I'm not the only one who thinks this.
You just need to calm down and stop thinking people are out to get you.
Im sorry to say his but you have a very adolescent viewpoint on what is going on here.
You need to actually come play us so we can see what you're like otherwise we'll just know you for how you act online. Which 9 times out of 10 is portrayed wrong.
And "you think you so cool"....seriously get some actual bases on that plz.

-QraQ
you know im just messin with you...and i never said i was good, what gave you that idea?..and i was and still am very calm, i never get mad. i would love too come but as i stated in previous posts, i will never be able to come...i want to but i cant, im 14 and i would be going to a place to play games with people i dont know and who are alot older than me.

SweetTangerine

Smash Rookie
you know im just messin with you...and i never said i was good, what gave you that idea?..and i was and still am very calm, i never get mad. i would love too come but as i stated in previous posts, i will never be able to come...i want to but i cant, im 14 and i would be going to a place to play games with people i dont know and who are alot older than me.
We never said you said you were good....
Seriously where do you get this stuff from?
You're not an active smasher and have played nobody in your state or area on the boards so why do you post the kind of **** you post?
It's not even funny to me anymore.
Play us when you grow up...
<3 U =)

-QraQ

Relhots

Smash Lord
if you guys played in a public place i could probably come...probably.

i dont even want to know who posted that...

or i can play you guys when brawl comes out...

knuttz45

Smash Ace
piston...butt...same thing to me relhots. ha ha ha ha! come to the brawl tourney at the pnt on eagle and ustick if you can only go to public places!!!....on feb 09th....practice.....and show us your skillz...man i'm looking foward to having an extra copy of brawl...(for the community)

again...who is going to IF!

P.S. Dom and I have a new name for the next Idaho up and coming...whio is tate! we will tell you tate....and you should change your name... :)...i'll tell you if you want a new name!!!

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
so like, as a totally different subject from evrything above ^^^^^^^^

happy new years to all you guys. :chuckle:

Relhots, just play it cool. Try not to into arguements, just keep your distance Totally away from it. I mean, i know i'm an ***, but i don't get into arguements that much.
And everyone else, comon it's a joyish accasion, little hospitality. i love you guys, not totally literally, but as friends and smashers. And no, im not drunk or hyped up on drugs.

- AlCheMisT :monkey:

Relhots

Smash Lord
piston...butt...same thing to me relhots. ha ha ha ha! come to the brawl tourney at the pnt on eagle and ustick if you can only go to public places!!!....on feb 09th....practice.....and show us your skillz...man i'm looking foward to having an extra copy of brawl...(for the community)

again...who is going to IF!

P.S. Dom and I have a new name for the next Idaho up and coming...whio is tate! we will tell you tate....and you should change your name... :)...i'll tell you if you want a new name!!!
I'll see if i can go...

happy new years everybody!

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
So I have a cracked rib and I think it's turned into a bigger crack or break or some **** now, because I can barely move and doing **** like playing smash and typing this hurt like hell.

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
LOL. Well...It's actually a torn muscle I found out, not a cracked rib, which the doctor said was just as bad if not worse. So yea lol.

There's two stories.

First part to both is true. I've had a bad cough since the beginning of december, and it's finally gone away, but I had coughed so badly I bruised a rib. This was roughly 6 days ago.

This part of the story is fake and what I tell people such as my parents and the hospital;
I got up out of my bed last night too quickly to go to the bathroom and I felt a *pop* in my side.

The TRUE part of the story;
My girlfriend stayed the night over new years last night, and while I was enjoying the night with her (to put it...plainly) I went to position myself and get a little more comfortable when I feel a tearing/pop in my side.
And yes, think inside the box with this one because it's true.

So yea. It ****ing sucks, and the doctor essentially told me to stay off my feet and be lazy for a week. I was like "YES@@@@" then realized I have debate practice tomorrow (which requires heavy breathing and it to be done quickly (Dom knows lol, we watched a video of what I do at the smashfest)), I'm spending Thursday with my girlfriend while she's home alone, and Friday/Saturday I have a debate tournament and I'm also going bowling in Pocatello.
:cool:!

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to go to the fab. tourney at the store, if I can that would be fun, even if its just for the expieriance

Relhots

Smash Lord
(durrrrrrrrrr)...im an idiot...i just realized it :)

who closed the idaho female smasher?

Top Bottom