• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Icekid Present's "Come take my $ Tournament" PALM BEACH FLORIDA (3/29/2008)

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
SORRY FOR SUCH SHORT NOTICE!
After ****** everyone but a Lucas player so bad these past few tournaments. I decided to finally give something back. I will be personally adding $100's to the pot if 30 people show. If 45 people show or more i will personally be adding $150 to the pot.

Where?: Subzero Games
Location: 1189 Royal Palm Beach Blvd, Royal Palm Beach, Florida, 33411
Their #: (561) 439-2111

My AIM: Icekidrpgfreak
My #: (561)452-0954

Date: 3/29/08 Saturday
Time: Doors are gonna be open around 10:30 AM.
11:30AM Doubles Sign ups Start
12:30PM Doubles Begins
Singles will begin no later than 3:00PM
Ending ?!?!?!?!

FEES:
$20 Door Fee
15 of that 20 goes to singles pot, 5 goes to venue.
Doubles: 20 dollars per team, 10 per person.
You do not pay door fee, you do not play, singles, doubles, or friendlies.

PAYOUT:
1st- 70%
2nd- 20%
3rd 10%

General Rules:

3 Stock
7 Minute Time Limit
All items are gonna be off.
No stalling
If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge (later to be decided) and if he or she decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the stock.
IC infinate chain throw is allowed until 250% before it is considered stalling. (if possible?)
You get the ideas with the stalling business. Don't do it.

For Teams: Team attack on... same stuff stated above. Any team infinates are allowed until 250 before considered stalling.

STAGES: (Some minor changes from last time)

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Coneria
PokeStadium ONE
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion
Delfino Plaza

Banned:
Greenhillzone
Skyworld
Great Sea (the toon link level)
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

NO PERSONS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION FROM HOME VIA WI-FI

Let me know if i left anything out
POST UP SUKKAS

LIST for both 100% and Maybe
Icekid
Projekt84
Mystic
Sabinx
Linguini
Seibriks
Galeon
Ruuku
Rieshu
Bya
Culinary
Ares
Doe
Nero
Max Powers
Equi
Black Jinjow
Dragon Ryu
Kado
Z
Jin
Danny Tommy G
Chad
Chaz
Lambchops
Overkill
Princess of Light
Mr H Is Mario

Vijin

Smash Ace
And here I thought Icekid was a humble kid and everyone talking about him being cocky was just jealous... turns out they're probably just jealous, and he really is cocky. lol
Since I can't sign up for Hardknocks I might come to this. Just Maybe!

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
And here I thought Icekid was a humble kid and everyone talking about him being cocky was just jealous... turns out they're probably just jealous, and he really is cocky. lol
Since I can't sign up for Hardknocks I might come to this. Just Maybe!
I am two different people online and in person haha. I'm a *** online and very humble in person. It's just fun that way.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Guys need to stop making johns and giving the guy hate. Nobody has heard of Ice Kid and he won Manko's tourney, so he is getting a ton of hate. I met the guy and saw him play at Seibrik's tournament, he definitely knows what he is doing and is not a scrub at Brawl. He is better than 95% of Central Florida at Brawl.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
Thanks dguy!. Btw if you people couldnt tell my whole tournament name is pure sarcasm. If CFL has a problem with me right now come settle it right here. I'll do a MM of any amount

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Lol like I said 1-2 years we'll see who really is pro. for now I cant realyl say icekid is as good as he appears but you never know this kid migth be a beast or just another average smasher who does good in the beggining of brawl like in melee. I can name people who won tourneys in the past and now they suck llol

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
It's not like FIU took First in teams and singles at the last tournament. Oh wait! we did, and we're coming to take first again so be ready!

Equi

Smash Ace
I'll be there. West Palm Beach is wicked close to where I am. We should practice sometime Icekid.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Doesn't it force everyone who enters the establishment to partake in Singles? Some people like to go just for teams, or even just for friendlies. That rule will deter them from coming.

Black Jinjo & Equi: I'm adding you both to the [thread=70386]Florida Thread[/thread] and notice you have the same Brawl code. Are you guys brothers, roommates, or what?

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
This **** is getting pretty hyped up.
Why don't you CFL haters put your money where your mouth is and come down to the south? Im sure my crew and the peeps at FIU would love to play.
Ill updated the list a litte later on today. Right now its looking to be 25 people. I don't know all who's coming from FIU

OTRU...

Smash Champion
cuz my mouth wont drive me to SFL...

at the moment my crew is kinda screwed with the car situation, xYz is the only one who has a good car to make the trip but he has work and u know a life to take care of. So you know its not that we dont wanna go down there its just that we CANT go at the moment due to the circumstances I just described. Im getting a new car soon so I'll be driving to tourneys in sfl as soon as that happens.

Culinary

Smash Apprentice
Hate, hate, hate. I'm still on for this weekend. If I don't die or something :(.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Ice Kid... $5 mm whenver the hell i get to meet ya? I can't come to you're tourney but i'll be at hardknocks and some other tournies next month. see you then. lol, your nick around CFL is icenoob, not sure why... are you decent in melee? or have you been awaiting brawl?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
It's like only the chosen few have a car. Steal a horse.
I have a life to take care of and work and a car but I am still going.

If you want to come, you'll find a way. Otherwise talk is cheap.

Zoro

Smash Champion
icenoob thats harsh xyz

his nickname is camping prodigy
aka pikminkid

honestly speaking tho hes a nice kid irl at least at mankos he was

Equi

Smash Ace
Doesn't it force everyone who enters the establishment to partake in Singles? Some people like to go just for teams, or even just for friendlies. That rule will deter them from coming.

Black Jinjo & Equi: I'm adding you both to the [thread=70386]Florida Thread[/thread] and notice you have the same Brawl code. Are you guys brothers, roommates, or what?
His online isn't working so he's using mine for the time being. And he's a NE smasher, but he's visiting down here and trying to join the FL scene.

Icekid

Smash Apprentice
icenoob thats harsh xyz

his nickname is camping prodigy
aka pikminkid

honestly speaking tho hes a nice kid irl at least at mankos he was
I'm hella nice in person gave my props to people and all that. But if people gonna sit here and talk **** about me. I will talk **** back.
UPDATED LIST
s

Funked

Smash Apprentice
Icekid is a scrub and doesn't know anything at all, i played him for 1000 on wifi and that scrub had to deposit all thems monies into my pay pal account, now I'm smoking 40's and drinking blunts with a bunch of Puerto Rican prosities. Ill be there to **** that noob.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lol icenoob nobody is hating on you. Were just enjoying talking **** to you. You probably are a nice kid in real life. Don't take stuff on smashboards too seriously.

Also like Zoro said 99% of CFL was not at Manko's tourney. So you sure as hell didn't get anywhere near beasting CFL.

Top Bottom