• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Icekid Present's "Come take my $ Tournament" PALM BEACH FLORIDA (3/29/2008)

Equi

Smash Ace
icekid i didn't pre-register for Hard Knocks cuz we forgot. >_> so i won't be able to make it but let me know when you want to practice bro.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I think I got 5th?

beat chaz in round before winners semi

was down 0-1 to galeon in winner semis about to win round 2 and controller crapped out on me at the exact moment I went to down smash, twice (c stick down no response twice).. **** happens I guess. but was even till that junk :(

played chaz again in loser semis and lost.

GG's to everyone didn't get a chance to play seibrik or equi. Maybe another time.
Would have liked playing against kirby rather than marth again ;)

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Hey that tourney was awsome Icekid can't wait to play you guys again. We really need to get that crew battle too sometime.

Galeon

Smash Ace
^ That's Chaz.

GGs, all. Was a bunch of fun. A couple of matches had me nervous, one against a ZSS, a part where I almost (?) died from a metaknight and me and seibrik's suuuuuuper intense set in winner's finals. Tourney was too good.

And do I have to say it?

FIU TOOK FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD PLACE IN SINGLES.

FIU TOOK FIRST AND SECOND IN TEAMS.

We only brought 3 people from FIU to the tournament (although a 4th visited us later after he was done with his GameStop tourney). Me adn Seibrik were on teams and Chaz (the third) took second in teams with Equi, a guy he never teamed with before. Really good stuff. Equi got 4th in singles. He's gotten sooo much better btw. Hero today is definitely Chaz though, for knocking 3/4 members of BCC out of loser's bracket. Every one of them that he went against got taken out and he went on to make it a full FIU finish.

btw.

D...H...B... for the win.

darkshy

Smash Ace
hey I only got winner finals recorded, but I need names. All I know was that there was icekid. I don't know his partner or the two that beat them.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
aww i thought maybe u got winners finals of SINGLES, that would have been freakin awesome

Winners finals doubles consisted of:
IceKid/Projekt 84 and Galeon/Seibrik

darkshy

Smash Ace
Thanks seibrik. lol to believe I was standing behind you and didn't even know. They'll be on my youtube profile.

Oh seeing as I don't know who seibrik used I assumed it was kirby. Just lemme know and I'll change it.

Top Bottom