• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers forum project: A private ice climbers wiki; 1st purge done.

Prawn

Smash Master
actually **** it im just gonna go back to trolling these boards cause it really doesnt matter.

have fun with your wiki yo

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
making it closed just makes people feel important
No, there is a very clear reason to keep the information private. I think you'll find most people involved are against hiding information for the sake of it, for example I'm sure swordgard will confirm that I initially hated the idea until he gave me a good reason to hide it.

But whatever man, enjoy your trolling. If anything, this board needs another Future...

Prawn

Smash Master
no these boards need more players who place well LOL

spend your time practicing cgs instead of doing writeups on the yoshi matchup

Teh Future

Smash Master
If anything, this board needs another Future...
llllooooo I agree, smashboards is pretty useless for getting real info, trolling is soooooooo much moar fun

Lain, hylian, *insert knowledgebaaekbadale ic main herr* do share stuff, you just gotta talk to them. The problem is you cant talk to lain if you spend all day on lawlboards theorycrafting

Sieguest

Smash Master
Controversy galore in this thread... =/ I mean seriously, is it that bad that it's kept "private"? Just seems like a more organized way of sharing information. x.x
>.> I probably wouldn't join after all, I refuse to make more accounts in more places. x.x

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
OpenID is basically an account that you can use anywhere that accepts it without having to sign up everywhere individually.

r3d d09

Smash Master
and cover everything if you do. because i know B/B isn't used often, but people will ask about it >.> just get a video that covers every possible chaingrab.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
We need a hobbling vid as well. I recommend making one for that first, since its just one throw at a time. Also include Smash hobbling. :V

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
also. someone does need to make an up to date CG video/tut. Who'd like to take this challenge?
I was going to do something like this eventually but that is a ways off... I'd rather spend my time on other things + I don't think we really need it.

I'm looking forward to what Smoom comes up with though, of course. :3

Smoom77

Smash Master
I've found out a faster way to upload my videos so I may try to work on this.

-I still have to finish uploading kacks videos
-Then Cheese's video.
-my own personal videos
-i sorta have a main part in two musicals+the end of the school's grading period is coming up.

I'm sorta busy as you see. :/

lain

Smash Master
Haven't read what's going on here yet (haven't been on smashboards much lately), but I feel that we should also take the time to discuss how the MLG ruleset will affect IC play. There's a lot.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Haven't read what's going on here yet (haven't been on smashboards much lately), but I feel that we should also take the time to discuss how the MLG ruleset will affect IC play. There's a lot.
Make sure you always pick second when it comes to striking that's all I'm saying. I got screwed over in pools this weekend because of this. If you pick first. It doesn't matter how many counter stages you get rid of, a snake or MK player will always leave you with 2 crappy stages in the end.

You can make sure 2 neutral-esque stages are the only ones choosable.

swordgard

Smash Hero
The following members have been purged for inactivity/lack of contributions: Cura, Smoom, 00Zero, Bnzaaa.
The following members were close to being purged for lack of contributions: Ch33se.

Purges will now happen 1st of every month, starting may 1st. Membership approvals will be done on the same dates after may 1st.

Top Bottom