• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers forum project: A private ice climbers wiki; 1st purge done.

Teh Future

Smash Master
^

end agreeing with swordgard?

make less sense.

SG you waste enough time with the wiki and your "research" (aka probably just making things up) to not play the game so I don't know why you care if I post in your thread.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Anyone who wants to be a part of this can just post here btw if that wasn't clear.

And really teh future, if you believe I just make things up thats your choice, but research is definitely something that can help you improve your gameplay. Best example would be EA's solo chaingrab thread.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Grim, make a springnote account and post your account name here, I will add you to the wiki.

r3d d09

Smash Master
match ups i think are the most important right now. and you should make a thing for an ipod thing. how you have a quick writeup of them all in that one format, i want that :) really badly xD

Prawn

Smash Master
i'm willing to get on board with this now i guess

i cant really write a paragraph as to why i should be on this, but i think being one of 5-7 tournament active IC mains should count for something, haha.

that and i should be on new england prs after this saturday unless i **** up super hard.

i have a lot of random knowledge.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Can I get in on this?

I'm very interested and curious to the potential this has.

I'm a NewEngland PR, Prawn can tell you. I usually place in the top 8.
Did decent at mlg, and is pretty active in the tourney scene.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'll contribute:

my spring note user name is : Gimr

my nick name is: God-is-my-Rock

Teh Future

Smash Master
^aka him making stuff up (wait i think I mean "theorycrafting" lol)

anyways i might join this after school cause ill be bored and i can help with some matchups.

Top Bottom