I Will Believe In Myself: Miles "Tails" Prower Support Thread

Super Devon

Smash Rookie
This is most likely fake, (see 2;10 for the video) but my heart nearly couldn't take it!
People like to mess with us fans ^^;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9ezULj0AQ
I don't think this is real
though I couldn't find that Tails render featured in that leak, the icon and portrait on the character select look really small, it also looks like a fan render.

though I was able to download the video, the announcer call sounds... actually I don't know, considering you can technically make the announcer say anything now using an app, this doesn't sound similar to generating him saying "tails" in that app

but I think it's not real regardless, but I'm still hoping for Tails to be playable.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this is real
though I couldn't find that Tails render featured in that leak, the icon and portrait on the character select look really small, it also looks like a fan render.

though I was able to download the video, the announcer call sounds... actually I don't know, considering you can technically make the announcer say anything now using an app, this doesn't sound similar to generating him saying "tails" in that app

but I think it's not real regardless, but I'm still hoping for Tails to be playable.
I definitely agree it seems fake.
I find it cool, that someone made a leak of Tails tho.
Though it is rather interesting that the announcer call isn't the same as the 15.ai generator voice, if what you're saying is true.
Is there a way you could upload it?

NNID
RetrogamerMax2
This is most likely fake, (see 2;10 for the video) but my heart nearly couldn't take it!
People like to mess with us fans ^^;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ9ezULj0AQ
It's definitely fake since the render is too small and the quality of the render I would say isn't on par with the rest of the roster. Plus the leaker is covering his hand over the touch screen right when he is selecting Tails which to me is a HUGE red flag if it already wasn't.

NNID
TomOfHyrule
It does look nice, I'll give you that, but that's so undeniably fake it's not even funny. Why is this youtuber even entertaining the possiblity that this is the least bit plausible?

The render looks very static in comparison, and the fact that they 'convieniently' cover the camera when selecting the character just tells so much that this is fake. Not to mention that this build of the game has all of the DLC, except convieniently the ARMS character that hasn't been revealed yet - and we know that ARMS would come out before this potential Tails pack.

Sad, since Tails is my #2 most wanted, and unquestionably my vote for #1 most deserving character.

...but an app that can make the announcer say anything? Do tell... I'd love to hear that voice spout out a few good names so I can cry into my pillow imaging the possiblities...

NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Remember bois and gurls what the ESRB leak from Smash 4 has taught us:

If the leaker doesn't have gameplay footage, don't believe it for a second even if the sceenshot is convincing as hell because the Grinch leak taught us anything can be faked through Photoshop outside of gameplay footage.

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425
Remember bois and gurls what the ESRB leak from Smash 4 has taught us:

If the leaker doesn't have gameplay footage, don't believe it for a second even if the sceenshot is convincing as hell because the Grinch leak taught us anything can be faked through Photoshop outside of gameplay footage.
i don't know much about this photoshop or modding thing or whatever,
but i just thought I'd share that anyhow, i still faith in him tho <3

Super Devon

Smash Rookie

TailsFoxie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8467-4041-5425
Last edited:
Top Bottom