• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I record your Replays Topic has moved to All is Brawl Link Forums

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i think u earse me odd here is my wii:6936-3207-9120-4915 thx nice to have u back man

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
i think u earse me odd here is my wii:6936-3207-9120-4915 thx nice to have u back man
o.O I deleted a lot of people recently...hopefully I didn't get you.

I tried to leave my Wii on all night with Brawl running to register everyone but WiFi disconnected me -_-

I still need to confirm with numeonezeldafan & diagonal. I'm gonna leave my Wii on while I go out...hopefully you guys logon for it to be confirmed.

I'll record all replays on Sunday.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
k im on right now did u add me brawl fc if not it's on the top left where all my info. i add u already

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
o.O I deleted a lot of people recently...hopefully I didn't get you.

I tried to leave my Wii on all night with Brawl running to register everyone but WiFi disconnected me -_-

I still need to confirm with numeonezeldafan & diagonal. I'm gonna leave my Wii on while I go out...hopefully you guys logon for it to be confirmed.

I'll record all replays on Sunday.
Hey man... I dont know whats goinig on... i registered you but it still says nothing... :( just try re-adding me, and i will do the same!!! thx again odd!! ;)

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
OK.... Wifi must be back to normal!! it finally registered your Brawl code!! :)

im just waiting for our wii codes to register then we are golden!!!

EDIT:

Thanks sasook for thee tip!!! see ima quick learner....

OK odd this is very odd indeed... it still says it hasnt add you yet :( i remember having this same problem with another fellow. I could add his brawl fc, but not his wii code. I just left it and one day it worked... gawd i hate wifi!!!! im gunna try some things with my firewall tommorow and see if that might be the problem...

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
OK odd this is very odd indeed... it still says it hasnt add you yet :( i remember having this same problem with another fellow. I could add his brawl fc, but not his wii code. I just left it and one day it worked... gawd i hate wifi!!!! im gunna try some things with my firewall tommorow and see if that might be the problem...

Naa, let me restart my Wii. That might be the problem. I was AFK online at Brawl ( like I usually am) but let me go to my Wii menu and see if it doesn't pop up in 15 minutes.

Edit: Ok, you're registered. Sent you a replay that I've probably sent everyone in the world to :)

Ritch

Smash Journeyman
Hey Odd, you think you can record that match agaisnt the g&w fast for the link vs g&w match up on the g&w boards, since they think link is so easy to beat

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
i've got sum link vids, especially against g&w
my number is 0927-5569-8849-3768

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Unless you deleted me from your list (which I'm not sure yet.) expect some replays from me soon.
I might have without knowing...I deleted tons of people but didn't want to delete anyone from these boards...I ended up deleting a couple on accident. What was your Brawl user name again?

As for G&W replays...gonna have to wait till Sunday :p

I almost wanna make a fake video of Link VS G&W and name him Valdn or something and have Link hax him into arrow machinegun death then give it to the G&W boys and tell them how we straight r4p3 like thugs. J/k

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Recording all matches (20+) right now. I'll have them e-mailed to you (if you've given me your e-mail) within a few hours since my Friday night has been crushed and destroyed. lol :/

P.S. I dunno if you guys know anything about video recording but I lost my uber video recording setting of 10000 Kbps (over the top RIDICULOUS quality) while maintaining the lowest megabyte rate I've ever seen...so now I'm recording it at 2500 KBPS. Which is still great but if you want me to record higher tell me...you'll have larger file downloads but quality might be better (to be honest I can't tell the difference but hey).

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
P.S. I dunno if you guys know anything about video recording but I lost my uber video recording setting of 10000 Kbps (over the top RIDICULOUS quality) while maintaining the lowest megabyte rate I've ever seen...so now I'm recording it at 2500 KBPS. Which is still great but if you want me to record higher tell me...you'll have larger file downloads but quality might be better (to be honest I can't tell the difference but hey).
as long as the quality is as good as the ones you have on your channel, im cool!!! - i could care less how long it takes to DL :) thx again man!! (you will get one more thankyou after i get them of course + 1 more after i put them up!!! XD)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Recording all matches (20+) right now. I'll have them e-mailed to you (if you've given me your e-mail) within a few hours since my Friday night has been crushed and destroyed. lol :/

The Gamebridge is so awesome even low quality looks good. :p

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Rapidshare is being weak sauce. It's disconnecting all files I have before they're done uploading...I'm gonna try to figure out what's wrong with it so I'll upload them later.

Monkey, you've got some funny replays with some golden moments. Double bomb into UpAir was great and brought a single tear running down my cheek. The gale boomerang kill on Marth at Battlefield was SOO funny I laughed hard when he got carried to the blast zone XD

Files will be up later...maybe...

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Rapidshare is being weak sauce. It's disconnecting all files I have before they're done uploading...I'm gonna try to figure out what's wrong with it so I'll upload them later.

Monkey, you've got some funny replays with some golden moments. Double bomb into UpAir was great and brought a single tear running down my cheek. The gale boomerang kill on Marth at Battlefield was SOO funny I laughed hard when he got carried to the blast zone XD

Files will be up later...maybe...
LOL xD thx so the files may not come tommrow :'( we need to fight again

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
this is gay sry odd i cant send u anymore vids of me b/c i cant get it form rapied share anymore. they said i reached my free users limit or sumthing<_< thx for all ur help dude :(

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i really wanted to show ppl that replay vs marth with the gale boomerang

numonezeldafan

Smash Cadet
YESSS got the vids Odd!!! thankyou thankyou thankyou so muchly!!!!! im only uploading the snake and wolf one for now, the others maybe later!!! thx again dude!!! :)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
there are a couple of matches that i would like to get recorded if u dont mind. Mostly to get some sort of critique going. I feel like i should get better with link, im sure the community would be able to help, once i get some new stuff up. I'll send them 2 u now. You can decide if you want to record them.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Yesh he is :)
Send away.
Recording and sending on Sundays though. Once a week.

Rozar

Smash Rookie
but doesnt this mean you will only be uploading games under the length limit? games that quick are typically not great... **** you sakurai!

Deva

Smash Lord
the infinate replay hack from the homebrew channel is pretty easy to get.

Problem solved.

the infinate replay hack from the homebrew channel is pretty easy to get.

Problem solved.
yea but then you need to be sober enough to use it. I played so much smash bros new years night but I was to drunk to record more than two vids and one of them is when Im using C.falcon.

could you upload these vids for me oddler? I can send them by monday.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
... vids and one of them is when Im using C.falcon.

could you upload these vids for me oddler? I can send them by monday.
Huh?! Captain FALCON. *turns into Hulk* CAPTAIN FALCON?!! This thread is gimicky for only Link please...

It's kinda weird but I intended this thread to be for recording advanced techniques but turned into a Link replay station :3

As long as it's Link related or I swear buzz will close this too.

Huh?! Captain FALCON. *turns into Hulk* CAPTAIN FALCON?!! This thread is gimicky for only Link please...

It's kinda weird but I intended this thread to be for recording advanced techniques but turned into a Link replay station :3

As long as it's Link related or I swear buzz will close this too.
Ok, no c.falcon even if I beat up a ganon with him and he belongs to manly tier.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oddler, I'm having troubles sending recorded vids to people who had me record them. I know you use Rapidshare, but do I have to pay cash to send replays to other people using that? Do you know any other ways to send videos that don't cost?

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Oddler, I'm having troubles sending recorded vids to people who had me record them. I know you use Rapidshare, but do I have to pay cash to send replays to other people using that? Do you know any other ways to send videos that don't cost?
Naa , dude. Rapidshare is completely free. I like it the most....you can try http://www.megaupload.com which is also free. Rapidshare imo is easier to use but smaller file size limits for a free acount....200 megs total. I use the multiuploader so I can usually fit 4 HQ matches in 200 megs and if I fill it up I open a new tab and keep pumping them into Rapidshare and in like 2-3 hours I can upload all matches np. Go with Rapidshare :)

Top Bottom