• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I record your Replays Topic has moved to All is Brawl Link Forums

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Gah, I was gonna give the Bowser and Wolf ones to Sasook, since he was the Link in both...
But oh well, lol.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Ok, go for it. Few other people sent me some stuff...I'll record it once yours is here Finns.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I don't really check my Vault much...so if you do send replays make sure to post in here to alert me.

Finns, I'll send you the link to yours in about 2 hours....Gonna go out to eat and when I'm back I'll send you the links.

I saw you online earlier after asking a friend for Ganon mirrors but he was busy. You came out of your game but it was too late >:( You owe me some moar Ganon fun.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Oddler, I am building another set of replays to send you but its not finished yet.

O by the way, I would love to face you in some 1v1's I think we met before through T-Roll your his friend right? This way you could record some matches directly.

I play ganon too so ganon dits are not out of the question for friendlies.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Oddler, I am building another set of replays to send you but its not finished yet.

O by the way, I would love to face you in some 1v1's I think we met before through T-Roll your his friend right? This way you could record some matches directly.

I play ganon too so ganon dits are not out of the question for friendlies.
Send whatever you got...preferably all at once if you wait close to midnight or set your Wii time a day ahead everytime your points run out.

Ganon is crazy fun...Doing mirrors with him would be awesome. Whenever I see ya on it's game on :)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oddler, I'm going to send you a couple more matches.
One of them is another "best match ever" between me and Soldner Kei, and I've got one against #7 in Utah's DK (Which was rusty, which is why I won XP ). I think I had a couple against Starfire, but IDK so I'll have to check.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I wouldda loved to play some singles with you but Raffi is a really close friend I know in person. And I just got tired of playing brawl. So sorry about that.

I'm building another arsenal of replays to send though......

Do you accept Doubles matches or 1v1's only?

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Sure, send what ya got ,Anon. Let's see this johning DK you fought :p
I'll do 2vs2 as long as it's you playing Link.

Btw, those matches were pretty fun. I got to mess around with a bunch of weird characters :p
My Ganon didn't know what he was walking into that first match....two silver Links zairing like crazy XD

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I already sent them.
The guy wasn't johning, he was GOOD. He's #7 in the state, doesn't even use DK. His Diddy Kong kicked my poor little butt so bad that my entire Link turned red--hence why I'm always red link. :laugh: It was the first time he had used DK in four months.
BTW the two Link matches are WiFi, the DK one is live.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I wouldda loved to play some singles with you but Raffi is a really close friend I know in person. And I just got tired of playing brawl. So sorry about that.

I'm building another arsenal of replays to send though......

Do you accept Doubles matches or 1v1's only?

Whoa, I just got a comment on Youtube from a subscriber that said he had fun playing with me. He said your name "Bobby" which I think you used for our first match and he's like the only person that leaves any comments on my videos :laugh:

Is your friend Raffi's Youtube profile DiagonalHorizon??

Edit: Yeah LOL. He told me on Youtube. Soooo weird and coincidental. I guess there really aren't that many Link users out there :p I have a few videos I made of him and me like a month ago when I use to film Youtube challenges before I got swamped with them.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
ODDLER lvu u dawg thx for makin my matches in high def. we should fight again sometime

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Yes. Bobby is my name and Brett=Raffi. When I am not at college, he is basically a neighbor. We live like 5 mins away from each other.

By the way...I didn't know he had a Youtube account...

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I'm taking a huge break from Brawl...not sure how long. So whatever replays are in my vault right now as of Sunday , November 23, 2008 12:40 PST will be the last replays I record. Please don't send anymore in since I won't be turning on Brawl or checking forums for a few months. Have some urgent real life issues that need to be taken care of so I won't be able to play :(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Thanks for everything you've done for all of us, Oddler.

Hope everything gets resolved quickly and without too much difficulty!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
:):)
I'm taking a huge break from Brawl...not sure how long. So whatever replays are in my vault right now as of Sunday , November 23, 2008 12:40 PST will be the last replays I record. Please don't send anymore in since I won't be turning on Brawl or checking forums for a few months. Have some urgent real life issues that need to be taken care of so I won't be able to play :(

Thx Alot dude. i hope ur problem gets cleared up. thx dude much

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I sent you a funny IC video for you to enjoy....its laughs

I'm trying to record a combo teaching video and I have some nice advanced combo's I've recorded.....
when do you think you will come back?

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
I sent you a funny IC video for you to enjoy....its laughs

I'm trying to record a combo teaching video and I have some nice advanced combo's I've recorded.....
when do you think you will come back?
My laptop is semi-busted and my video recorder is being really really lame recording in low quality plus making it a zillion megabytes. I don't know what's wrong with it but I've been contacting their help support forum and they're slowly helping me through it about once a day going back and forth figuring out what's wrong with it.

I'm not suppose to be playing right now but since all of that is messed up I've been on Brawl lately. Save the video replays for when I make this topic open again if you still need it :3
Best I can say right now :3

Edit:
Actually, I just re-tested my Dazzle again after installing Service Pack #1 for Vista (Vista jacks everything up...I'm going Mac next laptop -_-). Although, record will still have to wait.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
We missed you Oddler! And we will continue to miss you until you get back!
Until then though, I am getting a Gamebridge (That's what it is looking like I am getting, anyway) for Christmas and so I can help lighten the load a little.

Not a lot. A little, but not a lot.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Added your Wii & your Brawl. Just needs confirmation. I'll be on a little longer. Try to log on Brawl real quick if ya can.

Edit: Try this tomorrow.

Top Bottom