• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I really dislike king k rool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
nearly unpunishable recovery
Two sentences in and you provide further evidence that you're a scrub that has no idea whatsoever what he's talking about. Get good. Adapt. Just cause you can't run in all willy nilly like you have been able to against every other character doesn't make Rool broken. Just about every notable competitive player has moved him down on their tier list since launch when he was initially S tier to basically everyone. Your opinions are based on salt and inability to change your strategy.

Tl;dr ur mad cause ur bad, shoo

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
glad to see you don't understand what a metaphor is
Okay, so when you compare K.Rool to Bayonetta it's a metaphor but when you draw the exact same comparisons with Little Mac it isn't? You aren't making any sense here.

The point is it's too early to say K.Rool is definitely broken. Bayonetta did turn out to be a tad bit too much, Little Mac turned out to be a joke, and we don't know how K.Rool will actually turn out yet. But I personally find exploiting his flaws and playing around his strengths to be far easier then it is with Smash 4 Bayonetta.

Last edited:

ps_

Banned via Warnings
Same logic is being used though, "hurr he's not broken, l2p lol "

You have to be willfully ignorant to think that a heavyweight character having a nearly unpunishable recovery, all sorts of super armor, kill confirms, ridiculous grabs and projectiles, all these insanely powerful tools, is perfectly fine and okay.

little mac didn't have ridiculous projectiles and an unpunishable recovery

shoo
Did you think jumping directly into a helicopter propeller that can carry around a 900+ pound crocodile wouldn't hurt? You wait for him to just about land and you whack him, or do it from the side before he lands at all. It's a good recovery (easily the best of any heavy) but it's easily punished.

His super armor is a big hurdle if he knows how to properly utilize it, but he can't hide it either. If he decides to take advantage of it twice then there's nothing stopping you from intentionally aiming at his belly a third time, stunning him and getting a KO. It's a big target. The cracks in his armor last a long while.

His kill confirms aren't out of the ordinary for a super heavyweight either. All of them have a less-than-instant startup, limited range and long recovery. The only unique one is his blunderbuss ball, sucking his opponent into the blunderbuss, or sucking the ball back in to fire it out again at 3 predetermined possible angles. And that attack demands he remain totally stationary and it's only dangerous on one side.

I really don't get the kvetching over this kremling. If anything he's one of the easier characters I fight. I'm over here struggling with Yoshi's ability to remain a dominating presence literally anywhere, complete with amazing recovery, excellent long-range harassment, endless combo potential and the skull bash of doom, yet people can't be bothered to not jump face-first into rotary blades.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Same logic is being used though, "hurr he's not broken, l2p lol "

You have to be willfully ignorant to think that a heavyweight character having a nearly unpunishable recovery, all sorts of super armor, kill confirms, ridiculous grabs and projectiles, all these insanely powerful tools, is perfectly fine and okay.
Sorry, you don't understand how thi s works.
"Nearly unpunishable." If you mean from the top, yes. Hit him from the sides or as he's in special fall. That's what we all do.
"All sorts of super armor." No. His "Belly armor" or whatever it is breaks after too long. Granted, that requires a bit of attack power, but you're making it sound like King K. Rool actually has super armor. He doesn't. Besides, it only covers one area of him. Go for his behind/sides.
"Ridiculous grabs." His grab range is no better than anyone else. He has a killthrow, as do most fighters. What's your point?
"Ridiculous projectiles." He can't even aim his projectiles and you can easily reflect them back at him. If you get hit by them, that's your own fault.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Sorry, you don't understand how thi s works.
"Nearly unpunishable." If you mean from the top, yes. Hit him from the sides or as he's in special fall. That's what we all do.
"All sorts of super armor." No. His "Belly armor" or whatever it is breaks after too long. Granted, that requires a bit of attack power, but you're making it sound like King K. Rool actually has super armor. He doesn't. Besides, it only covers one area of him. Go for his behind/sides.
"Ridiculous grabs." His grab range is no better than anyone else. He has a killthrow, as do most fighters. What's your point?
"Ridiculous projectiles." He can't even aim his projectiles and you can easily reflect them back at him. If you get hit by them, that's your own fault.
What K. Rool has is actually a bit better than super armor, as it actually reduces the damage he takes; the trade-off is that it breaks and stuns him if it absorbs too much damage in a given length of time.

Aemuli

Smash Cadet
People have been pointing out how broken-OP he is ever since being revealed and playable in demos, and it's been a couple weeks since release now, "hurr game is new, nobody knows matchup xddd" isn't really valid anymore

and "git gud" is not an argument, shoo

nice false equivalency + strawman

lol
I do not think King K Rool is broken. I was watching parts of ZeRo's 24/7 stream and VexKasrani (A pro player who specializes in heavy characters) who streamed the late night part, and he mains King K Rool. On stream he explained how the character has clear weaknesses/vulnerabilities against a handful of characters. During his recovery K Rool is very vulnerable to getting hit when you know the trajectory he is going to take, and loses to most projectile characters such as :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultvillager::ultisabelle: since K Rool does not really have an approach besides side-special. Furthermore, neutral-special is far too slow in neutral and it can only really be used when an opponent is far away or offstage.

TL:DR

K Rool has clear weaknesses; exploit his recovery and space him out so he can't take advantage of his super armor. ZeRo and Vex made that very clear during the stream so don't say he's broken/op because there are characters like brawl Meta Knight and smash 4 Bayonetta that make your opinion look very non-observant.

Combew

Smash Rookie
Well I myself have played against KKR a few times against friends, it seems that his counters are characters who can combo (Roy, Ryu/Ken, Pikachu) and spacers (Villager/Isabelle). His heaviness makes him easy to combo, characters who have good aerials can get past his crown and canon, his super armor is pretty good, but at least his stomach can break after a while, and the best way to counter his recovery is with fairs and bairs. Hope this helps.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
The whole situation with k rool reminds me of melee link. In melee's very early days, link was thought to be a top tier character, but as the meta evolved and people learned how to abuse him, he fell all the way down to mid tier.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
King K. Rool is not busted or broken in any way. End of story.
Because you use him so your statements are bull****. We dont need a bad ending to a legit story so, story continued

Last edited:

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
I realize this thread is old but I figured I would chime in... Maybe K.Rool isn't OP per se, but he's definitely unbalanced. No other character has the kit he has. I think people are just lying if they only quote his weakness and not his overwhelming strengths. He's slow, that's his only weakness. He has everything else.

Pros:
Strength (kills easy)
Super armor (takes little damage, lives into mid-high 100% range)
Range (multiple powerful ranged attacks that are a nuisance)
Reflect (projectiles and other attacks can't be abused on him)
Recovery (is AMAZING and not punishable from the top so spiking isn't an option)
Grab (buries and combos into easy kill confirms)
He's new, so matchups aren't known very well by anyone (this isn't anyone's fauly but definitely is helpful to him)

Cons:
Slow (easily comboed)
You can take his crown to remove that from his arsenal (But it isn't permanent and he can actually reflect it right back at you, so this is kinda in between pros and cons)

um....yea... How is balanced again? Did I miss something I really wanna know. Just because you can combo him into oblivion witha fast character like Shiek or Sonic doesn't mean he won't kill you in three hits (I have the same issue with other braindead characters like Ganondorf, but don't get me started there) I don't call for nerfs often, but at the very least needs his super armor cooldown extended once its broken, his recovery shortened, and if his crown is thrown off the edge it should be gone until he respawns. Otherwise, he can't be beaten unless there is a significant gap in skill. Which is wrong. But, that's just my opinion... and a LOT of other peoples too, so... We can't all be wrong, right?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
K.Rool is a scrub killer character.
"Scrub" isn't limited to bad players. If you complain about a character or even the mechanics of the game, you're a scrub. So, you might rephrase this as, "K. Rool is a rookie killer character." By saying this, one should not expect King K. Rool to even make it in top 32. In fact, K. Rool should never be able to swim his way out of the pool if he's just a rookie killer.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I do see why people can be agitate by this character, especially online. Heck, even I lost to one and it was somewhat annoying. With that said, His fall speed is average, his recovery is extremely predictable, actual zoning characters outrange him easily, and is obviously a combo food to faster characters. His biggest strength is being able to take out people that don't understand how he plays. Clearly though, players need to know how most characters work anyways but especially so for online K. Rool players.

Offline however, he's really not all that hard.

Oneiros5321

Smash Apprentice
I realize this thread is old but I figured I would chime in... Maybe K.Rool isn't OP per se, but he's definitely unbalanced. No other character has the kit he has. I think people are just lying if they only quote his weakness and not his overwhelming strengths. He's slow, that's his only weakness. He has everything else.

Pros:
Strength (kills easy)
Recovery (is AMAZING and not punishable from the top so spiking isn't an option)
He's new, so matchups aren't known very well by anyone (this isn't anyone's fauly but definitely is helpful to him)

Cons:
Slow (easily comboed)
You can take his crown to remove that from his arsenal (But it isn't permanent and he can actually reflect it right back at you, so this is kinda in between pros and cons)

um....yea... How is balanced again? Did I miss something I really wanna know. Just because you can combo him into oblivion witha fast character like Shiek or Sonic doesn't mean he won't kill you in three hits (I have the same issue with other braindead characters like Ganondorf, but don't get me started there) I don't call for nerfs often, but at the very least needs his super armor cooldown extended once its broken, his recovery shortened, and if his crown is thrown off the edge it should be gone until he respawns. Otherwise, he can't be beaten unless there is a significant gap in skill. Which is wrong. But, that's just my opinion... and a LOT of other peoples too, so... We can't all be wrong, right?

I don't think you can decide if a character is balanced or not just by making a list of pros and cons...so far most of the K Rool I encounter online are just getting wrecked, and I don't believe we've seen a single K Rool even reaching final of a tournament.

His reflect can leave him stunned
His range attacks leave him really vulnerable to punishes
His recovery cannot be punished from the top but is still pretty slow, there are other ways to punish a recovery than a spike.
You can easily mash out of the bury grab up to pretty high percent.

Honestly I think K Rool, from what I've seen both online and in tournament, doesn't stand up to most of the cast, not even the ones considered mid tier.

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
I don't think you can decide if a character is balanced or not just by making a list of pros and cons...so far most of the K Rool I encounter online are just getting wrecked, and I don't believe we've seen a single K Rool even reaching final of a tournament.

His recovery cannot be punished from the top but is still pretty slow, there are other ways to punish a recovery than a spike.

Honestly I think K Rool, from what I've seen both online and in tournament, doesn't stand up to most of the cast, not even the ones considered mid tier.
Well, it's just us K.Rool haters I guess. Don't get me wrong, I beat them from time to time, but usually matches go like this...

1. Smash him to the face
2. Dodge crown
3. Dodge cannon ball
4. Roll out of his attempt to grab
5. Pummel him more
6. Smash him again
7. Knock him off stage
8. He recovers (hes's at about 90%, I'm still fresh)
9. I **** up and get hit (I'm at 22% now, ****)
10. Smash him again
11. Jab him, mix him up
12. He's at 140%
13. He lands a grab off my shield, buries me
14. Mash out, I'm above him
15. He hits me with upsmash (I'm at 45%)
16. I KO him.
17. He's invincible now, goes full aggro, lands a hit (I'm at 73%)
18. Kills me.
19. COME ON! WTF
20. Learns my tactics, starts using reflect more, wins with a reflect. SO MAD. I go drink gasoline.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Nah, I am pretty good as K. Rool. I play as him online, and I have a GSP of 2 million with him. I don't win all the time, needless to say, and sometimes when I lose, I know it is my fault. However, he isn't a bad character. He can be good if you use him well.

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
I would love to play you. Take my friend code. We'll go random. I've got an axe to grind lol

Last edited:

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
Finally, someone speaks out about this. However, those aren't the only thing that makes him broken.
His up B can kill off the top on all legal stages at any percent. Basically just like Bayonetta, except he only needs 1 up-B instead of 6.
He has 2 burying moves; down tilt and down throw. This wouldn't be too big of a deal if buries weren't buffed by an insane amount in this game. They last much longer and they no longer reduce knockback. This means that down throw to down smash is a kill confirm from 40 to 100, even with frame-perfect mashing. All of this plus an unreflectable projectile, two extremely powerful spikes, an easy "suicide" kill (which he doesn't actually die from, due to having one of the best recoveries in the game) and super armor on 75% of his moves. The few weaknesses this character has are all unimportant to the playstyle that his best traits play to. Overall, this character is easily the 2nd best character in the game (1st being Bayonetta, the character that can guarantee a kill at any percent with 90% of her moves and has no weaknesses.)

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
Finally, someone speaks out about this. However, those aren't the only thing that makes him broken.
His up B can kill off the top on all legal stages at any percent. Basically just like Bayonetta, except he only needs 1 up-B instead of 6.
He has 2 burying moves; down tilt and down throw. This wouldn't be too big of a deal if buries weren't buffed by an insane amount in this game. They last much longer and they no longer reduce knockback. This means that down throw to down smash is a kill confirm from 40 to 100, even with frame-perfect mashing. All of this plus an unreflectable projectile, two extremely powerful spikes, an easy "suicide" kill (which he doesn't actually die from, due to having one of the best recoveries in the game) and super armor on 75% of his moves. The few weaknesses this character has are all unimportant to the playstyle that his best traits play to. Overall, this character is easily the 2nd best character in the game (1st being Bayonetta, the character that can guarantee a kill at any percent with 90% of her moves and has no weaknesses.)
Nah bro, just git gud lol He's totally balanced.

Oneiros5321

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean finally? People have been talking about it non stop since release. Less now that most of us have learned his movement better and are getting better at countering him efficiently.
But at the beginning that was literally the only thing everyone was talking about.

This means that down throw to down smash is a kill confirm from 40 to 100, even with frame-perfect mashing
"Frame perfect mashing"...no, if you can't get out of the bury at 40% then you're just not fast enough. You might wanna work on that.
Also, what do you mean by frame perfect mashing? Have you studied at what frame you need to hit each input to get a frame perfect mashing and then mastered it so well that you start mashing at frame 1 and hit each input at the exact frame it needs to be hit?

Overall, this character is easily the 2nd best character in the game (1st being Bayonetta, the character that can guarantee a kill at any percent with 90% of her moves and has no weaknesses.)
Didn't know K Rool was in Smash 4

Last edited:

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
User was warned for this post; double posting(Please edit your messages instead)
No, I actually wanna beat the crap outta K.Rool and still lose, that's the point lol. I can outclass and outcombo K.Rool players, but then I get hit three times and GG. It's BS honestly. I could say that about any other the other hard hitting heavies, but they are balanced somewhat, K.Rool is ridiculous. I play as:
1. Duck Hunt
2. Game & Watch
3. Pac-Man

Two sentences in and you provide further evidence that you're a scrub that has no idea whatsoever what he's talking about. Get good. Adapt. Just cause you can't run in all willy nilly like you have been able to against every other character doesn't make Rool broken. Just about every notable competitive player has moved him down on their tier list since launch when he was initially S tier to basically everyone. Your opinions are based on salt and inability to change your strategy.

Tl;dr ur mad cause ur bad, shoo
What a nice person you are lmao

Arrei

Smash Lord

Pros:
Strength (kills easy)

Cons:
Slow (easily comboed)

Well, you're not exactly giving him a very accurate list of cons, for starters. He has generally slow moves which intended to be compensated by his armor. His aerials possess high amounts of endlag and comparatively high landing lag, especially in Uair's case, making it difficult for him to pressure or wall out opponents. He's a massive, slow target and his armor mechanic is a double edged sword in that he has to be mindful of when he throws out ordinarily safe moves like Nair, or else he eats an armor break that almost guarantees he dies. His crown cannot just be taken away from him, but can be made an outright liability in being a powerful, quick projectile he cannot even pick up.

Last edited:

gr33nsl33v3s

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6080-4024-4064
Well, you're not exactly giving him a very accurate list of cons, for starters. He has generally slow moves which intended to be compensated by his armor. His aerials possess high amounts of endlag and comparatively high landing lag, especially in Uair's case, making it difficult for him to pressure or wall out opponents. He's a massive, slow target and his armor mechanic is a double edged sword in that he has to be mindful of when he throws out ordinarily safe moves like Nair, or else he eats an armor break that almost guarantees he dies. His crown cannot just be taken away from him, but can be made an outright liability in being a powerful, quick projectile he cannot even pick up.
So...hes slow. Pretty sure you just said he's slow like 5 different ways. He's also green!

Last edited:

Sudz

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 3649 6707 8868
If only I was a pro like you. Teach me your sorcery.
I'll give you a freebie response. Use your bucket to reflect his projectiles, or outcamp him with the key on Pac-Man.

If you hit him once with a normal attack then just juggle him into oblivion, which is easy as **** with both G&W and Pac.

Quit over-extending because he'll make you pay for it, and abuse his horrible frame data to punish his slow-ass attacks. Even the crown can be punished ezpz if you're at the right distance.

It's easy to learn how to get around things once you quit complaining about a character that beats you so I guess that would actually be the first thing I suggest.

Arrei

Smash Lord
So...hes slow. Pretty sure you just said he's slow like 5 different ways. He's also green!
No, "slow" is not that simple. Ganon is slow as hell but he has quick moves, burst movement options, safe pokes and frightening pressure. K. Rool is slow in multiple different ways.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
His up B can kill off the top on all legal stages at any percent.
When I first read this, I thought you were joking. That was pretty funny.

-- Then I read the rest of your post and realized you were serious.

What are you doing getting hit by his upB that high above the stage? That's even worse than saying pit's arrow can KO you at any percent off the top blastzone, because it's possible for you to get hit by it while in the bubble. Like sure, it's possible, but first you have to actually be a high enough percent to get launched there, and second, you need to actually get hit by the move. In the case of pit arrow, that's actually kinda believable. But in the case of K Rool upB? That thing is slow as molasses. If you're actually getting hit by it close enough to the blastzone for it to kill, that is 101% your fault.

Last edited:

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Learn to play Ness, he absolutely dominates K Rool (and most other heavies too if you have trouble with them). I think I’ve lost to K Rool’s like twice out of the 20 or so I’ve played in elite and they were really good. I usually end up 2 stocking them. They get trapped in PK Fire forever, PK Thunder juggles them to super high percents (I mean from like 80% to 180% sometimes if you keep your juggle unpredictable. It also kills high up) and is one of the few moves that can effectively edgeguard K Rool. K Rool is usually too slow to hit Ness with any of his big attacks and they get flustered quick. Not to mention almost every aerial Ness has combos into itself or another aerial on K Rool. If you want the easiest way to beat K Rool it’s simple. Play Ness. When I see K Rool you online I think free win. He’s not even a good character

Last edited:

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
No, "slow" is not that simple. Ganon is slow as hell but he has quick moves, burst movement options, safe pokes and frightening pressure. K. Rool is slow in multiple different ways.
And yet I don't see Ganondorf having a clear answer to characters that can out-zone him or escape out of their combos efficently (since you know, most heavies have a problem getting out of said situations, like K. Rool). Not to mention his recovery is even more predictable and lackluster than K. Rool's. So your point doesn't make sense here.

Arrei

Smash Lord
And yet I don't see Ganondorf having a clear answer to characters that can out-zone him or escape out of their combos efficently (since you know, most heavies have a problem getting out of said situations, like K. Rool). Not to mention his recovery is even more predictable and lackluster than K. Rool's. So your point doesn't make sense here.
What.. did you think my point was? I'm not arguing about Ganon at all, I was saying that guy's list of weaknesses for K. Rool was woefully short.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
What.. did you think my point was? I'm not arguing about Ganon at all, I was saying that guy's list of weaknesses for K. Rool was woefully short.
Oh D'Arvit. This topic is so trivial, I'm quoting the wrong people. Don't mind me then.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Well, it's just us K.Rool haters I guess...
This sentence here is enough for us to toss almost everything you say into the garbage bin.

You are not giving us enough facts as to why K. Rool should be determined as an overcentralizing character, and you openly admit that is your hatred for him. People will always want for the thing they hate to be worse off.

And you are saying that Ganondorf is a brain dead character? Jesus. Learn the characters and their matchups. Stop scapegoating to masquerade your lack of skill. Get good and stop making dumb excuses for yourself.

This is a great example of how an intellectually challenged individual fails to assess the extent of their intelligence or lack thereof and cannot objectively evaluate their own mental shortcomings. The less they know about something, the more confident they talk about it. And it shows, given the amount of misinformation.

So according to the post, K. Rool is broken because:
-His burying moves are kill confirms starting at 40%, you can't escape even with "frame-perfect mashing" (Can this become a meme? This **** is hilarious)...
Except that you can still escape at mid-high percentages if you mash fast enough.

-He has an unreflectable projectile... Except that all of his projectiles can be reflected.

-He has two powerful spikes... So I guess you must think DK is even more broken with his 4 spikes.

-He has a suicide kill, which he doesn't die from, but you call it a suicide move for unknown reasons... Except that he doesn't have such thing. He has a command throw, and while strong enough, it isn't extremely hard to avoid.
A suicide move would be something like Kirby and Dedede's Inhale, Ganon's Flame Choke and Bowser's Flying Slam, as they can take their opponents with them towards the blastzone.

-Any weakness he has are unimportant to him... which tells me that you haven't played a lot as him or vs him to know how to exploit them.

And saying that Bayonetta has no weaknesses is a clear indicator that you've never played her before. Otherwise you would know about her weak neutral game.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
K Rool's dthrow bury is incredibly easy to escape. On reaction to seeing him lift my character up, I rotate the control stick as fast as I can and escape 90% of the time. The 10% of the time I don't escape is because I'm at too high of a damage % to escape in time to avoid a kill move (since, as we should all know by now, the higher your %, the longer you stay buried).

His dtilt will bury you for longer. THAT'S the one you need to be worrying about.

I've actually found that, if my opponent is good at mashing out, they can escape my dthrow bury faster than I can even jab them. In that case, I always go for a fair followup to hit them as they pop out of the ground.

I highly recommend playing K rool yourself and seeing what happens when you meet someone who knows the matchup and what sorts of cheese tactics you'll try. You'll change your tune real quick.

Goddamn_Angela

Smash Cadet
Huge post because this thread is hilarious. :laugh:

He literally has everything a fighter should had. Heavy weight? Check.
Lol. Everyone know's Sakurai hates Heavy Weights.

Pros:
Strength (kills easy)

Cons:
Slow (easily comboed)
Bad biased list is bad and biased.

Well, it's just us K.Rool haters I guess. Don't get me wrong, I beat them from time to time, but usually matches go like this...

1. Smash him to the face
2. Dodge crown
3. Dodge cannon ball
4. Roll out of his attempt to grab
5. Pummel him more
6. Smash him again
7. Knock him off stage
8. He recovers (hes's at about 90%, I'm still fresh)
9. I **** up and get hit (I'm at 22% now, ****)
10. Smash him again
11. Jab him, mix him up
12. He's at 140%
13. He lands a grab off my shield, buries me
14. Mash out, I'm above him
15. He hits me with upsmash (I'm at 45%)
16. I KO him.
17. He's invincible now, goes full aggro, lands a hit (I'm at 73%)
18. Kills me.
19. COME ON! WTF
20. Learns my tactics, starts using reflect more, wins with a reflect. SO MAD. I go drink gasoline.
There are a lot of things that you can do. The fact that you basically are saying you do the same things over and over makes you look insane. Example: If you are dodging Cannonball everytime and you somehow end up in grab range so you have to dodge, may try dodging it and coming from above. There isn't only ONE answer to everything.

Also sorry you get so mad that he KOs you the first time, after you KO'd him, that you basically give up.

Not Broken.

No.

He has 2 burying moves; down tilt and down throw. This wouldn't be too big of a deal if buries weren't buffed by an insane amount in this game. They last much longer and they no longer reduce knockback. This means that down throw to down smash is a kill confirm from 40 to 100, even with frame-perfect mashing.
Stop.

All of this plus an unreflectable projectile,
Wrong again.

an easy "suicide" kill (which he doesn't actually die from, due to having one of the best recoveries in the game)
Fishing rod is a "Suicide" move now too.

and super armor on 75% of his moves.
No...

The few weaknesses this character has are all unimportant to the playstyle that his best traits play to.
Stop...

Overall, this character is easily the 2nd best character in the game (1st being Bayonetta, the character that can guarantee a kill at any percent with 90% of her moves and has no weaknesses.)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ok you got me. Damn. Great troll post.

Perversion

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 3699 5960 3002
This thread is seeping with toxicity and needless rantings against a character who, in my opinion is good but not great. Can we have it closed pleased.

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
King K. Rool is good though! If he grabs you, down throws you, and you're at 60%, he can kill confirm you with a dsmash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom