• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
I'll tell you what'll happen.

I'll be waiting around and talking, until I finally can get my hands on it. I'll open it up, then stick it in the slot immediately. I'll instantly use the long, hard, single player for hours. I'll use a variety of different moves and positions while I'm at it. When I've had enough, I'll get all hot and sweaty, and I'll have to let go of my controller, and immediately eject. I'm looking forward to playing again tomorrow.

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
I accidentaly came in this thread (not like that lol), and I think that this thread is AWESOME!!!

Anyway, I hope that the Brawl 1P mode IS longer and harder, but I also hope it's consistent. the problem with melee was after the first couple of long stages, they got a lot shorter. I mean, you start to get going, and before you know it, it's over! WTF! Not satisfying at all.

Personally, I prefer playing with friends than playing with by myself.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Wow this is my first time in this thread

and by the comments in here

think ill just leave

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Mario! Fox! Peach!
Either Cren is ******** or I'm really missing something here (2 species threesome?)

I'm not really interested in the Long, Hard single player, but more into the possibility of multiple long hard matches in WeeFi playing with multiple partners maybe even being paid for it in the end.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I do want a good single player yes, but the game will be easier speed wise.ai will probably be better(its next gen for peets sake) in melee all I could see was a blur of color when 4 people were in a pile. they slowed it down a bit to eliminate this but it should still be gripping and fun.
and with online and a solid single player this shoul be a game anyone could enjoy....which is what they are going for...but it still will be action packed-amazing-candy to the gamer none-of-the-less.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I think the first time I play the single player and see how hard it is I'm going to explode.

If the single player isn't that hard I might have to play with all of my friends

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I do want a good single player yes, but the game will be easier speed wise.ai will probably be better(its next gen for peets sake) in melee all I could see was a blur of color when 4 people were in a pile. they slowed it down a bit to eliminate this but it should still be gripping and fun.
and with online and a solid single player this shoul be a game anyone could enjoy....which is what they are going for...but it still will be action packed-amazing-candy to the gamer none-of-the-less.
Shun the LULZ KILLER!

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I don't need a long and hard single player.
Mine can be short and soft and it will still get the job done for me.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Ironicly, i was playing single player in melee today... and the master hand kiked my *** countless times!!.

How on earth i beat that hand with link? is frkkin impossible.

Single player to hard"

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
I think Sakurai would end up giving us more of a quick easy single player experince. I suppose it would be a strain on the hands and a pain to clean up, but at least you can be satisfied two or even three times a day. This mode can keep satisfying you until your hands become pretty much stuck on the controller. Just try not to get too addicted to it's constant gratification. Maybe invite a friend of the opposite gender to play it for you? She'll probably suck at it though.

Oh, and I hate you guys for getting to this subject before me.

Mad face time. > : (

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm...are you talking about a Brawl game mode such as Subspace Emmisary or are you talking about a p***s ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom