• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Funniest thread title ever. Thank you for brightening my day. I'd make a joke but all the good ones have been taken.

I would LOVE a better single-player. MY friends b**** and moan about it. They literally want it to be melee 2.0. I say the more change the better, including single-player.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I don't get it...
You will when you're older.
LMAO.

I LOVE THIS THREAD. I will stay subscribed to it even when it's locked....which I hope it won't be.

Yes yes, we all need a long hard player to satisfy us don't we? Well, just the ladies...and bisexual or homosexual males. =]

-HOORAY FOR HAVING A GIRLFRIEND!
Edit: Also I was going to make pokes at the TC and Title, but 4 pages in, I thought it was too late. If it isn't, PLEASE let me know.

IllidR

Smash Champion
LMAO.

I LOVE THIS THREAD. I will stay subscribed to it even when it's locked....which I hope it won't be.

Yes yes, we all need a long hard player to satisfy us don't we? Well, just the ladies...and bisexual or homosexual males. =]

-HOORAY FOR HAVING A GIRLFRIEND!
Edit: Also I was going to make pokes at the TC and Title, but 4 pages in, I thought it was too late. If it isn't, PLEASE let me know.
I'm as suprised as anyone that it isn't locked yet.

Poke away.

Skivich

Smash Cadet
Man a super expansive 1st player mode and a kick *** multi player mode? can it be done? has it been done before? i don't reckon so and if anyone can do it its SSBB!!

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
the previous single player modes were short and lacking for me. i hope the single player in brawl will be harder and lengthier and i hope it peaks my interest with its story. overall, i hope it satiates my needs and is a blast in the face to play.

i sure hope the story goes deep and is extremely gratifying.

Your wish is my command (Waves fingers and the Subspace Advisary pops into existence)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Bump!

How many long hard single player modes do you think there'll be?

I hope there's atleast 3, because I get tired of the same, long, hard single player. I need a new taste in my mouth. You know what I mean?

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
I personally think that a single, long, hard single player is good all around. I mean, it's gonna be you playing it every time. Besides, nobody said there isn't different styles to experiment with ;)

Not to mention, with the same single player, you get better with it the more you play it, and can eventually do it faster.

P.S. Yay, 100th post.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I just hope the new single player modes are long and hard enough to fill me up and satisfy me after a long day at school.
Btw, did I mention I have a girlfriend? Lmao.

-Pm me if you have any questions about my sig ;] .

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
the previous single player modes were short and lacking for me. i hope the single player in brawl will be harder and lengthier and i hope it peaks my interest with its story. overall, i hope it satiates my needs and is a blast in the face to play.

This has got to be the best overall post on this entire board!

You, sir, ARE A GOD!

Ok, maybe not, but the thread title, plus the (ignored by many) text says it all.

Oh, question, what exactly is red stone a reference to, FMA by chance?

Oh yes, this game better have a good story, otherwise it'll be basically a multiplayer game, again.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Oh yes, this game better have a good story, otherwise it'll be basically a multiplayer game, again.
No offence, but you're not very good at melee are you?
There's no reason to lock this as long as there's some good discussion about the quality of the 1P mode. :p
Lol, if you DO lock it, can it be stickied for a while?
h1roshi said:
Hey guys, i think we should discuss how the 1 player mode should be filled with quality........and hidden sexual undertones ;) ...peace
Nothing says “awesome 1p mode” like hidden sexual undertones.

Personally, I cant stop laughing at all the innuendo.
You have officially joined the club.

Spellbound

Smash Cadet
(double post FTW!!!)

Right, so after reading this, i see that people would like a better singe player experience. I, personally, have found that single player mode isnt as exciting after the first time you play. However, it doesnt matter for anyone if single player remains the same for you for the rest of your life or if it is made more exciting by an outside source, because it is possible to keep single player relatively rewarding and fun if you just find new ways to play it.

Of course though, no single player mode could ever be as exciting or fun as multiplayer, as it can be played with other people, sometimes more than one person. X_x

(thread = legendary)

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
A long, hard single player to this game is just what I'm hoping for, since most of the time I am just playing it myself.

So having a lot of entertainment available to just one player would be great, and I enjoy vs. mode very much too of course.

I do play VS. Mode with a couple other people in the family once in a while, so it's good, but I wish one of them would practice, I beat them both almost everytime. :laugh:

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sorry for double posting, but this needs to be bumped.

Personally, I don't care about 1p modes. All I want is a kickbutt multiplayer, and HOPEFULLY an Online mode. I only have one friend that is worth playing against, so Online would be really entertaining.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Do you mean like a Cruel Melee Adventure Mode? Whew....careful what you wish for. The difficulty setting could be set up like this.....

Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Xtreme, Smash Hard.....and dare I say it..MLG Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom