• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
theres the foreplay too

he likes to play with his food before he eats it

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah guys happy new year thx for keeping the hype going and if I didn't ahve to start from scratch again I would have been done by xmas... thanks for waiting, seriously, stress blows and everyone has made this easy for me.

I won't let anyone down, trust me, IKM2 is going to be a work of art.

Scar

#HarveyDent
fam is getting back to normal, IKM2 i guess i'm still heartbroken over the cpu but whatever it's gonna be awesome

i have settled on music and just have to synch everything up.. im thinking about getting a better editing program than windows movie maker.

Elen

Smash Lord
I edit video with Photoshop CS4 extended ^^ There's lots of good programs out there. Windows movie maker is a trap though. It's the most unstable program I've ever worked with. For a combo video though, you probably just want something stable. Fancy editing doesn't really do much to smash footage.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I edit video with Photoshop CS4 extended ^^ There's lots of good programs out there. Windows movie maker is a trap though. It's the most unstable program I've ever worked with. For a combo video though, you probably just want something stable. Fancy editing doesn't really do much to smash footage.
I think the only thing a good editor is useful for in a smash vid is good editing on the title sequence, and in credits. A well crafted title graphic always makes me happy.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i made the intor to physchics in flash, btu the rest of it was just creative use of windows movie maker lol

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
exactly

gimpy said falcon was sharing a section with a couple other characters. This way falcon could have his own section, lol.

Nah, I would actually rather see a bit more variety in the falcon section, not just 1 player, as awesome as scar is.

soap

Smash Hero
thats why u dont announce that ur making a video, u just randomly release them.

with great hype comes great responsibility

soap

Smash Hero
thats how ive always done it lol

but my projects only take like an hour or two when i randomly decide to record random stuff

combo videos are hard work.......

Top Bottom