• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just want to make you... smile!! -- A POSITIVE Brawl Thread

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
What would happen if Mr. Sakurai Suicided for all the pressure he is getting ? Would be REALLY lamentable, (like any other dead) He gived us happiness for all life, but what you think of my macabre and stupid idea ?
Then the game wouldn't come out at Spring 08 but rather Dec. 3, 2009.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Uhhhhh, I think YOU are funny for mispelling "are".

And if Sakurai exploded or something, his good buddies would hopefully take the great unfinished game of his, finish it, most likely not ruin it, and I'd still play it.

Of course I'd have to cry for a day or two if Sakurai died...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
=)

If Geno doesn't get in I wont be mad about it, the worst that can happen is that the game is cancelled.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
On a side note, look at this Google ad:
"Fat Smash" Diet?
Read this before you commit. No S Diet: Free, Simple, Sane

Right, you should look at the Quizilla ones

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I am positive. I was a bit down about the delay but I got over it. As I said at another forum, after all the gameplay videos. "I have never been so sad over a delay, only to be more excited only a few hours later!"

mark.

Smash Journeyman
but sakurai is STOOPID for not putting NARUTO yet in brawl!!

jeez i hate these people.
i stopped looking into updates and ever-exact release dates, and that i would just get the game the day it comes out to be more suprised than ever while playing said future perfection.
because, its a few days, which isnt much to sacrifice for years of incredible fun.
brawl ftw :DDD

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
Smash was great and i played it for years
It also seems there are many advanced techniques returning as well as new ones
Brawl will be immortal :)

TheZeroOne

Smash Apprentice
This thread made me sign up to this forum. Too bad it got bumped back to the second page.

I don't mind the advanced technique as much because I never really used it till about 2 weeks ago. But it did help me explore the Smash World a bit more. I have faith in Brawl being one of the best games I play on any system.

Smash 4 Life.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Brawl will be delayed and we will get no demo. Maybe I should have stolen one at E 4 All.

AND IT WAS DELAYED FOR MARKETING ISSUES, Super Mario Galaxy MUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!111

Phew, Sad/Angry enough, now time to you people to argue with me on how stupid I am and then Ill be happy and then Ill be disappointed by Twilight Princess being compared with Brawl.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Brawl will be delayed and we will get no demo. Maybe I should have stolen one at E 4 All.

AND IT WAS DELAYED FOR MARKETING ISSUES, Super Mario Galaxy MUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!111

Phew, Sad/Angry enough, now time to you people to argue with me on how stupid I am and then Ill be happy and then Ill be disappointed by Twilight Princess being compared with Brawl.
Huh? *Go Brawl!*

jon_the_ferret

Smash Cadet
This thread warms my heart!! My favourite thread and maybe my favourite place on the internet! Brawl will own ALL other games I love everything about Super Smash. Bros!

GOD BLESS US ..... EVERYONE !!

GenG

Smash Lord
This thread rocks.

Only this franchise can bring together 36 composers, Snake and Sonic and build a new studio just for it.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Bump for great justice.

After the relevation of the stage editor, I don't think "Game of the Year" is going to cut it. More like "Game of the FOREVER!!!!"
Forever doesn't even begin to cover it. How about....

"Game of 'All Your Gamer Belong To Us'"

Yeah, that about does it.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, I have too. It isn't too difficult to make up and still get an "A."

This forum makes me feel like people have been hit with a happy stick. Its awesome.
More people should be hit with happy sticks. Skepticism/pessimism are all well and good, but that is no reason to be all mopey and whiny!

Of course, even my usually skeptic self finds it impossible to keep up after today's update. Brawl is officially gone from "absurdly long-lived" to "virtually endless" (a category I put very few games in, mostly gems like Starcraft), and I am extremely happy for it. I feel like I could start skipping around in glee :laugh:.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
This thread rocks.

Only this franchise can bring together 36 composers, Snake and Sonic and build a new studio just for it.
And it has brought all of us together.

Create-a-stage? This is Madness....... THIS......IS......BRAAAAAAWLLLL!!!! *kicks Halo into the pit*
What? Omg lol this made my day.

P.S. Elysium: 400 post count to your 300 reference!!! Yes I got desperate, but I'm winning.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
People out there are so mean... I feel like nobody cares about me sometimes. :( ...except Buzz.

Anyways, that stage making update made me VERY happy yesterday. That is almost the best update ever!

Elysium

Smash Lord
People out there are so mean... I feel like nobody cares about me sometimes. :( ...except Buzz.

Anyways, that stage making update made me VERY happy yesterday. That is almost the best update ever!
yea stay here. The rest of the board is full of Negative Nancies. Curious though, what is *the* best update?

Keep getting desperate Tennis. ;)

Top Bottom