• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Feel As If I Am Losing My Mindddd!!!!!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Link to original post: [drupal=2641]I FEEL AS IF I AM LOSING MY MINDDDD!!!!![/drupal]

My mind is hyper active. I can't get it to stop, I can't sleep, I can't pay attention I feel as if I am going crazy.
I am curious about everything and spend my time memorizing art, history, culture, science, language, Brawl, writing, weapons, aeronautics and music. I am writing a book series, making a song, studying Smash, watching history documentaries, learning math, studying science and converting Smash physics to memory. I find myself watching a Smash video and talking my way through of shift in momentum, button command and mind game. I watch footage of WW2 and make myself each character. I think about why I am here, my family back at home and what I will accomplish. I even go far enough to close my eyes and picture myself running up a beach. I even hold conversations with up to 5 people in real time. Once I got mad at a character I made. It was funny. lol

I have become obsessed with weapons. I converted using my knife to muscle memory. I can have my normal Schrade knife drawn, open and turned backwards in 3 seconds. I have made 1 Bod, several spears and 3 blow guns. I also designed 4 ways to make ninja stars and built 3 of them.
I know how to take apart a M16 rifle and how to take apart a Mosin Nagant (Russian WW2 sniper rifle.. its mine). I once attempted Dynamite.... failed though.
I have put the statistics of shooting into my head and can cut a playing card at 30 feet. Once I took a 22 rifle and shot the ace out and then turned it on its side and cut it in half. It took me 3 shots and the 4th time I hit it. I carry it in my pocket as a trophy.

Right now I just finished plans on how to make a toy car using a mouse trap as a way to trigger motion.

If I pay attention to what someones says to me I can memorize the conversation. I then for fun replay it in my head and try to think what the person was thinking. I switch positions and see what I would have done if I were them.
(I once wanted to beat myself up.)

I have learned some fighting techniques from watching them and then applying them (playingly) to my Marine father. He has also taught me stuff.

The book that I am writing I have evolved since I was 5.
I am very paranoid about it and don't like to tell others what it contains because I am afraid they will steal it.

I also taught myself how to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8H1inbRFas

I will accidentally memorize whole songs and then play them in my head. It usually take hearing it 3 times to memorize the sounds. I can't sing with it though cuz I usually don't understand what they are saying. I did memorize Bleed it Out and will sing it from beginning to end. Even though I get told that I skip parts. lol

When ever I work out I picture looking into my body, I see blood rushing, muscle's moving and nerve's with what looks like electricity moving down nerves (signals from my brain).

I memorized every reptile species in my area and can tell you what Snake/lizard that you have after looking at any part of its body after a few seconds (I was a snake handler for 4 years or so). (I have only tangled with a vemous Snake honestly twice, but if you asked me it would be more like 30... j/k.)

I can look at a picture, close my eyes and repicture it in my head.

When it comes to science I have trouble walking w/o trying to learn why I am doing so. I want to know how every thing works. I have studies plasma, zero point energy, alternative dimensions (more like theories lol), aura (.. I'll expand more below), dark energy and dark matter.

I believe Aura is an energy source that is a part of each molecule that is wrapped into everything, however it is nearly poking this dimension. I believe that Aura holds as gravity. The more stuff you have in an area the more aura you have and aura tends to circle its host object because it is trying to bond with more aura but it is stuck with its matter. Thus it is in a constant circle trying to escape. That is why we have a solar system.
I also believe that is there is an area of nothingness that it does escape and form an alternative mass all of its own. Thus forming dark matter. However, dark energy is the matter trying to tug it back and thus forming the universal war.
A black hole is simply aura that has collapsed upon itself and is escaping to the center instead of the out side. Thus making a whirl pool type thing. I do believe that when there is enough aura at a certain point that it will push through because it is a sup collapse. When this happens it acts like a gun with two barrels and will force energy out in two directions. Causing a rip in the fabric of time and space. aka a worm hole

I feel as if I am losing my mind.
What is your opinion? Is this normal cuz this is the first time I have ever asked this (it's easier on the internet cuz people can't give you weird looks).

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Hm...you're definitely weird and possibly crazy. Don't worry, I'm very similar. I'm kinda wondering if he and I are the exceptions or the norm...I'll make a post about myself soon enough. My mind works very similar to yours, but I think I'm not nearly as motivated as you are, lol.

Mewter

Smash Master
Take it easy.
Your life definitely sounds chaotic. How much downtime for rest do you get (not sleeping, just not thinking about anything in particular)?

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Try exercising, and do A LOT of it. It helps relieve your self of stress and helps to make you forgot stuff temporarily.

saviorslegacy

Take it easy.
Your life definitely sounds chaotic. How much downtime for rest do you get (not sleeping, just not thinking about anything in particular)?
I seriously can not do that. It is impossible for me to stop thinking.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Stay up until you cant think of anything then.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Savior, you are one awesome cereal crazy guy.

Are/Were you any good at school? Seems like you have a good memory.

If I pay attention to what someones says to me I can memorize the conversation. I then for fun replay it in my head and try to think what the person was thinking. I switch positions and see what I would have done if I were them.
(I once wanted to beat myself up.)
Haha this sounds sweet, so trying this.
When ever I work out I picture looking into my body, I see blood rushing, muscle's moving and nerve's with what looks like electricity moving down nerves (signals from my brain).
**** your mind is going non-stop...

I thought my mind was hectic...:p
Try forms meditating, even though it doesn't work for me, I always end up sitting there thinking about stuff (sometimes playing out Smash matches in my mind.)

Mewter

Smash Master
I seriously can not do that. It is impossible for me to stop thinking.
Find a way! :mad:
Seriously. Sometimes the non-stop thinking thing happens to me too. Maybe you just need to find a way to make your life calmer (helps give you less to think about 24/7).

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
X.X

that was my best weird look, i've been up since 6am and only slept 'bout 4 hours last night ><

heh my first roommate in college had the same condition. it's not even really identifiable as a condition, rather, a state of being. hyperactive brain function hasn't been studied much, and it's not attention deficit, but some lean towards a mild form of autism. it can eventually manifest itself in different ways, such as an inability to speak (cause the thoughts go too fast for your speech center to render properly).

as for my opinion, well, it's not a bad thing so long as you don't go all columbine on us, lol srsly tho w/the guns and **** obsession is usually not good, but in your case you have no choice but to be obsessed due to your brain so try to focus on things that aren't violent in nature. your dad's a marine? you're not a gulf war baby or some shiz are you? ^^;

Your Aura theory is fantastic, btw.

Now if you are seeking ways to shut your brain down for a bit, to either 1.) see what it's like 2.) because it's uncomfortable and you need it to stop working for a bit ... then there are ways to accomplish this. Most smart people would seek a doctor's opinion. Me, I did the college thing. Ya know how that goes. My addictive nature made it a bad choice but it's not necessarily a bad choice for everyone... and it definitely works.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If you are crazy than I envy you I have something different but I think you pressureing yourself far to much and you sound could be prone to being with powerful(if so do the right thing) but take sometime out everyday maybe half an hour and stop thinging and relax sounds like your pushing your mind pretty far for yourself.

I wish I could go freakin nuts with things to do I have watch my brothers till 7 at time and they don't like going outside and drives me nuts noot tio be activeI want go ride my bike for a few hours and do retarted shunts. But yeah get out of your mind every now and then

I'm only half-insane. :mad:

Seriously speaking though, you must be acting this way due to large amounts of stress.
However, many of the things that you do (memorizing history, culture, science, language) shall benefit you later or now. Though managing to perform all of these actions simultaneously would put stress on your mind.

And the aura part just shows how expansive one's imagination can really be.

saviorslegacy

Savior, you are one awesome cereal crazy guy.

Are/Were you any good at school? Seems like you have a good memory.

Haha this sounds sweet, so trying this.

**** your mind is going non-stop...

I thought my mind was hectic...:p
Try forms meditating, even though it doesn't work for me, I always end up sitting there thinking about stuff (sometimes playing out Smash matches in my mind.)
I most of the time can't focus on school.....

It's amazing how much of a douche you can be and not realize it. When you look back on it you are like: "GOD! WHY DID I DO THAT!?"

I have tried doing that. I once looked into monk culture (those guys are cool) and tried meditating (I find out about Aura from them). It said to focus on my heart beat.... I ended up making an imagr of my bady with the skin off and watching the blood go through my veins and my lungs breathing slowly.
Find a way! :mad:
Seriously. Sometimes the non-stop thinking thing happens to me too. Maybe you just need to find a way to make your life calmer (helps give you less to think about 24/7).
I'll try...
Even in my sleep my brain goes hyper active. I once went parachuting and kept on waking up because I would never pull the shoot.
X.X

that was my best weird look, i've been up since 6am and only slept 'bout 4 hours last night ><

heh my first roommate in college had the same condition. it's not even really identifiable as a condition, rather, a state of being. hyperactive brain function hasn't been studied much, and it's not attention deficit, but some lean towards a mild form of autism. it can eventually manifest itself in different ways, such as an inability to speak (cause the thoughts go too fast for your speech center to render properly).

as for my opinion, well, it's not a bad thing so long as you don't go all columbine on us, lol srsly tho w/the guns and **** obsession is usually not good, but in your case you have no choice but to be obsessed due to your brain so try to focus on things that aren't violent in nature. your dad's a marine? you're not a gulf war baby or some shiz are you? ^^;

Your Aura theory is fantastic, btw.

Now if you are seeking ways to shut your brain down for a bit, to either 1.) see what it's like 2.) because it's uncomfortable and you need it to stop working for a bit ... then there are ways to accomplish this. Most smart people would seek a doctor's opinion. Me, I did the college thing. Ya know how that goes. My addictive nature made it a bad choice but it's not necessarily a bad choice for everyone... and it definitely works.
I have trouble talking sometimes for that very same reason. In my mind I will have just finished the sentence and my mouth is still in the middle so I will accidentally try and say all of the words at once and get tongue tied. Ask MikeB (I know him IRL), I do it quite often.......

I am not prone to violence. I am just deeply interested in weapons.
Probably the only thing that goes with this is that if you make me mad I usually fin myself plotting against you trying to think of a genius way to get back at you while leaving no trace. Then I stop myself. -_-
Oh, and I am a Gulf War baby. I was born on a military base in South Carolina named Hilton Head.
My father worked on F-18 hornets and he is now someone who keeps the machines going that enrich uranium. Our Science conversations sometimes last 4 hours.

Thank you, that theory and others will form the basis of my book, entitled Saviors Legacy.

I want to shut my brain down because I can't do anything correctly. Imagine taking a test while listening to Beethoven (seriously, this guy was a genius), watching Star Wars, writing your book, replaying conversations and maybe visualizing a rain forest. I get brain fried and can't work. I'm really only good at Science and History because I can visualize both, make sound for both and the play conversations about subjects for both. That is when I am focused. Doing that made me score 3 years ahead of myself in both subjects 2 years ago and 4 years ahead of myself when I was 7.

I hate doctors. I am into herbs and home cures.
Seriously read on pharmaceutical companies. Most meds make you sicker because they have stuff in there that shouldn't be there. From there it causes a down hill cycle that makes you sicker because you need to take EVEN MORE meds.
There is a reason why the health buisness is booming and has been booming for a while in the USA and not as much in ANY other country.

IMO, Swine Flu is a scare tactic to control the mass's and to build profit. I refuse to take the vaccine.
If you are crazy than I envy you I have something different but I think you pressureing yourself far to much and you sound could be prone to being with powerful(if so do the right thing) but take sometime out everyday maybe half an hour and stop thinging and relax sounds like your pushing your mind pretty far for yourself.

I wish I could go freakin nuts with things to do I have watch my brothers till 7 at time and they don't like going outside and drives me nuts noot tio be activeI want go ride my bike for a few hours and do retarted shunts. But yeah get out of your mind every now and then
I like to do crazy stuff when I get the chance. I have handled Snakes, went down lvl 4 rapids, swam on purpose through rapids, repelled off of a water fall, opened my dirt bike up when I had only had it for a little bit, reached maxi min (70 mph) and blew the engine. -_- (weeeeeee..... thud.....)

BTW, this song is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhlumAtAGc&feature=fvw

I tried to relax last night by looking up some stuff on Eragon. I ended up reading supporting facts on dragons existence and then watching a film documentary on it by Animal planet (two thumbs up).
I'm only half-insane. :mad:

Seriously speaking though, you must be acting this way due to large amounts of stress.
However, many of the things that you do (memorizing history, culture, science, language) shall benefit you later or now. Though managing to perform all of these actions simultaneously would put stress on your mind.

And the aura part just shows how expansive one's imagination can really be.
IDK what I would be stressed about though.......

EmperorB-rad2kj

Smash Apprentice
Haha personally i just think your a curious persoon and you want to kno how things run and work. The more you know the better and thats always a good thing so your not necessarily wrong for it.

Im just like you in almost every aspect of this post, except for the whole gun utilization thing lol. Its probably putting you under stress and you feel like its made you crazy (hence the stress).

I recommend just relaxing. dont try and think on so many things and stay in one spot for as long as you can. try to bore yourself to death.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey learn to control your mind if you don't want to think don't if you don't want to be mad be happy you can control your mind if you try. Man I wish I could get out like you I wish I was that kind of crazy and got a chance everyone at home is lazy and I want to go.

Self mind control is amazing I was once on a week long bike trip 4th day my mind was begining to bake and the 1st time I stopped feeling and when 100% crazy asking about bugs in the grass. To keep myself from cracking again I pretented the hills when water slides it was so fun I could feel the water.

If your mind is doing something you don't want it to do say F*** this is the better thing to do but always try to inprove don't lose anythiing good. I can control my mind 90% of the time the other 10% isn't good I goes crazy

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
I do NOT like meds.
There are to many risky factors with them. I would rather avoid every form of pill.
It sounds like you seriously need it. You're already 'losing your mind,' so why think possible minor side-effects will be better than your current situation?

For example, I know a close person that has bipolar syndrom. They didn't take their medication because they didn't like it. Know what happened to them? They're still suffering. I'm not saying you HAVE to take medicine, but please at least explore some options and try that. If you're afraid it will kill you, use your family doctor to decide if the medicine is right for you.

God luck!!

saviorslegacy

Haha personally i just think your a curious persoon and you want to kno how things run and work. The more you know the better and thats always a good thing so your not necessarily wrong for it.

Im just like you in almost every aspect of this post, except for the whole gun utilization thing lol. Its probably putting you under stress and you feel like its made you crazy (hence the stress).

I recommend just relaxing. dont try and think on so many things and stay in one spot for as long as you can. try to bore yourself to death.
Sounds... fun? -_-
Owell, worth a try.
Hey learn to control your mind if you don't want to think don't if you don't want to be mad be happy you can control your mind if you try. Man I wish I could get out like you I wish I was that kind of crazy and got a chance everyone at home is lazy and I want to go.

Self mind control is amazing I was once on a week long bike trip 4th day my mind was begining to bake and the 1st time I stopped feeling and when 100% crazy asking about bugs in the grass. To keep myself from cracking again I pretented the hills when water slides it was so fun I could feel the water.

If your mind is doing something you don't want it to do say F*** this is the better thing to do but always try to inprove don't lose anythiing good. I can control my mind 90% of the time the other 10% isn't good I goes crazy
lol @ the water slide
Tell me about it.... i think a lot of people are losing their minds these days.
lol?
It sounds like you seriously need it. You're already 'losing your mind,' so why think possible minor side-effects will be better than your current situation?

For example, I know a close person that has bipolar syndrom. They didn't take their medication because they didn't like it. Know what happened to them? They're still suffering. I'm not saying you HAVE to take medicine, but please at least explore some options and try that. If you're afraid it will kill you, use your family doctor to decide if the medicine is right for you.

God luck!!
I still don't like meds. <,<

@CRASHiC
You are a mean person you know that?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm not mean :( It was suppose to help you. Despite the odd ending, he decided he'd rather be crazy than take pills to be happy.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
I kno how that feels, haha I sometimes feel like I`m dreaming even when `m awake, but all those things u mention, is pretty normal to me xD ^^

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There are moments in which I do go through what you described in your 1st post. I can memorize conversations, music and images rather easily. IDK what you can do since I'm not like that all the time. Mood altering substances (not necesarily meds) may help you a bit.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
I have something very similar. I suggest you go to a psychotherapist. The key is you have to learn to start living in the present and stop living inside of your head. Being engaged in social activity, making jokes with my friends, playing games, stuff like that makes me forget. Alcohol makes me forget to but I don't suggest you should become an alcoholic lol.

saviorslegacy

I'm not mean :( It was suppose to help you. Despite the odd ending, he decided he'd rather be crazy than take pills to be happy.
j/k
and when did you switch to Wolf?
There are moments in which I do go through what you described in your 1st post. I can memorize conversations, music and images rather easily. IDK what you can do since I'm not like that all the time. Mood altering substances (not necesarily meds) may help you a bit.
*alcohol= mood altering (j/k)
No dude learn to control your mind I can I never get mad and freak out anymore
I rarely if never freak out.
I have something very similar. I suggest you go to a psychotherapist. The key is you have to learn to start living in the present and stop living inside of your head. Being engaged in social activity, making jokes with my friends, playing games, stuff like that makes me forget. Alcohol makes me forget to but I don't suggest you should become an alcoholic lol.
I don't trust psychotherapists.
..... I just realized how I don't trust anyone. Owell lol, guess I'm paranoid. ;)
This blog just made my eyes go like @__@
why?
then like yourself without the meds
I like myself w/o the meds.
It is just hard to do some things.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I have trouble talking sometimes for that very same reason. In my mind I will have just finished the sentence and my mouth is still in the middle so I will accidentally try and say all of the words at once and get tongue tied. Ask MikeB (I know him IRL), I do it quite often.......
Yep, I figured. You may also (eventually) experience audio/visual anomalies caused by signal relay degradation or synapse failure, it's a LOT like being on acid, w/o the "speed" high. Unfortunately it can also lead to profound autonomic failures including slow respiratory rate and coma and even death.

I am not prone to violence. I am just deeply interested in weapons.
Probably the only thing that goes with this is that if you make me mad I usually fin myself plotting against you trying to think of a genius way to get back at you while leaving no trace. Then I stop myself. -_-
Oh, and I am a Gulf War baby. I was born on a military base in South Carolina named Hilton Head.
My father worked on F-18 hornets and he is now someone who keeps the machines going that enrich uranium. Our Science conversations sometimes last 4 hours.
How did I know?! Wow... so like, are you a genome soldier? j/k ... i think. >.>

I want to shut my brain down because I can't do anything correctly. Imagine taking a test while listening to Beethoven (seriously, this guy was a genius), watching Star Wars, writing your book, replaying conversations and maybe visualizing a rain forest. I get brain fried and can't work. I'm really only good at Science and History because I can visualize both, make sound for both and the play conversations about subjects for both. That is when I am focused. Doing that made me score 3 years ahead of myself in both subjects 2 years ago and 4 years ahead of myself when I was 7.
My wife is like this, I've never understood how she can talk to me, being watching TV, listening to a song, playing a game, AND researching online -all at the same **** time- and she really doesn't miss a beat either. Overactive brains. I'm jealous. Not really though, cause I know the kind of hell it can lead to.

I hate doctors. I am into herbs and home cures.
Seriously read on pharmaceutical companies. Most meds make you sicker because they have stuff in there that shouldn't be there. From there it causes a down hill cycle that makes you sicker because you need to take EVEN MORE meds.
There is a reason why the health buisness is booming and has been booming for a while in the USA and not as much in ANY other country.

IMO, Swine Flu is a scare tactic to control the mass's and to build profit. I refuse to take the vaccine.
Well I figured this would be your take, so that's why I was -trying- to hint at what you -could- do... well YOU said it, Herb. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
You've already stated you don't like meds. But, if this is really a problem to you. You need to get some. You have severe ADHD. The meds aren't that bad, I used to be way anti meds. I had to take some huge ones for when I got sick. But, I got used to taking a pill. Honestly, get over your "dislike" of meds if you want to get over this.

If not, go do something productive.

saviorslegacy

you are now. can you stop your self from thinking or being sad?
I can keep myself from showing emotion by focusing on a certain thing and then I zone out and go into a trance.

What I was saying in the OP is that I can trigger any of my omotions either by accident when thinking or at will.
Yep, I figured. You may also (eventually) experience audio/visual anomalies caused by signal relay degradation or synapse failure, it's a LOT like being on acid, w/o the "speed" high. Unfortunately it can also lead to profound autonomic failures including slow respiratory rate and coma and even death.
I do also have trouble focusing with my eyes sometimes too.... not as much though.

How did I know?! Wow... so like, are you a genome soldier? j/k ... i think. >.>
7,7 .......
IDK, but I hate nanites with a passion.

My wife is like this, I've never understood how she can talk to me, being watching TV, listening to a song, playing a game, AND researching online -all at the same **** time- and she really doesn't miss a beat either. Overactive brains. I'm jealous. Not really though, cause I know the kind of hell it can lead to.
Wait... you're married? How old are you?

Well I figured this would be your take, so that's why I was -trying- to hint at what you -could- do... well YOU said it, Herb. :D
*red
You've already stated you don't like meds. But, if this is really a problem to you. You need to get some. You have severe ADHD. The meds aren't that bad, I used to be way anti meds. I had to take some huge ones for when I got sick. But, I got used to taking a pill. Honestly, get over your "dislike" of meds if you want to get over this.

If not, go do something productive.
Meds are bad. IDC what people say, but they have side effects that can do serious harm to you.
I would rather take my risks and avoid meds.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
iunno if its different in canada, but the meds are good for you here

especially since theyre free (universal health care (y))

but dude, dont hate the system...youre smart, you should easily figure out whether the motive behind something is primarily monetary, and even if it is, than doesnt mean its detrimental to you.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Meds are bad. IDC what people say, but they have side effects that can do serious harm to you.
That is why you talk with your doctor to see if the medication is right for you. What you just said was false. Not all are bad. I take sleeping pills and they're not killing me.

Wavedash Master

Smash Journeyman
Well, what do you want then? You blogged on here seemingly asking for help, and most people suggested taking medications. If you really feel this is a psychological problem, find some way to fix it. Your only excuse to not taking medication is that the side affects could possibly serve some damage, but maybe you should trust these suggestions and hope that the medication will do more help than harm. I'm going to be honest with you, you're going to have a hard to time finding some kind of pseudo meditation technique that reliefs the mind and this is why we suggest using meds. Just trust us.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, so a suggestion that might help out. Find out what meds they want you to take. Then research those medicines, and find out if there are any foods you can eat that have the core part of the medicine.(A lot of medicines have herbal parts.) Or if you want you can try to find the herb yourself, and grind it up and put it into a tea bag.

I am trying to help you out.

Hope this helps a little bit.

saviorslegacy

Well, what do you want then? You blogged on here seemingly asking for help, and most people suggested taking medications. If you really feel this is a psychological problem, find some way to fix it. Your only excuse to not taking medication is that the side affects could possibly serve some damage, but maybe you should trust these suggestions and hope that the medication will do more help than harm. I'm going to be honest with you, you're going to have a hard to time finding some kind of pseudo meditation technique that reliefs the mind and this is why we suggest using meds. Just trust us.
Actually I asked if this was normal and if I was the only one like this.
I'm not saying that everyone's generous help is unwanted though.

Alright fine, I'll give it a shot. <,<
Alright, so a suggestion that might help out. Find out what meds they want you to take. Then research those medicines, and find out if there are any foods you can eat that have the core part of the medicine.(A lot of medicines have herbal parts.) Or if you want you can try to find the herb yourself, and grind it up and put it into a tea bag.

I am trying to help you out.

Hope this helps a little bit.
Wow, that is a really good idea.
I did some research and I found that Zinc helps with the mental aspect of your body.
My mom is a total herb guru (seriously....). I'm sure she has some in the big ole cabinet of hers.

Top Bottom