• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i been wondering, where the heck r u guys at?

Charoo

Smash Champion
I go to tourney all the time and I never met any falcon mainer ever. If I did see a falcon player, it was just for fun. I think the only one that was in socal besides me was darkkyte but he was in san diego (like 3 hours from where la which is where I live).

So yeah, just wondering where are u guys at haha. You guys better be repping falcon in tourney =p

champ
southern california

i heard most r in texas?

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm in Austin. I go to school in Sherman though.
I've only been to one tournament though, and I broke even. So... there's that.

Spudnick

Smash Apprentice
I don't know very many falcon mainers other than Darkyte, Wogrim, you, and Doggalina. I remember Ayaz stopped playing brawl competitively, along with several others like Bananatrooper. There never were very many who mained him (and entered tournaments seriously) and now there are even less.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Hahahahaha!!! Yes! 'Tis our destiny.

It's hilarious. At my first tourny my second match was up against Lee. I suicide-d with raptor boost twice out of sheer nervousness.
lol.
the first tourney i went to i got owned by mr.3000:(. i was a n00b when i went too.i probably wont go to another one til next summer though.i must train my captain falcon skills
although im sticking to online tourneys for now
awesome im a smash apprentice

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
lol.
the first tourney i went to i got owned by mr.3000:(. i was a n00b when i went too.i probably wont go to another one til next summer though.i must train my captain falcon skills
although im sticking to online tourneys for now
awesome im a smash apprentice
Agh! We've got too get some Falcon dittos in sometime. We're both in Texas, lag should be minimal.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
I live in Kentucky right now, no one plays here. I'm going to Virginia for school though. I'm gonna try to play as much as I can when I get there.
Virginia hu? Where at? I went to school at Radford University last year, which is right next to V-Tech. Anyway, VA's a really good place to live for smash. There's a lot of good people who play in this area (Azen, Chillen, Chu, AZ, M2K, Eastcoast Eddy, etc. etc.)

Also, there are falcon mains who've been here for a while. If some of you didn't know, this is Iwan. I just made a new account because at the last friendly i went to, a really loud, obnoxious, gangster kid who plays smash started shouting out "OH SH**.....I.E. *****ES! OMG...get. owned. by falcon. I.....E. I.E. The end.", after i won 2 matches against a metaknight and 4 in a row against a chaingrabbing **tch iceclimbers (trust me, i got lucky, but a wins a win :p)................lol................because my name is Ian Evans, my initials....so yea, everyone started calling me "I.E."

Anyway, I've been here for a while maining falcon. I'm really not sure where KeyKid went off to, I know Kaii (banana trooper) still comes around everynow and then but who knows if he still plays. I know there are a few newer falcon mains, as far as posting around here, in Wogrim, Doggalina, and Supersmashbros2008.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Virginia hu? Where at? I went to school at Radford University last year, which is right next to V-Tech. Anyway, VA's a really good place to live for smash. There's a lot of good people who play in this area (Azen, Chillen, Chu, AZ, M2K, Eastcoast Eddy, etc. etc.)

Also, there are falcon mains who've been here for a while. If some of you didn't know, this is Iwan. I just made a new account because at the last friendly i went to, a really loud, obnoxious, gangster kid who plays smash started shouting out "OH SH**.....I.E. *****ES! OMG...get. owned. by falcon. I.....E. I.E. The end.", after i won 2 matches against a metaknight and 4 in a row against a chaingrabbing **tch iceclimbers (trust me, i got lucky, but a wins a win :p)................lol................because my name is Ian Evans, my initials....so yea, everyone started calling me "I.E."

Anyway, I've been here for a while maining falcon. I'm really not sure where KeyKid went off to, I know Kaii (banana trooper) still comes around everynow and then but who knows if he still plays. I know there are a few newer falcon mains, as far as posting around here, in Wogrim, Doggalina, and Supersmashbros2008.
I thought Doggalina stopped maining Falcon a while ago? We havn't seen much of zkid (ArtieBoy) recently but he also had a good Falcon.

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
I lack time. AP classes are a ***** to take. Also, I'd bring shame to C Falcon if I wasn't sure I had his game down. I'm learning though.

As for anyone who does have time.... COME ON!

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I'll be in Arlington, but I'm willing to travel a little for a game, so pretty much anywhere close is cool. Looking forward to some good games.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
kai still plays.his falcon still kills. i dont know if he goes to tourneys though.no noodlehead:(

I thought Doggalina stopped maining Falcon a while ago? We havn't seen much of zkid (ArtieBoy) recently but he also had a good Falcon.
doggalina went back to melee and mains falcon there,zkid gets online on brawl sometimes too

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Middletown/Cheshire CT, Connecticut doesn't have that many tourneys, ESTICLE is a highlight, but that's about the most competitive gaming I see happen around here.

Falcon Main Fo Lief

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
me and Btroop are in Canada and fairly close, I believe he went to niko's tourny and got rapped when I wasn't there, then he shortly later declared he wasn't playing brawl :(

when I went I made it past a couple rounds then got owned by MK's >_>, but I won't be going anytime soon cause Niko's moving

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Who's niko rofl

I went to a local ottawa tourney early july hosted by fogel, but went played marth instead of falcon.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Middletown/Cheshire CT, Connecticut doesn't have that many tourneys, ESTICLE is a highlight, but that's about the most competitive gaming I see happen around here.

Falcon Main Fo Lief
I feel your pain. Milford has less than 0. There was a tourney at a Baron's comic book store but I missed it:urg:.

Niko_K

Smash Master
really wtf? it says in the final listings that Kaii was in it, with banana trooper in the brackets

but then again Niko got second so he probably was drunk and high later that night >_>
I'm Niko. Yes I got drunk and high later that night ;)

unnecessary bump

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i found out we have tourneys in Kentucky. -_-; So late but, Im waiting till I get my wii and practice a tad. Do you get anything for winning a tourney or just recognition?

YesISpeakChinese

Smash Apprentice
does anyone live in hudson valley , ny? everyone seems to hate brawl here... and i really want to get better but no one plays besides some casual brawlers

peeeetah

Smash Cadet
where are the tournaments in la? i live in la too, but the only tourney i've heard of is in rancho cucomunga. i know there's gotta be some actually in la.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Nother Texas falcon main. Dallas/Tyler/Lindale. But no one wants to go to dallas with me the only time I ever get to do anything anymore is when we hit the anime conventions. Last time I was at anything decent mr. 3000 killed us in teams...then again that was like back in Feb. and they were playing with items...

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Nother Texas falcon main. Dallas/Tyler/Lindale. But no one wants to go to dallas with me the only time I ever get to do anything anymore is when we hit the anime conventions. Last time I was at anything decent mr. 3000 killed us in teams...then again that was like back in Feb. and they were playing with items...
he always seem to destoying the falcon mains T_T

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
I go to tourney all the time and I never met any falcon mainer ever. If I did see a falcon player, it was just for fun. I think the only one that was in socal besides me was darkkyte but he was in san diego (like 3 hours from where la which is where I live).

So yeah, just wondering where are u guys at haha. You guys better be repping falcon in tourney =p

champ
southern california

i heard most r in texas?
CT all the way baby!

Top Bottom