• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby!

booshk

Smash Lord
SION
WHY
IS
UR
NAME
THAT

NOOOO
UR SION
NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

guys just listen to kanye

Metà

Smash Master
lmao noriken and technorch are alright.

i'm not particularly fond of electronic music, but i've listened to rough sketch/minamotrance
a couple of times in my lifetime. i'm more into redalice/alstroemeria records

hardstyle is kinda =\
Technorch can be hit and miss, but RoughSketch is the bomb, period. Not a huge fan of Redalice (especially his hard-on for touhou) but crimson hardcore was pretty tight

and I agree about hardstyle

http://otakuhardcorerevolution.wordpress.com/

^ live j-core stream happening tonight and tomorrow : D

Hardstyle is the music of LIFE and EXISTENCE! It's SPELLBINDING! You guys totally underrate it. Do more hallucinogens plz. Then learn to appreciate life in the form of HARDSTYLE.

EDIT: Or just pop some E and play melee while listening to hardstyle. So ****ing epic.
lmfao what the hell are you talking about

kanye... kinda sucks

=D
i think everyone can agree to this ^

SKidd

Smash Master
Wonder what Nathaneil would say in this discussion of musics

booshk

Smash Lord
im amazing at guitar hero

just kidding im okay, i heard manuel is really good though.

i'm really good at taiko no tatsujin though : D

SKidd

Smash Master
I can play Though the Fire and Flames on Hard

And a few songs on expert

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
I just dont like any guitar hero related games at all i rather buy a real electric guitar and learn rage against the machine songs.......... thats including dj hero, beatles version, green days version, rock band, the tapping to music ipod games i just find it all so boring!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
everyone has their opinion on music, or what we ultimately consider "real music". to me, hardstyle fulfills its purpose, nothing more. to some, it doesn't even come close to replacing the soul and passion in some other genres of music.

it's not that we underrate it, it's probably that we either plain do not like it or don't find it as "SPELLBINDING".

regarding popping E: :urg:
I'm going to see Headhunterz live in vancouver on Feb 29th. !!!

Regarading Guitar Hero: Of all the active melee players, I'm probably the best...just say'n...

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
Yakal I want some credit for naming your team: METAHSIS

I'm really rusty from having not played over the holidays but TEEEeErRrRrRrrrrRRROROoorRRR BIIIIIiiIiIiIIRRrRrrrrrRRDdD is gonna train me up again. get hype

Alex20

Smash Rookie
I just switched to Shiek.
Also Guitar Hero three is super bad ***.
I haven't played any other ones.

booshk

Smash Lord
I actually decided to main falco like 4 days ago so it'll be cool with everyone with new mains

Top Bottom