• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby!

booshk

Smash Lord
I think u can confirm marvo. Sorry adam my sleeps been pretty messed i just woke up a couple hours ago lol!!! N i dont gave a windows 7 disc neways :p

Much love for u as well skidd kid

SKidd

Smash Master
Pretty unlikely I'm going to be able to attend this.

Of course, I'm still going to try though. =D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
having butt secks. what else?

(super secret invite onry recording session) <3

You and Yakal are welcome to come together on friday after 6pm. You guys can stay the night too if u want. I'm getting footage for a combo vid... I live in Burnaby now. Close to New west station. Not so bad for you guys.

Metà

Smash Master
Sh*t, I would like to join you guys for that but like, I have to finish a choir arrangement for saturday. : (

I could make it on sunday but you guys are jerks >:[

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
As long as my work doesn't schedule me that weekend, I'll show up. I don't know how much they'll like the idea of me booking off two weekends in a row (Brawl tournament the week before, then this tournament). But I'll do what I can. So... put me down as confirmed. It's been forever since I came to a melee tournament.

Oh, and there better be a bottom or negligible tier events. And, of course, the necessary smash 64 event ;)

Terror Bird

Smash Rookie
Usao is aight. I have a friend who met him when he was in Japan. He has him on MSN I'm pretty sure.

Hardstyle is gross, listen to that hardcore ****!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
only if I can stay there

for the night

and you feed me

<3
For sure Yakal. My number is 604-529-1856. I get home from work at like 5:30 or 6. Is there a number I can reach you at to give you directions and stuff? Don't really wanna give that out on SWF.

Usao is aight. I have a friend who met him when he was in Japan. He has him on MSN I'm pretty sure.

What the **** terrorbird. I'm not impressed. Hardstyle for LIFE!

Metà

Smash Master

whoa that's pretty cool

and I think USAO makes the best jumpstyle, but it's really not my favourite genre cause it all sounds the same lol. USAO is just really good at what he does : D

and I agree, hardstyle is over-rated. REAL hardcore is where it's at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkeGe1v0HQo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSXsSwZ8qnU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL5xh-wt3Vc

GABBA ALL DAYYYYYYY

Sion

Island of Horizon
lmao noriken and technorch are alright.

i'm not particularly fond of electronic music, but i've listened to rough sketch/minamotrance
a couple of times in my lifetime. i'm more into redalice/alstroemeria records

hardstyle is kinda =\

SKidd

Smash Master
As long as my work doesn't schedule me that weekend, I'll show up. I don't know how much they'll like the idea of me booking off two weekends in a row (Brawl tournament the week before, then this tournament). But I'll do what I can. So... put me down as confirmed. It's been forever since I came to a melee tournament.

Oh, and there better be a bottom or negligible tier events. And, of course, the necessary smash 64 event ;)
YESSSSSSSSS

**** everyone with low/bottom/negligible tier

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3rob

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hardstyle is the music of LIFE and EXISTENCE! It's SPELLBINDING! You guys totally underrate it. Do more hallucinogens plz. Then learn to appreciate life in the form of HARDSTYLE.

EDIT: Or just pop some E and play melee while listening to hardstyle. So ****ing epic.

Sion

Island of Horizon
everyone has their opinion on music, or what we ultimately consider "real music". to me, hardstyle fulfills its purpose, nothing more. to some, it doesn't even come close to replacing the soul and passion in some other genres of music.

it's not that we underrate it, it's probably that we either plain do not like it or don't find it as "SPELLBINDING".

regarding popping E: :urg:

Top Bottom