• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby!

Geist

Smash Master
^^ lolol

I'm gonna be a few hours late, I forgot I have classes on Saturday. I should be there by 2 at the very latest. But you guys are starting with doubles so it's not that much of a thing.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol we told adam we couldnt make it over a month ago. only i have my passport. ciz got denied and shane didnt get one.
I don't recall any such thing :/

wow so lil ppl T_T
looks like this will just be a smashfest or something...
bet marvic is going to ditch too
don't say **** like that Booshk. This tournament is gunna ****, regardless.

Geist

Smash Master
ANXIETY SPARROW
HORROR CHICKEN
DREAD PIDGEON
FRIGHTFUL SEAGULL
PANIC DUCK
FEARFUL OSTRICH
TREPIDATION GREATER RHEA

all cousins of the great TERROR BIRD

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
Whoops, knew I forgot to do something yesterday...finally confirmed. I'll lug my cube over too.

booshk

Smash Lord
I don't recall any such thing :/

don't say **** like that Booshk. This tournament is gunna ****, regardless.
yeah, my bad.
i will however say i will play extremely bad tomorrow. seems like i can't take too long a break or i suck harsh yo, ferrealios.

and marvic did ditch as i expected, also don't expect him for future tournaments either

but regardless lets make this a **** tourny! good luck to all tomorrow

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
Hi guys.

Sadly AleXtwentyTEE and I have caught something close or = to pNeUmOniA from smooching eachother too much or some other physical connection. I feel like clan WOLFPACK (AKA GONE_with_the_WIND_) will represent victoria fairly though. Base our community on these studs, they've been equipped with the latest jokes and comebacks etc etc

I wish all of you the best tournout for the tournament, and I'll see you all next month at the bimonthly!

<3

Tim<3

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
GG's everyone. This tournament was interesting in the sense that I went from feeling like **** and not being able to play worth a damn, to taking off games and having some close sets with some of our best players.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Someone posted today or yesterday at 4:44 am and it WAS showing up right above my post. It was some ****ing spam ****. I reported it to MODS. ****ing try to advertise **** about Canada games like WTF, this is SMASHBOARDS!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah, I saw it too. I was like... is this a smash tournament series I've never heard of?

lol.

Top Bottom