• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby!

booshk

Smash Lord
****k why? is wa really ditching? and i need someone to play with fri : ( unless eric is down to play fri

Metà

Smash Master
I can bring 2-3 TV's, and if all goes well with security, I can get 3 more TV's from the university.

I have 2 Gamecubes, but I'm not sure if I have 2 discs. idk where my other one went

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
how about we just say gc/wii
disc is fine
tv is self explanatory
rec is okay

and i need somewhere to smash. adam? anyone? i don't want to enter this tournament like a scrub 'cause i've been playing too many other fighters
I have Friday off work. Come over then. Call me. 604-529-1856. THIS IS NOT AN OPEN INVITATION FOR PEOPLE TO JUST SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE FOR SMASH. Just so everyone knows, lol.

Practice your techskill, and I'll go to SFU early on Saturday to warm up with you.

I am convinced that we must win.
Brown town is winning teams. This has allready been decided. Trying to turn the tide of fate will only bring about destruction for yourself.

Metahsis be trollan' up yo 1st place, mansion herp derp
Watch out for this team...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Is it true that they aren't coming? That blows.

Change the title, and let's try to make this a good tournament nonetheless. We will have a few people who can record still.

I haven't had BC smash in a long time -- do you guys know how to beat Marth yet?

(ganon being banned, of course)

booshk

Smash Lord
what the hell?... not even silent wolf?
srsly? what happened T_T

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
WASHINGTON NOOOOOOO
I was so hype for you guys! get at us :<

I can bring a cube, possibly a big TV, but not Melee. Don't know if I should bother then. >_>

Alex20 is most likely also out because he has a chest infection.

And no TERROR BIRD...this tourney is kind of falling apart =\ we'll just have another powerfest like in December!

lol we told adam we couldnt make it over a month ago. only i have my passport. ciz got denied and shane didnt get one.

Violence

Smash Lord
I was a little surprised to hear Otto's going to CGC down in San Fran back home, but I guess you guys already knew he wasn't coming, so I guess there's nothing to really say.

booshk

Smash Lord
wow so lil ppl T_T
looks like this will just be a smashfest or something...
bet marvic is going to ditch too

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i dont think im having smashfest at my house saturday

i want to level up my characters in my rpg game, in smash you cant lvl up characters so its no point

Top Bottom