• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* IV! SEASON FINALE! December 11th! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol adam

teams was silly
like 4 team round robin

Evan and I 3-1'd all over browntown ;)

but then lost 4-2 in the final thingy lmao oh well

like nobody entered singles

like 6 people xd

evan sucks

shouts:
1.Alex20 imo
2.Metasis
3.Adam got killed by evan 5 times in one of the matches, 4 of the kills were rests
4.TERROR BIRD

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol adam

teams was silly
like 4 team round robin

Evan and I 3-1'd all over browntown ;)

but then lost 4-2 in the final thingy lmao oh well

like nobody entered singles

like 6 people xd

evan sucks

shouts:
1.Alex20 imo
2.Metasis
3.Adam got killed my evan 5 times in one of the matches, 4 of the kills were rests
4.TERROR BIRD
get ***** Yakal.

Metà

Smash Master
metahsis is an excellent name and we should use it from now on. "coquitlam's finest" is no more.

eric's puff is gay and dumb. but puff is always gay and dumb so whatever.

sion's sheik is legit but STICK TO FALCO PLZ

more 'shout-outs' i guess:

alex20: guitar sux. lol jk sorry for being *******-ish. let's agree to disagree and just do our own things. btw you're pretty f*cking good at melee for only playing (competitively) since october. that's amazing. keep it up : D

matt: our set was fun in doubles. you and myler are actually an ok team, despite the skill gap. gg's

myler: good shine spikes. be more careful at the edge lol

rhett: you are really good at commentary. we need to get a proper recording of you doing it though, you're pretty funny and still offer good insights into the match.

blowtoes: your samus is pretty awesome, good job against dieslow. crouch-cancelling is so gay LOL. I can deal w/ the up-b's though, I just need to be more careful when approaching your shield, and make sure I'm playing V1.0 if I play a set against you xD

@adam: sorry about the money match sh*t, I really did want to stay later and finish it. remind me at the january tournament, if it happens

Metà

Smash Master
btw i only intended that post to be like 3 lines but I got carried away LOL

I haven't done shout-outs in forever, and this was hardly even a 'tournament'. it was more of a smashfest.

maybe a tourneyfest

or a ...festament?

wish I could've stayed later : (

Bwmat

Smash Ace
nah, myler has improved. He was giving me trouble in friendlies.

same with mike.

edit: also, **** going up against shieks in crews. wtf sion, where did that shiek come from?

Metà

Smash Master
why don't I get a shoutout, *******?

I hate you evan >:[
You don't get a shout-out until you pay me back $5 for entering you in doubles!

>:[

also adam what happened to

"we're gonna 3-0 you guys in grand finals" ??

we're closing the gap, getting stronger as a team. and we're not even on the power rankings lmao. get ***** and lose a set to two unranked players from nowhere.

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
Great tournament Vancouver! Alex20 and I had a great trip!

SHOUTOUTS:
- Daltsy: UR MY HER0000 <3<3<3<####3
- Meta: you saved us all by bringing setups, and having them hauled away too. Thank you so much. Also get trolled by Alex20 moar lawl
- Blowtoes: omgwtf your Falcon is so ****. And so is your Zelda, I guess. I'll get you next time though! Also I liek ur taste in music.
- xXxNo0bK1ngxXx: Thanks go to you as well for bringing us to Red Robin and subsequently to your sweet pad! We'll see if we can make it out in January too!
- Blunted_TenthObject: I'm not sad at all I had to play you twice in our little singles tourney, those sets were great. Thanks for pwning High-slow with your Bowser too, my heart goes out to you. We'll get my pillow out there next time too.
- Tahsis: your team was fun to play. SALTY STADIUM. Next time it will be Terror Bird and I bringing the ****.
- Sion: Thanks for reminding me Sheik is out there, lurking...I got back to my house in Victoria and my roommate who plays Sheik gave me some trouble. I got a 0 to 80 chaingrab to bair on him though so it's okay. I'll have to work on the matchup some more
- TERROR BIRD: I really wanted to get you on the phone while I was at the venue so I could announce EVERYONE: I HAVE TERROR BIRD ON THE PHONE

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
i doubt it
LMAO

this was all just a sick joke

we were on a run of sweet clan names

*_DaLtSyBoY_69er_*
MadJ aka SeaOtterSteve
ShinerCCC aka JuGmAsTeR3000 (aka JuGfInGeR crew slayer, shoutouts to mah boi Jugfingers)
TeRRoR_BirDDDD

then...

alex...?

ALEX20 came up cause we were watching mango + lucky = rapex2 while brainstorming

tl;dr

<3 Alex19

you have lots of BC fanboys =D

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
You'd be that mid game boss that's all crazy hard the first time you play him, but after a few play throughs you sort of get used to him.

I'd be like Dan in Street Fighter. Get it? 'Cause I'm flamboyant and I pretty much suck.
hey guys, nathan is being witty again.

adam>you

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Roby's being sarcastic again when really he just hates every word I say with a burning passion and can't stop being a whiney little b**** about it.
Wait, how am I being sarcastic? do you know what that word means?

this is the second time you've talked back to me. Oh and you're NOT clever or creative like you think you are, just a smelly annoying kid.

Top Bottom