• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* IV! SEASON FINALE! December 11th! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby

booshk

Smash Lord
The 9th of January would be the next one I could attend.
Me too. Mid january ie. Next weekend after 9th doesnt look good for me as well

Whoever attends this tourny is nat cools

Yakal join the cools crub 8 )

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
So I hear Victoria still has no place to stay, and a bunch of us won't be going.

If I have nowhere to crash I'll just take the first ferry out of Victoria and leave whenever so I can make it back. I'll make the tourney a one-day event kind of deal. I also really miss my pillow :<

~ALTERNATIVELY~ I could stock up on bonus sleep, then bring enough caffeine to stay awake for 30 hours so I can stay an extra day...I kind of want to do some shopping at Metrotown too.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Room number updated! Details on how to get there later!
Good **** Eric.

So I hear Victoria still has no place to stay, and a bunch of us won't be going.

If I have nowhere to crash I'll just take the first ferry out of Victoria and leave whenever so I can make it back. I'll make the tourney a one-day event kind of deal. I also really miss my pillow :<

~ALTERNATIVELY~ I could stock up on bonus sleep, then bring enough caffeine to stay awake for 30 hours so I can stay an extra day...I kind of want to do some shopping at Metrotown too.
You guys DEFINETLY would have a place so stay. You might just not be able to stay together. I Could take 3 people at MOST. Roby could take a few. You guys understand? HOUSING IS TAKEN CARE OF.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I won't be coming to this tournament, guys. Have a good time! Record some **** matches.

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
Well Noobking, if you insist housing is taken care of...I'll try to bring more Victoria people.

Daltsy isn't going due to having plans.
Terror Bird probably isn't going because he's poor and needs to do Xmas shopping.
Blue Yoshi isn't coming because he has work.
MadJ probably isn't coming, not sure.
BUT

I'm bringing a newcomer to Victoria's Melee scene. Let's call him...

Alex20

he plays Fox, and he's better than Alex19 so he gets +1

he's only been playing Smash since November.......2004

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well Noobking, if you insist housing is taken care of...I'll try to bring more Victoria people.

Terror Bird probably isn't going because he's poor and needs to do Xmas shopping.
BUT

Alex20

It's all taken care of. Also, if this random is better than Alex19, I'll **** my pants.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord

BUT

Alex20

LOL

we'll see okay

Metà

Smash Master
To anyone who doesn't know where this is, I'll give you guys an explanation.

There are two ways to get to it: from inside the Maggie Benston Center and from Convocation Mall. The latter is way simpler so I'll just explain that. Convocation Mall, for those who don't know, is that big open area outside MBC, the library, and the rotunda, with the big ceiling of glass overhead. You know what I'm talking about. Well, if you're facing the entrance to Maggie Benston Center from there, walk to your left and you should see some stairs and some big windows peering into a room with a bunch of couches and tables and stuff. That's the forum chamber, that's where we're gonna be playing. It's hard to miss.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
police towed my car.. gonna have to come by bus to this tournament... >_>

I will explain later I'm gonna go to sleep..
see you guys tomorrow
Evan bring your laptop because my charger doesn't work properly..

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Good luck all =)

I may come down in the late afternoon/evening. Depends where I am in this crap-hole town.

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
ERICCCCC BRING MY PILLLLOOOOWWWWWWWW

well it might be too late for you to see this. see you guys there, we're leaving mostly by skytrain/bus today!

Top Bottom