• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* IV! SEASON FINALE! December 11th! Tournament B.C. SFU Burnaby

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't understand; if Sion/Manuel (2 of the 4 invited) aren't there, why shouldn't the first tournament take place?

The one without Eric/John/Manuel/Sion participating?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Well I think Ryab should be there and Booshk first of all and this thing is so last notice that I'm sure half the people will find out last minute and can't go.

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
December 11th doesnt look good for me... Xmas plans are already in motion by then.

There is, however, a lot of Victoria interest in the tournament.

A conglomeration of the Vancouver smashers discussing possibly housing the Victoria Clan (arriving late friday the 10th) here on the Hustle IV thread would be much appreciated =)

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
sionadria..

where have the days gone where we exchange smash theorycraft?

i have some new techniques (better than scoopaloop perhaps.. but dont get carried away) that you havent applied to your game (yet)!. we must discuss!!

more importantly i want to play you and suck out all the OOS experience you collected.

also, congratulations on your doubles and singles performances at rom3. im not surprised =D

Sion

Island of Horizon
maybe we don't discuss things 'cause you keep movin' around and stuff :mad: i would definitely like to hear some of the new techniques you have, haha. not to be a booger or anything, but i don't have any OOC/OOS experience to share, seeing as i didn't get any =\

i'm actually a bit surprised i got what i got at rom3. thanks anyways =D

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
No one tells me new falco techniques.. =( haha

I guess because my falco is too good! =D

I will see if I can get housing for Victoria Daltsy...
Who wants to come from Victoria?

Geist

Smash Master
Damn... I can't do this date either... the BC Open Go Tournament is that day and I promised people I'd be there.

Go Tournaments are even less frequent than Melee tournaments and I'm better at Go than at Melee, so I'm gonna have to go with this, guys.

booshk

Smash Lord
Guys i have a new falco technique, it's where you scar jump and down air when manuel is up b-ing. Works pree goot.
And thanks john : D

Violence

Smash Lord
Damn... I can't do this date either... the BC Open Go Tournament is that day and I promised people I'd be there.

Go Tournaments are even less frequent than Melee tournaments and I'm better at Go than at Melee, so I'm gonna have to go with this, guys.
Oops, this was me.

Forgot Blowtoes was on my comp.

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
Guys i have a new falco technique, it's where you scar jump and down air when manuel is up b-ing. Works pree goot.
And thanks john : D
lmao booshk. is this eric getting you to post this to pull my chicken leg because of the above post^^? i showed him that edgeguard a few months ago... or is this just an unrelated blue bird tragedy? :p either way scarjump hen techniques are pretty entertaining =D

for the victoria clan worst case scenario is 3 people bussing, best case scenario is 5 people taking a car. TeRRoR BirD, SeaOtterSteve (aka MadJ), Rhett (mexican-trucker-of-noobking-but-still-gets-2-stocked-in-crews), eDgeLuca (BEST SAMUS IN THE world), AND aLeXXX (doesnt have a cool clan name yet). victoria cant come if they dont have a place to stay in vancouver though

Thanks TaHsIs, i figure theres no more appropriate avatar then my favourite melee technique.. falcys first jump <3

sion dont be a poo

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
(better than scoopaloop perhaps.. but dont get carried away)

=D
That's possible?
I thought scoopaloop was the end of the metagame!!!
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

maybe we don't discuss things 'cause you keep movin' around and stuff :mad:

i'm actually a bit surprised i got what i got at rom3

=D
I agree. He's so fast for a bird that doesn't fly...for some reason...
STAY STILL SO I CAN WACK YOU! lol

What's that supposed to mean? Didn't you lvl up at least?

I guess because my falco is too good!

=D
You know it!

=D

^^^ The Sign Of The 3 Flaco Gods
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

=D

for the victoria clan worst case scenario is 3 people bussing, best case scenario is 5 people taking a car. TeEeeeeeEEEERRrrrRoOOOOOOOOOrrrRRR BiIIiiiIIIIIIrrrRRRrDddddddddDDDD, SeaOtterSteve (aka MadJ), Rhett (mexican-trucker-of-noobking-but-still-gets-2-stocked-in-crews), eDgeLuca (BEST SAMUS IN THE world), AND aLeXXX (doesnt have a cool clan name yet). victoria cant come if they dont have a place to stay in vancouver though

Thanks TaHsIs, i figure theres no more appropriate avatar then my favourite melee technique.. falcys first jump <3

sion dont be a poo

fixed
:)

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Terror Bird....
TttttttttTTTTTTTtTTTTTTTTtTtTTTTTttEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeEEeeeERRrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrrRRROOoOOOOOooOOoOOOoooOOOOOOOoOOOoOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIiIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIiIIIiIIIIiZZZZZZzzzZZZZzZZZzZzZZzzzzzZZZzzzZzEEeeeeEeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEeeeeEEEeeeeeEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL daltsy! i thought eric thought of that i was just trying to pull his leg haha. didn't know you informed him of the scar jump dair :p

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Make it the next weekend, then more people can come.

Top Bottom