• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Riddle

Smash Lord
People who have posted fewer times than the mod:

macman
terywj
orboknown
handorin
kevinm
frozenflame

If you are on that list, you need to step it up.

BSP

Smash Legend
Look, here's what I thought.

As you should know, I though No Lynch's push on me was reaching and trying to incriminate me, and I thought that you asking me, the person in the hot seat, for reads at a time like that was you trying to get me to say something either

stupid

easily shutdown, incriminating me further

or something usable as reasoning later for lynching me D1.

It's a reachy idea, but again, it made sense to me, and it wouldn't be that stupid as a scum tactic imo.
@orbo

:phone:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ryker (didn't send options in time so they have been randomized)
[glow]Paper - Scissors[/glow] - Rock - Scissors - Rock

frozenflame751
[glow]Paper - Paper[/glow] - Paper - Paper - Paper

BadWolf28738
[glow]Scissors - Rock[/glow] - Paper - Paper - Rock

Vinyl.
[glow]Scissors - Scissors[/glow] - Scissors - Paper - Rock

Now, frozenflame751 vs Vinyl. and Riddle vs. Ryker
Deadline for these duels: Sunday Sep 9th 16:00 AST

Riddle

Smash Lord
Kary, are you ready to share the reasoning for your scum read on FF yet?

Consider me on the Vinyl wagon in spirit. I just don't want to unvote orboknown until he provides some actual information.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** I LOST TO RANDOMLY GENERATED PLAYS

my soul hurts... ;_;

Gogolosersbracket hell yeah

I can take a quick guess as to why this was your first vote or you could just tell me and we'll see how close I am to reading your intentions.
Nah tell me your guess first its more exciting that way

People who have posted fewer times than the mod:

macman
terywj
orboknown
handorin
kevinm
frozenflame

If you are on that list, you need to step it up.
This is like the laziest and least accurate measure of true activity of all time ever like seriously **** using post counts thats so ****ing dumb

Hmm.

Vote: Vinyl

Come on, let's get something moving.
Coming from the guy faking a daykill and then literally acting like it never happened. And you're asking other people to get stuff movin'. kay brah yeah you can keep my vote for a bit

Willing to switch to BSP if people don't want to lynch Tery d1
Yo tery is like perma vig bait thats a lazy lynch and you know it mah *** like cmon.

try and sell me on this bsp thing

Riddle

Smash Lord
frozenflame said:
This is like the laziest and least accurate measure of true activity of all time ever like seriously **** using post counts thats so ****ing dumb
Who cares, I just want activity to increase.

Hey FF, give me an opinion on an active player that is not named Kary.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Kary is kind of all over the place.

I want Kary to talk about that Frozen read/case he mentioned earlier, as well as that pretend daykill on Vinyl.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
BSL replaces Macman

Votecount 1.1

Ryker**
No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
frozenflame751
Vinyl.: No Lynch, Kary
BSL
Terywj [태리]: KevinM, Handorin, BSP
Orboknown: Riddle
Kary: frozenflame751
BadWolf28738**
Riddle
BSP
PrivateJoker-Brown
KevinM
Handorin

Not Voting:
Ryker, Vinyl, BSL, Terywij [태리], Orboknown, Badwolf28738, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
BSL Replaces Macman effective immediately.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is Saturday Sep 15th 16:00 AST

BSP

Smash Legend
Willing to switch to BSP if people don't want to lynch Tery d1

You came in and voted Tery while providing no input. And now you're saying that you're ready to switch to me, while once again, not actually producing anything.

Why are you fine with switching off of Tery so fast? And if you were going to switch without Tery even posting anything, why put a vote down to begin with?

Also, explain why you are willing to switch to me.

try and sell me on this bsp thing
You're not producing anything either FF. You've just been content with sitting back and asking to be convinced about things.

Do either of you plan to produce anything yourselves?

@everyone - watch out for that impostor, BSL.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Shhhh BSP men of the town are trying to talk over here. So yeah

Tery
BSP

Tery first imo but like I said if more people want to lynch BSP ill do it!

Yo BSP you should stop being so defensive I mean you don't even have a vote on you but you've started swinging in a lot of directions at once

Riddle

Smash Lord
@Kevin, why Terywj and BSL? I want some real reasons.

@BSL thanks for replacing in. Take your time catching up, and hopefully you can bring a fresh perspective.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Hey Joker, let's talk about something.

If you had to pick three people in this game to lynch right now, who would you pick?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Hoo boy, that's a toughie. 3 people to lynch? There's nobody I'd feel comfortable actually lynching just yet.

If you put a gun to my head and said "you must lynch 3 people right now", I'd probably choose No Lynch, KevinM and.... maybe Kary. They've taken some actual stances, and their death's would probably provide more useable information.

That's a weak as hell arguement to actually lynch them on, but we don't have that much to work with right now.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'd also like to add that it's not because I have scumreads on any of them. I just think seeing those 3 players flip would tell me a lot about the stances they've taken, and the moves they've made. If I was trying to actually lynch scum at this moment, it'd be such a crapshoot. I may have to ponder that a bit more...

Handorin

Smash Hero
What would be substantial evidence or something that, in your eyes, would prove that BSP was scum?
This is a really good question, and I'm not even really sure I know the answer. My reads usually just come from gut/intuition rather than noticing particular things in posts or patterns. I generally let others find those and post it, then I take it into consideration of what I already feel.

How do you feel about his more recent gameplay? It seems to have shifted to me, but I'm not super convinced it's scum telling, just maybe slightly more so than the beginning.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I like how Soup and I come to the same conclusion based on completely different reasoning. Zen here & all caught up. First off, holy **** BSP is scummy as ****. Like wow.

How has no one else picked up on this:

Nevermind, BW just left. >.>

BSP, can you give your current reads on the actives now? And can you make a quick explanation/summary on any/everyone.
Before I do, why do you want them? Why do you want mine specifically?
I'm asking if you can give out reads, not want. And the reason why I ask is so I and maybe even others can clarify things Scumhunting related.

Pretty much it.
Why did you ask me though? Why not anyone else?
I don't like the fact that you asked me for the most information while I was the center of attention. You prodded the people that were lurking (Badwolf and Tery), but you only asked me for reads + explanations. It's not sitting well with me.

It was to go along with my first question regarding why you were asking me specifically.
First Vinyl asks BSP for his reads, BSP questions why he asked him specifically. And then never even ends up giving his reads. His reasoning for question Vinyl's intentions is flat out poop here. He felt that he was trying to paint him in a bad light by asking him what his reads are? wtf? Do you guys see how made up this is? Viny's post doesn't give that off in any way. He asked him a simple question haha.

BSP how what makes Vinyl asking you your reads specifically different than anyone else asking people of their reads specifically? This has gone on quite a bit during the game. Also what do you think of Kary so far?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Kevin, Ryker will vig Tery. BSP goes today.

Vote: BSP

no idea why soup voted elsewhere. This dude is going.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Tery
Vinyl
Kary

I don't like. mfw the entire scum team is newer players.

Kevin M is mad town.
Ryker is town.
Frozen is town.

I'll likely end up white knighting them if they end up on the block.

Riddle town.
Joker town.
Orbo town.

Hando null.

BSP

Smash Legend
If you would've read all of my posts regarding the matter, you wouldn't be asking he last question you did.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You can show me what I missed. I read all you posts and probably forgot. Instead of being a ****tard, show me your answers or answer the dam questions.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
This is where I openly scumhunt in the thread with you Zen:

Tery
Vinyl
Kary
Possible.
Very Possible.
Why? I have a hunch hoever.

Kevin M is mad town.
Ryker is town.
Frozen is town.
Yes.
Yes.
Possible!

Hando null.
Lean town for me.

I know you were talking about riddle in our QT, He's town also.

IMO:

Vinyl. > BSP > Kary

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Handorin said:
This is a really good question, and I'm not even really sure I know the answer. My reads usually just come from gut/intuition rather than noticing particular things in posts or patterns. I generally let others find those and post it, then I take it into consideration of what I already feel.

How do you feel about his more recent gameplay? It seems to have shifted to me, but I'm not super convinced it's scum telling, just maybe slightly more so than the beginning.
Soup side here. Zen has a more general idea and I think we're going to discuss our perspectives together before we fully answer this.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Frozenflame751 said:
Nah tell me your guess first its more exciting that way
The random questions? The nonchalant reads? The daykill thing at the very first thing in the day? I'd have to read his posts more to really talk about this, like I said in my last post Zen seemed to have caught up so I think it's time we sit down and discuss a couple of things.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSP said:
You came in and voted Tery while providing no input. And now you're saying that you're ready to switch to me, while once again, not actually producing anything.
What about you? You made one post and then just hopped on Tery for no reason. What was your motive of voting Tery in the first place if you're going to say that KevMo put 'no input'? Why even vote Tery in the first place?

BSP

Smash Legend
First Vinyl asks BSP for his reads, BSP questions why he asked him specifically. And then never even ends up giving his reads.
Covered in the quote below, and I have given some thoughts so far, just not when Vinyl asked.

His reasoning for question Vinyl's intentions is flat out poop here. He felt that he was trying to paint him in a bad light by asking him what his reads are? wtf? Do you guys see how made up this is? Viny's post doesn't give that off in any way. He asked him a simple question haha.
Of course the post itself doesn't give off a bad vibe. But if were in the same context I was in, it does.

BSP how what makes Vinyl asking you your reads specifically different than anyone else asking people of their reads specifically?
The context. Again, here's what I was thinking:

Look, here's what I thought.

As you should know, I though No Lynch's push on me was reaching and trying to incriminate me, and I thought that you asking me, the person in the hot seat, for reads at a time like that was you trying to get me to say something either

stupid

easily shutdown, incriminating me further

or something usable as reasoning later for lynching me D1.

It's a reachy idea, but again, it made sense to me, and it wouldn't be that stupid as a scum tactic imo.
That's why I didn't like Vinyl questioning me specifically.

This has gone on quite a bit during the game. Also what do you think of Kary so far?
Well, let's look at Kary's posts.

This one was the first one with content. Kary says that these are reads, but says the quotes may not necessarily be the source of those reads. While the justification isn't exactly strong, I see this as a pro-town post since it gives everyone something to talk about, and Kary has some questions in it.

Then Kary has this little conversation with Riddle starting here I'm not really sure what to make of it at the moment. Kary just got information on Riddle's reading ability. Again, not sure what to make of it.

The next notable thing is the daykill command on Vinyl. I'm guessing that it didn't have any real power behind since Vinyl is still with us, but I'm not sure what was up with that. Maybe Kary is fishing for a reaction or something.

And then a vote on Vinyl.

So all of that being said, I'm going to stick with null-town for right now. Kary is asking questions and promoting discussion. I wouldn't place my full trust in the slot, but it's doing a lot better than some of the others we have right now.

Speaking of Kary, Kary, you tried to get my attention earlier with a vote. What did you want?

BSP

Smash Legend
What about you? You made one post and then just hopped on Tery for no reason. What was your motive of voting Tery in the first place if you're going to say that KevMo put 'no input'? Why even vote Tery in the first place?
The motive was to apply pressure to Tery, but right after I made that vote, Soup said that Tery rarely responds to pressure and plays inactive regardless of alignment and pressure. I guess it's holding true since Tery hasn't made a post in a while.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
But why did you attack KevMo? The vote doesn't make sense in the context that you were trying to pressure Tery but Disagreed with KevMo's intention of voting Tery. What's different?

BSP

Smash Legend
But why did you attack KevMo?
I "attacked" (I asked him a question...) KevMo because I wanted some insight on his intentions with that vote. All KevMo has said since we've started is basically lynch Tery, and then me shortly after if no one's game to lynch Tery. I wanted an explanation.

The vote doesn't make sense in the context that you were trying to pressure Tery but Disagreed with KevMo's intention of voting Tery.
Wait, how do you know I disagreed with KevMo's intention? The whole point of my question was to get an idea of his intentions in the first place. Was I supposed to assume that vote = pressure?

That's another thing, why aren't you asking KevMo about his vote? You just said that we both had no input on the vote, but you're here questioning me and not asking him anything. How are you so sure that he's town?

Top Bottom