• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also another point to bring up about Tery:

When he comes into the game another of his posts that everyone seems to ignore for the whole

"Oh everyone is null this is all RVS I don't have an opinion boy I sure am useless" post was the fact that he tried to completely discount the cards..

When I was playing in a recent game with Ryker that had other active parts of the game minus just the scum hunting we actively tried to discount them saying that they could be bad and also flat out refused to take another part of the game seriously... Reason being we were anti-town and be discrediting something that for the most part only serves to benefit town we only gain power ourselves. And if enough people agreed with our stance then people would be none the wiser that we were manipulating them.

I just dislike ignoring game mechanics especially in something this indepth where no doubt cards are going to come into play on multiple occasions.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unvote

Vote Badwolf

Going to keep this here until you generate any sort of discussion and actually have read the thread.

BSP can still go btw.

Tery can still go.

Need some bros to get posting plz.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sup BSP I see you are viewing the thread now, what do you have to say about my slot now that you can see the reasoning on why I'm voting where i have. And how about the fact that you can now follow my train of logic on some of the game mechanics and my analysis of other players.

I want you to give me how you feel about

Vinyl

and

No Lynch

Both of which you had interactions with during the buy phase.

Has anything changed into the day phase? You are able to formulate reads now so I want them on both of those players, if you are able to cite particular posts that make you feel a scum lean or town lean even better. If I don't see this post coming from you and soon I will leave my vote on you for the rest of the day.

BSP

Smash Legend
I will get on that, but I'm on a phone.

Your slot is looking better to me.

:phone:

Riddle

Smash Lord
BSL said:
Why did you pick Orbo for your inactive-lynch?
He seemed the least active to me other than Macman who was getting replaced. His only posts in the game were in Buy Phase and showed no stances of any sort. I felt he was the most useless player.

@Mod: Can I get a vote count?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
He seemed the least active to me other than Macman who was getting replaced. His only posts in the game were in Buy Phase and showed no stances of any sort. I felt he was the most useless player.

@Mod: Can I get a vote count?
But then there was BadWolf...?

Kevin, I'm looking that that Buy Phase and thinking:

"man, NoLynch and BSP totes shut down all constructive discussion about thoughts on some of the 'gimmicky' game mechanics. Maybe they are both scum that saw this as a forced extra long day and wanted to get rid of the extra time we get to talk"

but idk if i can do it. i want to believe they are both scum, but i just cant because of all of this other stuff. like vynil wtf lol. and then like Tery and BW doing nooooooooothiiiing. STIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL. WHY WON'T THEY DO THINGS?!??!??!?!!??!!?!

I wish I knew if this was basic BSP play or w/e, someone meta him for me please.

and then there was also Soup (in NoLynch) doing that one thing where he was pretending to develop his reads with Zen in the thread. so that we could see that he was trying to do that scumhunting thing. it was fluff and it was fake.

Those last two things are why I can't quite shake of the possibility of a BSP/NL scumteam.

Riddle

Smash Lord
BSL said:
But then there was BadWolf...?
He was V/LA at the time I believe.

BSL said:
I wish I knew if this was basic BSP play or w/e, someone meta him for me please.
I read Day 1 of the newbie mafia he was in (MLP: Friendship is Mafia) where he was town, and his play is pretty reminiscent of his play in that game. Soup, Badwolf, Joker, and Vinyl (maybe some other people too) were actually in that game though so they'd probably be the people to ask.

BSP

Smash Legend
Vinyl:

Alright, there's nothing of real interest up until of the point these posts.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...0#post14852900

He asks Badwolf and Tery if they have any thoughts. He doesn't pursue them at all after this, just me.

Then, he asks me for my reads here

Nevermind, BW just left. >.>

BSP, can you give your current reads on the actives now? And can you make a quick explanation/summary on any/everyone.
While normally this isn't bad, under the context we were in (I was under pressure from No Lynch, and pretty much the only one under pressure at the time), I didn't like that he asked only me for reads right then and there. As I said before, I thought he was either trying to get me to say something stupid, easily shut-down, or something that would get me lynched later.

Here was his reasoning on asking only me

I already told you, so I and others can clarify things. I'm not sure why you're asking a question when anyone, even you, ask for reads. Do you want me to ask others? And can you tell me why?
I don't see why he cared about my reads so much. Notice that he never pushed anyone else for full reads + explanations.

After this, he just does more basic questioning, but I'm the only one he really applies any pressure to. He asks some questions to some people, but doesn't really investigate them. He's somewhat just focused on me.

Then, the hypothetical gun situation. It starts at post #182(http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14853789#post14853789).

You can take this thing with a grain of salt. I honestly don't know what to take from it. Look at it yourself and tell me if you see anything telling. I don't like the fact that he was putting words in my mouth (Saying that I said town should look into Soup, but not realizing that was only in the case that Soup shot me in the buy phase)

Ok, look at these 4 posts next, starting at post #256(http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14860092#post14860092)

Notice how I'm the one in that group he questions the hardest, and he doesn't really provide us with anything that moves us forward.

Vote: KevinM

I'm sorry, no. This guy needs to go now. I'm calling scum right here, right now.
There is no looking, it is a saying.
There is no Scum v Scum, It's only scum pushing another inactive scum with a weak town tell from him by a single read of him.

And I'm going to inform riddle right stating the word, No.
I don't know what this was. I didn't really trust you either, but I didn't have you as a scum read. This was...odd.

tbh, I not that great at reading Vinyl's slot. I haven't been successful at in any of the games I've played so far. I really don't understand what he's doing half the time.

That being said, overall, I don't feel good about him, but that's mostly from the interactions he's had with me. If you disagree with something, let me know.

BSP

Smash Legend
No Lynch.

I thought that his push on me was a good thing since he was trying to get the game going in buy phase 1. There is no 1 specific post for this, it was the whole buy phase for the most part.

He's also made a case on me. (http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14862059&postcount=305) I guess that means he thought my reaction was telling. Anyway, the case shows that he is getting scum picks and trying to get them lynched, and he's not afraid to take a clear stance.

I don't like is how he came out with these reads (http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14862073&postcount=307), specifically the ones on KevinM and FF at the time. I didn't see what made them seem townie at that point. I think he trusting KevinM a bit too fast, but he seems to be pulling through.

And that's about it. I'm not seeing anything clearly scummy, so I'd go with a town lean.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.2

Vinyl.: Riddle, BSL
Terywj [태리]: Handorin, BSP
frozenflame751: Kary
Kary: frozenflame751
BadWolf28738: KevinM
BSP: No Lynch
KevinM: Vinyl
Ryker**
No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
BSL
Orboknown:
Riddle
PrivateJoker-Brown
Handorin

Not Voting:
Ryker, Terywij [태리], Orboknown, Badwolf28738, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
Badwolf is off V/LA (since it was just one day)

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is Saturday Sep 15th 16:00 AST

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Trying the top down thing like BSL said but not doing the numbers. :p Don't want to miscount. It's on you.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No. (rather, myself) I only have one play from one person, I'll need the others to also send it to me. I am going to assume it was sent to Rajam and not me. Guys remember to send copies of what you send to Rajam to me. If it's already deadline, then you all have to wait for Rajam to show the results.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Riddle
[glow]Paper[/glow] - Scissors - Paper - Scissors - Paper

Ryker (didn't send options in time so they have been randomized)
[glow]Rock[/glow] - Rock - Rock - Rock - Rock

Vinyl.
[glow]Rock[/glow] - Paper - Scissors - Rock - Rock

frozenflame751 (didn't send options in time so they have been randomized)
[glow]Scissors[/glow] - Paper - Rock - Rock - Rock

Now, Riddle vs BadWolf28738 and Handorin vs. Ryker
Deadline for these duels: Monday Sep 10th 17:15 AST

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes.
Yes.
Possible!
You have Kevbro and Ryker as town but me as possible?!?!?! dafuq suck my **** yo

The random questions? The nonchalant reads? The daykill thing at the very first thing in the day? I'd have to read his posts more to really talk about this, like I said in my last post Zen seemed to have caught up so I think it's time we sit down and discuss a couple of things.
Don't care much about the questions, the reads were meh so sorta, and the daykill think, yeah that's def a big part.

Look at KevMo's first post in this game and his attitude.

Then tell me why you think this man could possibly be scum.
Look at KevMo's first post in every ****ing game like ever. Also, his attitude like never changes. It's ****in kevbro.

not sayin I think kevbro is scum or anything atm, cuz I dont, but seriously this is wack as **** if THAT's why you're clearing him. if he isn't scum this game hes gonna dupe yo naive *** next time you play with him. but for srs this is weak

I literally can't wrap my head around how Vinyl played off the daykill at the beginning of the game.. how was he so terrible sure it was a gambit that it didn't even slightly phase him...
^^^this

yeah it still bothers me how like he literally didn't even give a ****. Not that I even bought that that was a legit daykill for a second but like the complete lack of a reaction is a bti suspect IMO

Vote: KevinM

I'm sorry, no. This guy needs to go now. I'm calling scum right here, right now.
There is no looking, it is a saying.
There is no Scum v Scum, It's only scum pushing another inactive scum with a weak town tell from him by a single read of him.

And I'm going to inform riddle right stating the word, No.
lolllllllll this is wack

pretty OMGUS'y brah

yeah I can see why people want you dead now

and you're voting kevbro so you lost buddy privileges with me

:(

At the time I meant not scumbuddies. Then I forgot to make that clear.

I'm probably not going to bother trying to read No Lynch, i'll let someone else do it for me.

wa wa waaaaa
Vinyl isn't this terrible as scum, Y/N?

where's my vote?

Vote: frozenflame751

/til tomorrow
Cool stuff brah, yeah feelin' more comfortable with my vote as time goes on.

Anyone else wanna join the hardbodytrain on dis mo****a? Chooo chooooo lez go nukkas

FrozenFlame, I need you around buddy.. I want you around buddy. I want you to be the Goku to my Gohan, I know you were worried about Vinyl at the start of the day due to his extremely weird reaction to the daykill.. how do you feel about his slot now? Specifically how do you feel about his handling of the BSP slot? And what about his reaction to my play thus far into the game?
I don't feel any better about Vinyl's slot esp. after he voted you in response to what you said. Def an overreaction to you IMO, and I'm def ok with him being gone. I need some support though on this Kary project though, care to lend a hand?

OH AND **** RPS WHAT THE **** FIRST I GET ***** BY RNG AND THEN WHEN I DECIDE TO USE IT I GET ****ED LIKE WOW HATE THIS GAME

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
You think unexplained and imaginary votes are more useful at generating pressure/information than an argument or a question? (Serious, non-rhetorical question)
You think they're less useful? We each have our own playstyles.

Is there any particular reason you're choosing to feign a daykill on Vinyl, rather than simply vote him, or push him via other means? What purpose does this serve?

Are we to believe that your suspicion of him is so great that you want him dead right here, right now? Why not make a case?
Yes. Scumhunting. Believe what you like. It should be obvious.

Ok, what should we talk about?
Why did you ignore my vote until I mentioned it gave you the opportunity to respond; only to respond with nothing?

Was your mock daykill made, only to see how I would react? Or is there something more deep to it than a reaction alone?
You don't look dead. Or are you straight-up asking me if I'm scum?

Kary, are you ready to share the reasoning for your scum read on FF yet?
Nah I'm going to let him squirm just a bit longer.

Coming from the guy faking a daykill and then literally acting like it never happened. And you're asking other people to get stuff movin'. kay brah yeah you can keep my vote for a bit
Which did more, my daykill or your vote?
Explain the reasoning behind your vote, would you? I have a couple of competing theories in the back of my mind.

Kary is kind of all over the place.
Really? That seems like a strange choice of words.

I want Kary to talk about that Frozen read/case he mentioned earlier, as well as that pretend daykill on Vinyl.
Why? Are you going to catch me as scum just by asking me questions that I'm obviously going to be prepared for? Don't answer this, by the way.

Vinyl. > BSP > Kary
This I find interesting. You think BSP v. Vinyl is SvS? Is there anything in their interactions that suggests that?

So all of that being said, I'm going to stick with null-town for right now. Kary is asking questions and promoting discussion. I wouldn't place my full trust in the slot, but it's doing a lot better than some of the others we have right now.
Hmmm. Who are you looking into right now, BSP?

Kary, who are you?
Right, I skipped over this before because I thought you knew who I was.
I'm the best thing that ever happened to dGames, what rock have you been under? I will likely have all of the scum by the end of Day 1, and you can tell I'm town this game because I have been baiting for reactions. At some point someone will call me scum because they misunderstand my play, and I will get really angry at them! I am Kary, Fiend of Fire, scorn of scum and scion of the sublime.

Nice to meet you :secretkpop:

Kary do you agree with my series of posts starting at #337? How about Riddle's response to my analysis of his play?
Ehh, I'll get to this in a minute. Nice question though :cool:
Does it make sense to you for BSP and Vinyl to both be scum Y/N? Not interested in the why just yet, just whether you think it fits. Cheers.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
yo, i knew you were a DGamer and all, but i never saw any of your play. I don't play mafia lol.

Hmm

@frozen

if you vote KevMo, i'll let you choose where my vote goes for the rest of the Day
wait, why don't you just vote Kev and then he votes wherever his vote can go? that prevents either of you from getting screwed over on one of you not being quick enough on vote changes or deliberate backstabbing or whatever.

you sure are putting a lot of trust into someone you don't trust...

Ryker (didn't send options in time so they have been randomized)
[glow]Rock[/glow] - Rock - Rock - Rock - Rock
THE FACT THAT RYKER RANDOMIZED A MOTHER ****ING AVALANCHE IS SO GOTDAMN INSPIRING.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
yo, i knew you were a DGamer and all, but i never saw any of your play. I don't play mafia lol.
You could read this short gamefor my meta if you like.

wait, why don't you just vote Kev and then he votes wherever his vote can go? that prevents either of you from getting screwed over on one of you not being quick enough on vote changes or deliberate backstabbing or whatever.

you sure are putting a lot of trust into someone you don't trust...
you sure are interfering in my interactions with frozen

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@Kary, why is me asking you questions mean I'm trying to catch you as scum? Can't I think you're town, and want to know what you think?

and if you're so obviously prepared for those questions, why aren't you simply answering them? Are you not as prepared as you thought, or are those sad excuses your final answer?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well I'm sorry to bore you, or otherwise hurt your delicate sensibilities, but I'm trying to play mafia over here.

Now if you could maybe respond to one, or several, of those sentences ending with a question mark, without being dodgy or vague, I'd appreciate it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well I'm sorry to bore you, or otherwise hurt your delicate sensibilities, but I'm trying to play mafia over here.

Now if you could maybe respond to one, or several, of those sentences ending with a question mark, without being dodgy or vague, I'd appreciate it.
yawn

I'll answer three questions you ask me toDay, and no more.

If you think anything you've brought up so far is worth it, fire away.

Otherwise you're just going to have to let me play at my own pace.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
:rolleyes:

I felt frozen was trying to discredit Ryker, which might a priority if they were of opposite alignments. I was waiting to see if it'd happen again but Ryker didn't post no more. Ryker actually touched on this point, so it's nothing new.

Later, frozen kinda said nothing important happened in the buy phase, which seems like a similar more, but I can't see anything in particular frozen would want to gloss over, so doesn't really add to the read any.

As to his reaction to my daykill, I haven't figured that out yet. Maybe he actually thinks I'm scum/worth waggoning. I don't know, I don't feel like his vote is doing anything.

Half the reason frozen was in the scumlist is to try and prod a reaction from him, too early to say whether it had any effect. I'm not actually magic, some of those initial reads were more coinflip than anything else.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yo Kary why don't you get to my question instead of just saying its good. Of course it's good.. I asked it.

Also FF sell me on Kary a little more shes playing the same way I've seen her play other games as town. The daykill being the only suspect thing in her play thus far.

BSP seems like new town now and should stay I can follow where he is trying to read into connections and also with him explaining his analysis on the pressure placed on him I feel better about his slot not being noob defensive scum.

Vinyl dropped off the face of the planet now that pressure has been applied really don't like that. Will be posting more when I'm home

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Though I dislike how readily you're willing to disclose your scumread on frozen and where you're coming from when you say you want to let them squirm, and shortly after before he posts again you get asked why by a different player and post seemingly all of your information.

Question that I want everyone to mull over but not answer yet and I'm being serious DO NOT IN THIS THREAD ANSWER THIS QUESTION YET JUST THINK ABOUT IT.

If town has a card that could potentially affect d1 should they come out with it? Also should we come out with information on any particular strong cards that town would be able to use to their advantage?

Again do not answer this just think about it for now.. I'm currently weighing a lot of pros and cons to possible plays.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Yo Kary why don't you get to my question instead of just saying its good. Of course it's good.. I asked it.
That would require me to actually read the thread in detail, something which I am a little behind in right now. That or give you a half-***** answer but I don't think either of us want that.

Though I dislike how readily you're willing to disclose your scumread on frozen and where you're coming from when you say you want to let them squirm, and shortly after before he posts again you get asked why by a different player and post seemingly all of your information.
Mostly that's just because I was ninja'd by frozen in my big post. I was hardly expecting frozen to squirm, anyways.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
some of those initial reads were more coinflip than anything else.
hey, I did that too!

Maybe FF is trying to discredit Ryker because they both like to be a part of that power struggle to control town. If they're both town, then they probably are assuming each other is mafia.

I have an answer tO your question, kev.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSL said:
and then there was also Soup (in NoLynch) doing that one thing where he was pretending to develop his reads with Zen in the thread. so that we could see that he was trying to do that scumhunting thing. it was fluff and it was fake.
No, I caught Zen while he was posting and I wanted to drop a couple of reads with him or discuss his opinions on players. I wasn't trying to force anything, he doesn't post that much in our Hydra QT and I caught him at a good time.

I shouldn't be talking however because he left me some things and I've yet to respond OR post about them.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Hate to bail but I got school in the morning and I wanna get a good night's sleep. I'll try and post something legitimate as I have things I want to talk about or reply to for sure.

Until then.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No, I caught Zen while he was posting and I wanted to drop a couple of reads with him or discuss his opinions on players. I wasn't trying to force anything, he doesn't post that much in our Hydra QT and I caught him at a good time.

I shouldn't be talking however because he left me some things and I've yet to respond OR post about them.
What you said in thread should've been said in the QT.

If you guys are going to continue developing your reads in here instead of your QT, OR if you guys start to contradict each other and blame it on the other head, I'm lynching you.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
:rolleyes:

I felt frozen was trying to discredit Ryker, which might a priority if they were of opposite alignments. I was waiting to see if it'd happen again but Ryker didn't post no more. Ryker actually touched on this point, so it's nothing new.

Later, frozen kinda said nothing important happened in the buy phase, which seems like a similar more, but I can't see anything in particular frozen would want to gloss over, so doesn't really add to the read any.

As to his reaction to my daykill, I haven't figured that out yet. Maybe he actually thinks I'm scum/worth waggoning. I don't know, I don't feel like his vote is doing anything.

Half the reason frozen was in the scumlist is to try and prod a reaction from him, too early to say whether it had any effect. I'm not actually magic, some of those initial reads were more coinflip than anything else.
Thank you. You can go back to doing your thing.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
What you said in thread should've been said in the QT.

If you guys are going to continue developing your reads in here instead of your QT, OR if you guys start to contradict each other and blame it on the other head, I'm lynching you.

Haha no. There's literally know reason for Soup not to run something by me or vise versa if we feel like it.

Explain to me how it could be anit-town in any way :)

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
This I find interesting. You think BSP v. Vinyl is SvS? Is there anything in their interactions that suggests that?
Indeed! SvS with a possible SvT (dunno whod be the town).

And yes their interaction does suggest it. I don't know if there is a proper term for it, but poor scum tend to make the mistake of finding "scum tells" in their partners that town would not generally see as scummy. They tend to see what their partners do as ultra scummy because of their knowledge that they are in fact scum. Again, BSP hard questioning Vinyl about Vinyl asking for his reads is really out there to me. I feel like he (BSP) was afraid that Vinyl was being obv scum for asking him about his reads at that time, and then called him out on it. As I said, poor scum tend to do this as an attempt to distance from the situation they feel will be called out.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Haha no. There's literally know reason for Soup not to run something by me or vise versa if we feel like it.

Explain to me how it could be anit-town in any way :)
It's distracting. I got a little worked up. The first part isn't really that lynch-worthy, but the second definitely is.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I want to get to some Kary stuff now that I didn't get to yesterday:
BSP/Soup not aligned.

BSP null

Soup over-eager, slight scum lean

Riddle town

Vinyl scum-lean

Ryker town, yeah fine, what do you want to know?

Tery sets off obvscumdar, likely town

KevinM presumably wins auction like a boss, town

Almost forgot Joker posted. Poss. scum, but no-one push him or he will flail.

quotes not necessarily the source of reads

Right, glad we finished RVS

@Vinyl: who is scummiest right now?

@Terywj: who is towniest right now?

@Riddle: you will get frustrated at my playstyle and read me incorrectly Y/N?

Scumteam: Frozen/Soup/[redacted]

:secretkpop:

Cool. What is the most likely cause of you misreading me; i.e. if you were to misread someone, what would you say would be the most typical reason for that?
@Riddle: Cool.

I can see being cautious getting in the way of your scumhunting; I'm not sure it is likely to make you misread someone. Is it fair to say then that you typically don't have very strong reads?

It's a pressure vote. I wanted to see how he'd react; I obviously don't want to lynch him because he's null to me.

Unvote

a) it isn't
b) because scum kevmo wouldn't nonchalantly win the auction

This is boring. Stop talking too much and tell me whether or not I'm town, with regards to my initial read list, my interactions with Riddle, and my interactions with Vinyl.

Vote: Vinyl
0. Kary, wtf are you doing? You're playing all nonchalant and openly anti-town.

1. Explain where each of your reads in this post came from. Many of them don't make any sense at all especially with the quotes you referenced. You stated that the quotes weren't necessary the source of the reads. I wont to know what are the source of the reads.

2. Your whole line of questioning with Riddle was dull as ****. Explain to me what you were looking for with each of the questions you asked him.

3. a) Why did you unvote BSP at that point? Why are you trying to infuriate my inner Zen?

b) (stay calm zen, you can do this) What in the actual ****. Stop playing like this. You put KevinM as town from that one post so clearly b is the reason you have for why you had him as town. Why wouldn't scum KevMo "nonchalantly" win the auction??? Why Why? Scum KevMo could flat out claim scum and still live. He aint gonna worry about what people think about him bidding the highest in the auction. Furthermore, it's more likely for scum to do something like that. Each individual townie only starts out with 2000 J. Scum however have a collective amount of at least 6000 J. They can tell coordinate which cards they buy with eachother. For just one of them to bid all their Jenis for the card doesn't put much of a dent as if an individual townie bids all their Jenis. So explain to me why you would assume town from this.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
It's distracting. I got a little worked up. The first part isn't really that lynch-worthy, but the second definitely is.

It at least shows you our hydras thought process. And gives you more information (are they faking it, etc.). But if it really is distracting we will keep that down. As for us contradicting eachother, that's natural to happen based on the fact that we're both generally active. It's a null tell if it does happen, but hopefully we wont disagree to much. We usually don't.

Top Bottom