• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kary, are you ready to share the reasoning for your scum read on FF yet?

Consider me on the Vinyl wagon in spirit. I just don't want to unvote orboknown until he provides some actual information.
I hate you.

I probably need to have a long conversation with you after I have read the thread.

Similarly, without the hate you comment, I will likely want one with Kary.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
**** I LOST TO RANDOMLY GENERATED PLAYS

my soul hurts... ;_;

Gogolosersbracket hell yeah

Nah tell me your guess first its more exciting that way

This is like the laziest and least accurate measure of true activity of all time ever like seriously **** using post counts thats so ****ing dumb

Coming from the guy faking a daykill and then literally acting like it never happened. And you're asking other people to get stuff movin'. kay brah yeah you can keep my vote for a bit

Yo tery is like perma vig bait thats a lazy lynch and you know it mah *** like cmon.

try and sell me on this bsp thing
I like you and I hate you.

I'll let you look at my hand whenever you want this game if you'll let me see your's when I ask for it. Deal?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@FF

Tery not lazy lynch.. Tery scummy as ***

Bsp is my lazy Lynch

:phone:
Oh, real?

Hi. Indeed it has.

Everything is null to me, as I'm considering this a RVS phase to precede the RVS phase. This additional gimmick mechanic of buying and using cards, the various cards themselves, and the minigames / currency should not have / hold any effect onto the game, and merely serve as a side addition, as a couple of you have said. It just wastes time knowing that there is no verification of anything. That said, I have spent quite some time away from this game and will be going off reads purely from this game, as I hardly recall playstyles / mannerisms playing with you people in the past, but I'm mostly taking everything here in this buy phase with a grain of salt until the actual game begins.
Then don't just sit here whining about it until it gets resolved. There's plenty of other people in this game besides Ryker.
I can buy that.

Yo BSP you should stop being so defensive I mean you don't even have a vote on you but you've started swinging in a lot of directions at once
Not sure I want to buy that one though. Got a better pitch?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Tery
Vinyl
Kary

I don't like. mfw the entire scum team is newer players.

Kevin M is mad town.
Ryker is town.
Frozen is town.

I'll likely end up white knighting them if they end up on the block.

Riddle town.
Joker town.
Orbo town.

Hando null.
Not sure I like Kary scum. Not sure I like Kevin town. Not sure I like Riddle town.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 1.3

Vinyl.: Riddle, BSL, Orboknown
Terywj [태리]: Handorin, BSP, Ryker
frozenflame751: Kary
Kary: frozenflame751
BadWolf28738: KevinM
BSP: No Lynch
KevinM: Vinyl
Ryker
No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
BSL
Orboknown:
Riddle
PrivateJoker-Brown
Handorin

Not Voting:
Terywij [태리], Badwolf28738, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is Saturday Sep 15th 16:00 AST

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am not okay with lynching an inactive Day 1, I don't want to start Day 2 with very few connections to look into and most likely two dead townies. I'd be more okay with lynching inactives on Day 2 or later, but certainly not today. That being said, I'd really love for Vinyl to die. BSP seems more noobtown than noobscum to me, but I'd also be all right with his lynch, since he's fairly useless and has a TON of connections and interactions to look into. Obviously we are nowhere near deadline yet so there's still a lot of discussion to be had.

Unvote, Vote: Vinyl

Inactives just don't care enough to post, even when pressured, apparently.

@Zen" What part of BSP's play makes you think that he's mafia rather than just inexperienced/bad? I haven't seen any part of his play that made me think his motivations were scummy.
This post gives me a stupid amount of mixed signals, given the play you've shown up until this point.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm going to have an aneurysm if I don't get a chance to discuss BSP. Not going to be waiting after I finish reading.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Prodding Terywj. If I missed anyone let me know. :cool:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You didn't pressure inactives Riddle... just posting that some people have less posts then the mod and saying STEP IT UP on D1 doesn't pressure an inactive.

Also BSP's reaction to my Tery push screams scum.

BSP you want a reason for why I think you're scum?

It's because you're literally being defensive of every slight push that has been made on you this early into the game.

Vinyl looking at me vs Tery as S v S is so mindblowingly bad that I want to think he's town.

This PJB guy clearly doesn't look at Tery's posts from before D1 in buy phase. Helllloooo? Did you not realize that we had three pages of discussion with Ryker saying that he would Vig/Kill FF.. we had No lynch's argument and a host of other votes and discussion through D1 and what does Tery do..

"Man can't wait for this game to start.. no useful discussion everyone is null to me"

Then he doesn't respond when FrozenFlame calls him out on it.. Scum buddies not around to tell him how to play? Otherwise he would at least have some sort of opinion on the dozens of interactions that had thus far happened in the game.

Riddles play this game is bothering me but I don't think he's scum I just think he's dumb and trying to play town leader without having any idea how to actually direct town.

Will Lynch
BSP
Vinyl
Tery

Willnot Lynch
FF
Ryker
No Lynch
Kary

Would Daykill
Vinyl
Badwolf
Thank God for this post.

OKAY!

I agree with most of this. Right now, Kary is not on Will Not Lynch, but not on any other list there either and then there's BSP.

I see it. I get it. I know what you're talking about. I will not swing for him "being defensive" because I think that's genuine and not a scum tell. NL's #305 is where your ammunition is because the way he responded to Vinyl IS genuinely scummy.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Just going to throw this out there.
Vote: NoLynch
:O Please specify if you're voting against the player No Lynch (Zen/Soup hydra) or if you are voting for the option of no one being lynched

This applies to everyone that votes "No Lynch" in the future

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Just going to throw this out there.
Vote: NoLynch
If this vote is serious, then you need to explain it. After you do that, hand me a gun so I can put you out of your misery.

KevMo? Serious request, are you planning on using that Dice today?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because you as player would actively forget that when D2 rolls around and scum becomes more active.. you can't give inactivity a pass at any stage in the game simple as that.

I don't read it as noob town because his defense seems to come with a weird underlying agenda... he's not just trying to deflect pressure off of himself he wants other people to go down it looks like he's actively trying to force any lynch that isn't his own.

When I was new/bad town i just tried to get lynches off of me.. not lynch anyone that wasn't me if I was pressured.
Yo, can you show me where it's any lynch?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Looks like you're active and contributing now too, what a strange coincidence! Who would think that post count has a correlation with activity?
Obviously not Hando. :smirk:

You're not pushing people for inactivity at all either, so this seems awfully hypocritical. Regardless, If scum becomes more active Day 2 than the plan has succeeding in preventing scum from coasting, so I don't see the problem. There are just more important things to gain from a Day 1 lynch than preventing inactivity.
But then the malicious scum are left to change their ways and the legitimately uninvolved townies are lynched under your banner because scum know when to kick up the volume.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote: KevinM

I'm sorry, no. This guy needs to go now. I'm calling scum right here, right now.
There is no looking, it is a saying.
There is no Scum v Scum, It's only scum pushing another inactive scum with a weak town tell from him by a single read of him.

And I'm going to inform riddle right stating the word, No.
You're "obv this guy is that" play, which I've also seen a glimpse on utrick'd 3, was good but just aggro.
I'm not gonna see another one.
I want a stick to beat you with.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ryker, I won't be at a comp for a bit. I recently made a post on what I thought about vinyl. See that.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
BSL come bounce ideas off me.
Or me. Or both.

BSL, can I get your read on Kary and on Riddle. Can I get a couple sentences for your read on NL?

Ryker, I know you were going to have internet problems but I actually need you around this game.. not letting you coast into D3 as scum this time. You will get lynched, you will get lynched without mercy. And then I will call you and laugh about how you got lynched.
V/LA. Announced V/LA, no less. Please don't start with me. I will end people for **** like this.

FrozenFlame, I need you around buddy.. I want you around buddy. I want you to be the Goku to my Gohan, I know you were worried about Vinyl at the start of the day due to his extremely weird reaction to the daykill.. how do you feel about his slot now? Specifically how do you feel about his handling of the BSP slot? And what about his reaction to my play thus far into the game?
He's more like Tien, imo.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Also another point to bring up about Tery:

When he comes into the game another of his posts that everyone seems to ignore for the whole

"Oh everyone is null this is all RVS I don't have an opinion boy I sure am useless" post was the fact that he tried to completely discount the cards..

When I was playing in a recent game with Ryker that had other active parts of the game minus just the scum hunting we actively tried to discount them saying that they could be bad and also flat out refused to take another part of the game seriously... Reason being we were anti-town and be discrediting something that for the most part only serves to benefit town we only gain power ourselves. And if enough people agreed with our stance then people would be none the wiser that we were manipulating them.

I just dislike ignoring game mechanics especially in something this indepth where no doubt cards are going to come into play on multiple occasions.
So what's your take on NL wanting nothing to do with them in thread?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unvote

Vote Badwolf

Going to keep this here until you generate any sort of discussion and actually have read the thread.

BSP can still go btw.

Tery can still go.

Need some bros to get posting plz.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Goddammit man. Why are you backing out of a situation where you HAVE support for a lynch of greater quality that hits a slot that's just as bad. Make him play the damn game before you look at Badwolf.

Seriously, you can come at him hard in the thread and get a response until proven otherwise or he gives you enough **** you want him dead, but Tery will just blow the damn thing off when he shows up and end up being a last minute crap shot instead of giving you something that could potentially salvage the slot.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
^^^this

yeah it still bothers me how like he literally didn't even give a ****. Not that I even bought that that was a legit daykill for a second but like the complete lack of a reaction is a bti suspect IMO
IIRC, he then later he freaks out about it and swears at Kary about his motivations.

Rest of FF's post was solid.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want to get to some Kary stuff now that I didn't get to yesterday:

0. Kary, wtf are you doing? You're playing all nonchalant and openly anti-town.

1. Explain where each of your reads in this post came from. Many of them don't make any sense at all especially with the quotes you referenced. You stated that the quotes weren't necessary the source of the reads. I wont to know what are the source of the reads.

2. Your whole line of questioning with Riddle was dull as ****. Explain to me what you were looking for with each of the questions you asked him.

3. a) Why did you unvote BSP at that point? Why are you trying to infuriate my inner Zen?

b) (stay calm zen, you can do this) What in the actual ****. Stop playing like this. You put KevinM as town from that one post so clearly b is the reason you have for why you had him as town. Why wouldn't scum KevMo "nonchalantly" win the auction??? Why Why? Scum KevMo could flat out claim scum and still live. He aint gonna worry about what people think about him bidding the highest in the auction. Furthermore, it's more likely for scum to do something like that. Each individual townie only starts out with 2000 J. Scum however have a collective amount of at least 6000 J. They can tell coordinate which cards they buy with eachother. For just one of them to bid all their Jenis for the card doesn't put much of a dent as if an individual townie bids all their Jenis. So explain to me why you would assume town from this.
I like 1.) and 3b.).

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman

is this something that we know? i didn't know scum could pass Jenis around to each other.

wait stop. Jenis is one letter off from Penis. WTF lol.

ok, back to what i was saying. NL how do you know that scum can give Jenis to each other?

<3 i'll take the key to your heart, but idk if i want to be alive in LyLo. I don't know how to play mafia lmao

@Ryker, losers bracket. Check modposts for the TIO image.
I never said that :)

I said scum collectively has at least 6000 J. Nothing about passing it around.

Soup is going to have to do the rest of the posting today. Obv scum is obvious.

BSP
Vinyl
Kary
Badwolf
Tery

3-4 scum in that bunch. Banking on Kary legitimately just being ********. Dunno though may just shoot em. Don't like Ryker's push on Tery over other scum ****s. Tery is my last choice for the day. I'll just be posting gifs the rest of the day.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSP said:
2 reasons. If I had taken if off as soon as you conveniently told me that Tery doesn't respond to any kind of pressure, I would be getting looked at for backpedaling really quickly right now.

The other reason is coupled with what I said above, I haven't felt the need to move it off yet.

How did you feel about me keeping my vote on Tery? I'm sure you felt something since you asked me.
Why do you care what people think about you with instances like you stated? If you're backpedaling, you're backpedaling, but not all backpedaling is an instant death sentence. As long as you provide good enough reasoning I could care less if you 'backpedaled' something. Okay, so you think you should keep your Vote on Tery still despite what you just said?

I dislike it, because really there's no reason to keep it there providing your responses and you're just sitting on your vote. Give me something fresh.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSP, we need to talk. You do things, then you don't hold your ground and let me beat you up like you have no way of defending yourself for some reason. I question your motives, and you respond with just excuses as to why I am questioning them. I think at this point, you're either the most nervous and un-confident townie I've ever seen, or you're scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@NL

IF you want to argue that I'm being anti-town, that's great. Have fun.
Anti-town doesn't mean I'm scum, though, so unless you have some reason to think i'm faking it etc., stop asking me to explain every little ****ing thing.

I'm not clinging to my read on Kevin, i'm explaining the reason for it, so don't come over here and tell me it's 'illogical' or 'makes no sense' just because you disagree. You can keep your ****ty 'scum more likely to win auction', and stop ****ing on my initial RVS read just because... you can?

And stop walling because it's an *** to read and will just end with me ignoring you
First paragraph makes me want to strangle you with my bare hands.

Entire post is bad. Shape up. I'm not aiming to lynch you, so stop trying to give me a reason to. Keep your reads and your agenda, but stop trying to be the square piece because we're supposed to be trying to find everything that doesn't fit in the round hole. You're trying to come off as mysterious and knowledgeable, but you come across as either not having the same win con as the rest of us or like you're an idiot.

Time and place for everything, but hindering others' ability to read you on Day 1 is not called for here.

Some of what you're being pushed on is ****. That doesn't give you the right to be an ***.

I'll be in touch as soon as I finish this last page.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ill get to Ryker when I get home but I like what I read.. don't get to beat up about my vote on badwolf.. considering you have him ignored maybe someone can quote his like two posts he's made in the last three pages to see why maybe just maybe I have a vote sitting on him.

Also yes Ryker my reads would clearly change based on a scumflip... though Idk if I clear vinyl through BSP

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Indeed! SvS with a possible SvT (dunno whod be the town).

And yes their interaction does suggest it. I don't know if there is a proper term for it, but poor scum tend to make the mistake of finding "scum tells" in their partners that town would not generally see as scummy. They tend to see what their partners do as ultra scummy because of their knowledge that they are in fact scum. Again, BSP hard questioning Vinyl about Vinyl asking for his reads is really out there to me. I feel like he (BSP) was afraid that Vinyl was being obv scum for asking him about his reads at that time, and then called him out on it. As I said, poor scum tend to do this as an attempt to distance from the situation they feel will be called out.
Why Vinyl should be looked at if scum BSP. ^

Top Bottom