• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSP

Smash Legend
No lynch, please explain how you have Kevin M as definite town, but have FF as a possible. What has Kevin M done to convince he's more town than FF?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Look at KevMo's first post in this game and his attitude.

Then tell me why you think this man could possibly be scum.

BSP

Smash Legend
Because I think actions speak louder than words, and he hasn't really helped us to move forward as far as I'm concerned.

So you 100% trust him just like that?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSP said:
I "attacked" (I asked him a question...) KevMo because I wanted some insight on his intentions with that vote. All KevMo has said since we've started is basically lynch Tery, and then me shortly after if no one's game to lynch Tery. I wanted an explanation.
Look at Tery's posts this game.
Now look at KevMo's.

Which looks like the better lynch?

Wait, how do you know I disagreed with KevMo's intention? The whole point of my question was to get an idea of his intentions in the first place. Was I supposed to assume that vote = pressure?
What other reason does KevMo have to vote Tery other than to:

A) Lynch him
B) Pressure him

You're playing dumb with this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
NL, if you're really that sure he's obv town, You're gonna have to convince me and others why then instead making a jump to saying that he is.

BSP

Smash Legend
Look at Tery's posts this game.
Now look at KevMo's.

Which looks like the better lynch?
If we had to lynch one of them, Tery, solely due to the fact that KevinM has had more of a (though not helpful imo) presence in the game so far. Outside of that, neither of them have really added much.

What other reason does KevMo have to vote Tery other than to:

A) Lynch him
B) Pressure him

You're playing dumb with this.
Maybe to see who comments on the vote? Who joins in on voting Tery?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If we had to lynch one of them, Tery, solely due to the fact that KevinM has had more of a (though not helpful imo) presence in the game so far. Outside of that, neither of them have really added much.

Maybe to see who comments on the vote? Who joins in on voting Tery?
Don't you think lynching somebody with more of a presence is a better lynch, in that case? Lynching someone who hasn't done anything is a really uninformative lynch if they flip town. Are you suggesting that scum are more inclined to not post as much?

BSP

Smash Legend
No I don't, because that means we'd have another inactive slot that'd we have to question going into D2.

Both of them haven't really done anything, and we wouldn't learn much from either lynch.

I'm not suggesting anything about scum in that post.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I am not okay with lynching an inactive Day 1, I don't want to start Day 2 with very few connections to look into and most likely two dead townies. I'd be more okay with lynching inactives on Day 2 or later, but certainly not today. That being said, I'd really love for Vinyl to die. BSP seems more noobtown than noobscum to me, but I'd also be all right with his lynch, since he's fairly useless and has a TON of connections and interactions to look into. Obviously we are nowhere near deadline yet so there's still a lot of discussion to be had.

Unvote, Vote: Vinyl

Inactives just don't care enough to post, even when pressured, apparently.

@Zen" What part of BSP's play makes you think that he's mafia rather than just inexperienced/bad? I haven't seen any part of his play that made me think his motivations were scummy.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I disagree. I think if you had to choose between KevM and Tery, that KevM's flip would tell you more.

Like, if he flipped scum, it would make me rest easier about Tery, because it'd mean he was just trying to mislynch an inactive slot. If he flipped town, then maybe it'd be worth taking a look at you and Tery, since he was suspicious of you two, for whatever reason, and we know he wasn't leading us in the wrong direction on purpose.

With Tery's flip, wtf would you get from it? I mean, if he flipped scum it'd be great, but the next logical place to go would be you, since obviously KevM is some kind of prophet. If he flipped town, all we'd have done is lowered our town numbers by 1, with no useful information.

Handorin's definitely moving at his own pace, I can only assume he's a busy man irl. I haven't seen him give me any reason to distrust him, and he's thrown some thoughts around.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You didn't pressure inactives Riddle... just posting that some people have less posts then the mod and saying STEP IT UP on D1 doesn't pressure an inactive.

Also BSP's reaction to my Tery push screams scum.

BSP you want a reason for why I think you're scum?

It's because you're literally being defensive of every slight push that has been made on you this early into the game.

Vinyl looking at me vs Tery as S v S is so mindblowingly bad that I want to think he's town.

This PJB guy clearly doesn't look at Tery's posts from before D1 in buy phase. Helllloooo? Did you not realize that we had three pages of discussion with Ryker saying that he would Vig/Kill FF.. we had No lynch's argument and a host of other votes and discussion through D1 and what does Tery do..

"Man can't wait for this game to start.. no useful discussion everyone is null to me"

Then he doesn't respond when FrozenFlame calls him out on it.. Scum buddies not around to tell him how to play? Otherwise he would at least have some sort of opinion on the dozens of interactions that had thus far happened in the game.

Riddles play this game is bothering me but I don't think he's scum I just think he's dumb and trying to play town leader without having any idea how to actually direct town.

Will Lynch
BSP
Vinyl
Tery

Willnot Lynch
FF
Ryker
No Lynch
Kary

Would Daykill
Vinyl
Badwolf

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh btw moved Vinyl to would lynch would daykill after reread.. his posts just seem so opportunistic and not town centered.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I literally can't wrap my head around how Vinyl played off the daykill at the beginning of the game.. how was he so terrible sure it was a gambit that it didn't even slightly phase him... his playstyle there afterwards is terrible analysis of why players are playing the way they are and weak questioning that is safe without actually causing a player to have to reveal any information.

As for BSP another reread shows that he initially votes Tery with absolutely no problem and seemingly back peddles when people start to put a little pressure on the slot.

You wanted some reasoning, there ya go.. simple stuff read the thread don't keep pestering me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dislike Riddle wanting to pressure inactives but then giving scum an out to just coast since he doesn't want to lynch inactives. Again don't know if that's a scum read or just weak town.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't particularly blame Tery for not thinking much about the Buy phase (Ima call it B1) interactions. I do agree that it's a bit unusual for him to not have spoken up now that the day has officially begun. 3 posts? Get in the game!

I don't think it's worth lynching him for, but it's certainly not pro-town. It isn't really scummy either.

Riddle

Smash Lord
KevinM said:
You didn't pressure inactives Riddle... just posting that some people have less posts then the mod and saying STEP IT UP on D1 doesn't pressure an inactive.
I didn't say that my pressuring of inactives didn't work. Clearly the 3 votes and tons of actual pressure on Terywj has also done nothing. No attempts by anyone have done anything remotely useful about inactivity.

KevinM said:
BSP you want a reason for why I think you're scum?

It's because you're literally being defensive of every slight push that has been made on you this early into the game.
I have the same question for you as I did for Zen: why do you think this is more likely to be scum play than noobtown play?

Riddle

Smash Lord
KevinM said:
Dislike Riddle wanting to pressure inactives but then giving scum an out to just coast since he doesn't want to lynch inactives. Again don't know if that's a scum read or just weak town.
I think lynching a random inactive Day 1 is a terrible play for town. Later on in the game (even as soon as Day 2) it becomes a better play, because at the point you're past the phase where you have almost no hard facts. I don't know how saying "I would be willing to lynch inactive players, purely for inactivity, starting on Day 2" gives scum an out to coast.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Because you as player would actively forget that when D2 rolls around and scum becomes more active.. you can't give inactivity a pass at any stage in the game simple as that.

I don't read it as noob town because his defense seems to come with a weird underlying agenda... he's not just trying to deflect pressure off of himself he wants other people to go down it looks like he's actively trying to force any lynch that isn't his own.

When I was new/bad town i just tried to get lynches off of me.. not lynch anyone that wasn't me if I was pressured.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Oh look I have more posts then the mod now looks like I can live.
Looks like you're active and contributing now too, what a strange coincidence! Who would think that post count has a correlation with activity?

KevinM said:
Because you as player would actively forget that when D2 rolls around and scum becomes more active.. you can't give inactivity a pass at any stage in the game simple as that.
You're not pushing people for inactivity at all either, so this seems awfully hypocritical. Regardless, If scum becomes more active Day 2 than the plan has succeeding in preventing scum from coasting, so I don't see the problem. There are just more important things to gain from a Day 1 lynch than preventing inactivity.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vote: KevinM

I'm sorry, no. This guy needs to go now. I'm calling scum right here, right now.
There is no looking, it is a saying.
There is no Scum v Scum, It's only scum pushing another inactive scum with a weak town tell from him by a single read of him.

And I'm going to inform riddle right stating the word, No.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You're "obv this guy is that" play, which I've also seen a glimpse on utrick'd 3, was good but just aggro.
I'm not gonna see another one.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hoping it's not too late to

In mini-game for today.

sending in my throws just in case.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I now understand the rules of the RPS minigame and recognize that it is in fact too late. disregard my throws, mr moderator.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, I'm scared and reaching out for your hand, but it's dark at this hour and I can't find it. Hold me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I like card games. I think I'll like this card game.

BadWolf, who are you?

I'm the only person who's made a fuss about him, you're making a big deal out of this but responding very scarcely.
Can I get a hi-five?

How exactly was that response appealing to you?

I didn't put down a defense because I don't see an offense. I took that vote as RVS, and I don't think you really have a case for me to argue.

While the game being black and white would be helpful, that's not going to happen if the scum team is smart.

If by precision you mean that I won't want to see someone lynched unless there's a decent amount of stuff against them, you'd be correct.

What do you mean by "keep my options open"? Are you implying that I'm scum this early?

Push me if you want. At this point, I don't think you really have anything substantial to go off of.

Ok, so you're aware that you have nothing substantial right now too. Great.

I think you're both reaching if you're seriously going to try to make a case on me off of 1 post. Does that count as a legitimate stance?

You're also game to getting on the wagon even though you just said there's nothing substantial atm. You two are buddying really quickly. Maybe you're trying to go after me because you think I'm an easy target for a D1 mislynch?

If you're getting on me for this, why aren't you looking at Badwolf and Vinyl too? They both posted, and neither of them have started looking into anything either.

You need to drop this passive idea right now.

geezie peezie BSP cool it

You don't say? I stated my push was legitimate and you try to act it off as RVS, either you don't realize how much damage a Gun could possibly do or you're just acting stupid.

I don't have a case, I never had a case. Not everything needs a case or an explicit reason, I was jerking your chain for a reaction due to a feeling I got from your posts. If you responded well or something I would deem acceptable, you wouldn't be in this position, but you didn't and now I'm questioning you and you're definitely not in a position to play the innocent victim.

I'm literally ringing you by the neck through the internet, I have put down all the brakes and have the center of attention towards you. Think fast! How you respond may save your life.

Working on it? I thought you weren't being Passive?
can i get another hi-five?

Yo autocorrect can suck my ****

offer 2000 jenis

:phone:
****. how am i supposed to outbid kevmo if i don't have more then 2k jenis??

offer 2000 jenis and a blowjob

Everything is null to me, as I'm considering this a RVS phase to precede the RVS phase.
:urg:

There's nothing that I want to comment on. I'm getting stuff out of everything, but I don't want to say anything just yet. I'll out stuff once D1 starts.
What exactly do you gain by waiting until D1 to post it? The only difference I see between you posting your thoughts Now vs. Later is this: Later means we have less time to discuss it.

BSP/Soup not aligned.
I beg to differ.

I have read up to Kary's post that I quoted right there^, and I made all of my comments as I read. JSYK.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kary, who are you?

The scummiest right now has yet to be determined after the buy phase is over. I'll be clarifyfing why afterwards.
I can't wait to get to the end of the buy phase and see why. I can't tell what the difference between Buy Phase 1 and Day one, but w/e

I don't like the fact that you asked me for the most information while I was the center of attention. You prodded the people that were lurking (Badwolf and Tery), but you only asked me for reads + explanations. It's not sitting well with me.
I don't like the fact that you STILL never gave it.

Vynil is scummy though.

He's just being Ryker and trying to get a rise out of me.
Ironically, I feel you're simply trying to get a rise out of me. Why? Dunno yet.

:phone:

FF, you were talking about how you were waiting for something telling to catch your eye, correct? well, if you don't participate in the conversation, how are we supposed to check you for something telling? talking has to happen for something telling to pop up.

@FF why just wait for something to happen? If everyone (or the majority of people) played that way, nothing "telling" would ever happen. We need this bickering and useless discussion to build up to more useful discussion later on. Part of your job as a town-aligned player (if you are one) is to make that happen.
yay

the last one is staying disclosed for the moment
you're using that word wrong.

Sometimes I think that BSP and I are actually the same person.

oh boy, this game might get confusing. guys please don't mix up what I say with what he said and vice versa.

It's a pressure vote. I wanted to see how he'd react; I obviously don't want to lynch him because he's null to me.

Unvote

a) it isn't
b) because scum kevmo wouldn't nonchalantly win the auction

This is boring. Stop talking too much and tell me whether or not I'm town, with regards to my initial read list, my interactions with Riddle, and my interactions with Vinyl.

Vote: Vinyl
but now the pressure on BSP is gone :c

i like the vynil vote though. almost did it myself, but held off since my reads are still developing and it might have been a surprise hammer.

Why'd you ask him what would make him misread you? It makes me wonder if your goal is to avoid having him misread you, or if you're trying to get him to misread you. My initial thought was that you wanted to avoid him misreading you, but the second time I read it, it sounded more like you wanted him to misread you, so now I'm not sure what to think. I'll be pondering this while I form a read on you.
hey that's an interesting perspective.

V/LA until Saturday sometime. Wish me luck on the ACT's.
i doubt it'd make a difference if you announced this or not, given your saltiness about the ryker sitch.

I got you. Looking for a replacement now.
I AM THE SAVIOR!

Alright I won the auction and now I can play mafia :D

Sup guys I'm KevinM I'm town and I'm looking for people to HBC

Vote Tery

Anyways this is who we get rid of ya ya ya!
MAN, I AM SO MAD THAT I WAS TOO LATE FOR THAT AUCTION. I WOULD'VE WON SO HARD, BRO.

cool it on instavoting Tery. I've done it before with Ranmaru, and I understand that feel, but I think you should just wait a little while so we can think things through.

Going in.

Tery hasn't really been trying at all. His two or three posts was made as if he lacked effort into it, lazily showing his thoughts. I can be inactivity, not having enough time to evaluate and post on here throughout the day; or it could be anything else than that.

Kev Made a gut tell on tery, if that's correct.
For riddle, he has inclined to agree with kary with the slight scumtell, he has a descriptive reasoning why, which was that I lacked the sense of townie (Support, pro-town, evaluating) around the past pages.

It could be that, or only voted me to see how I would react.
Still questionable, yet still readable.
stop that. those questions were directed at specific people you dope.

Look, here's what I thought.

As you should know, I though No Lynch's push on me was reaching and trying to incriminate me, and I thought that you asking me, the person in the hot seat, for reads at a time like that was you trying to get me to say something either

stupid

easily shutdown, incriminating me further

or something usable as reasoning later for lynching me D1.

It's a reachy idea, but again, it made sense to me, and it wouldn't be that stupid as a scum tactic imo.
FINALLY. CHEESE AND RICE THAT TOOK SO LONG.

Votecount 1.0

Ryker**
No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
frozenflame751
Vinyl.: Riddle
Macman*
Terywj [태리]: KevinM, Handorin
Orboknown
Kary: frozenflame751
BadWolf28738**
Riddle
BSP
PrivateJoker-Brown
KevinM
Handorin

Not Voting:
Ryker, No Lynch, Vinyl, Macman, Terywij [태리], Orboknown, Kary, Badwolf28738, BSP, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
Badwolf and Ryker have expressed V/LA.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 1 is Saturday Sep 15th 16:00 AST

If you have a hard time reading the vote count, please address me and I'll...

I hate your votecount formatting. person closest to being lynched on top, decrease as it goes down. If two people are tied, sort by who has been closest the longest, or don't sort it, doesn't really matter.

also give me a number there so i don't have to count for myself.

Guys, you're leaving out the arrows in the quote boxes sometimes and then it makes it a lot harder to find the context of the things you're quoting. Stop that.

That being said, while I still find Vinyl pretty scummy, inactivity seems to be a bigger problem than Vinyl is currently, so

UnvoteVote: Orboknown

Who should we lynch?
Why did you pick Orbo for your inactive-lynch?

I'm most likely going to vote Vynil at this point.

how the hell should I know at this moment? no one has jumped out particularly to me yet, so I'll need a couple irl days worth of stuff to sort through to get a decent opinion in all likelyhood.
:urg: not even vynil? :c
**** I LOST TO RANDOMLY GENERATED PLAYS
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR THROWING NOTHING BUT PAPER YOU BIG LOSER BABY

This is like the laziest and least accurate measure of true activity of all time ever like seriously **** using post counts thats so ****ing dumb
I agree wholeheartedly.

Talk to me kevmo. I want you ballin out of control this game.

@Kevin, why Terywj and BSL? I want some real reasons.

@BSL thanks for replacing in. Take your time catching up, and hopefully you can bring a fresh perspective.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S ALREADY HAPPENEDDDDDDDDDD

kevin is all on Tery and BSP, not L.

BSL is at a tourney right now. He'll catch up when he gets back.

Relaying this upon his request, due to laziness.
thanks guys. <3

First Vinyl asks BSP for his reads, BSP questions why he asked him specifically. And then never even ends up giving his reads. His reasoning for question Vinyl's intentions is flat out poop here. He felt that he was trying to paint him in a bad light by asking him what his reads are? wtf? Do you guys see how made up this is? Viny's post doesn't give that off in any way. He asked him a simple question haha.
yeah, it was poopie, but like... he DID end up giving his reads. Did you read the thread?

No Lynch;14862062[B said:
]no idea why soup voted elsewhere[/B]. This dude is going.
It is beginning.
talk to your hydra buddy more plz.

I read all you posts and probably forgot.
no you didnt. stop being a big dummy head.

This is where I openly scumhunt in the thread with you Zen:

Possible.
Very Possible.
Why? I have a hunch hoever.

Yes.
Yes.
Possible!

Lean town for me.

I know you were talking about riddle in our QT, He's town also.

IMO:

Vinyl. > BSP > Kary
Do that somewhere else.

vote: Soup. only soup.
Soup side here.
STOP. STOP THIS RIGHT NOW. you are one slot. figure out your reads together, then bring them here. I don't want to see you deliberately giving us two different reads for your slot. if you have a disagreement about reads within the hydra, sort it out, and make a decision before you say it here. I don't want to ever hear that there is an inner conflict.

no more. don't do it again.

Personal preference for me here, but you embedded links to posts into words in this post. Can you not do that? post the link separate, or just actually quote the post maybe. it just makes it easier for me to see that you actually linked something.
Or it could be him bussing teryscum as shows hints of it, looking like he's obv scum, imo.
:facepalm:

I'm sorry, no. This guy needs to go now. I'm calling scum right here, right now.
There is no looking, it is a saying.
There is no Scum v Scum, It's only scum pushing another inactive scum with a weak town tell from him by a single read of him.

And I'm going to inform riddle right stating the word, No.
Let's chainsaw this mother****er. vote: vynil

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i couldn't sleep, so i just finished my read through.

woohoo i'm all caught up!

this is so much easier to do when there isn't active discussion going on.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh ****, i totes forgot to include this:

i flipped a coin a bunch to decide who was scum. if i end up being unable to make reads, I will use these results as my fall-back scum reads. the fates have decided it.

i got Tery, Kary, and BSP. At this point, it's just being saved for later.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Coming from the guy faking a daykill and then literally acting like it never happened. And you're asking other people to get stuff movin'. kay brah yeah you can keep my vote for a bit
:(

I beg to differ.
At the time I meant not scumbuddies. Then I forgot to make that clear.

I'm probably not going to bother trying to read No Lynch, i'll let someone else do it for me.

wa wa waaaaa
Vinyl isn't this terrible as scum, Y/N?

where's my vote?

Vote: frozenflame751

/til tomorrow

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You should go read the last four pages or I will just lynch you out of spite and not look back or feel bad or even blink as your body hangs from a tree.

BSL come bounce ideas off me.

Ryker, I know you were going to have internet problems but I actually need you around this game.. not letting you coast into D3 as scum this time. You will get lynched, you will get lynched without mercy. And then I will call you and laugh about how you got lynched.

Kary do you agree with my series of posts starting at #337? How about Riddle's response to my analysis of his play?

No Lynch what do you think of Vinyl's play and his particularly tunneling of my slot including the strawman of me saying Tery is obv scum when I'm arguing that I think it's a wasted slot with a lot of scum reaction during the buy phase.. do you think this is a weak town tell from Vinyl or do you think he's flailing chainsaw scum?

I'm willing to bet it's the former, I can't see Vinyl playing so defensive of his scummates which makes me at one point feel better about him but worse about keeping him around. He's not scum hunting as much as he's trying to contest the fact that I'm sure of my reads.

@Vinyl: I'm not going to give you a response to any of your arguments btw, they have no logic behind them, you're trying to tell me that scum hunting early into D1 is connected to/similar to a gambit that was pulled in Utrick'd 3.. A gambit that I'm not even sure of what you're referencing. It's not something I can argue and it's also inherently flawed logic.

FrozenFlame, I need you around buddy.. I want you around buddy. I want you to be the Goku to my Gohan, I know you were worried about Vinyl at the start of the day due to his extremely weird reaction to the daykill.. how do you feel about his slot now? Specifically how do you feel about his handling of the BSP slot? And what about his reaction to my play thus far into the game?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't see how that's scum-lean, but okay.

The scummiest right now has yet to be determined after the buy phase is over. I'll be clarifyfing why afterwards.
Btw Vinyl you never clarified as to why? You in fact haven't mentioned anything about the buyphase.. or mentioned much more about BSP even though you spend a rather large amount of the buy phase engaging in a back and forth with him.

In fact your entire Buyphase was a really odd play.. lets look at some more posts that seem off to me.

The fact that you're now making a big deal on reads gives me more a of a reason to suspect you.mI don't think I've demanded you for reads, I asked you if you want reads. You could say "later" and I'll be fine with that, but the fact that you actually started coming upon it at this point is pretty poor.

I'm only asking questions to help this out a little more. How is that not sitting well with you?

Because it's only a question that you can answer to clarify things.
This was directed at BSP, I normally wouldn't have a problem with this except for one of two things... At this point he had dismissed the soup argument and had said there wasn't much to read into at this point in the game and yet here he is demanding that one of the weaker players in the game needs to give him his reads... interesting. And also the fact that he says: You could answer later and that would be fine... wtf kinda town reasoning is that? Oh yeah I'm seemingly answering questions that advance my town agenda.. but I don't actually need answers to them! Am I helping guys?!

That' my opinion based on the past games I've played with him before.

Looking at the past pages, I'm still wanting BSP to respond right now.
He's really getting off right now after questioning why I asked for reads as if they were literally wrong to do so when it comes to time. And not to mention that he thinks I'm leading him in a bad light.
Just a follow up that seems to go against how he phrased the first question. I just don't like all of Vinyl's buy phase.

Top Bottom