• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Even AS indy, there is no way I could possibly win at this point.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? YOU HAVE TO BE LYNCHED FOR AN IK MAFIA TO HAVE A SHOT! THIS MEANS HE HAS TO KILL SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU GET TO TRY AND KILL ORBO!

fhdjshfjldshguoihdsuofigdusfgidusfguoidfas

Do NOT try and sell that line. Regardless of whatever the **** else, you win if you're indy and not lynched. The thing is, IF you are indy and IF you don't have a guaranteed kill, then we can win if we lynch IK and then you. Regardless of my alignment, we lose to a Ryker lynch if you are indy, so stop with that.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
ryker's saying-
5 man today.
3 town, two scum[one maf one indy]
lynch townie[ryker]
2 town, one indy one maf.
NK by mafia, NK by indy
one indy one maf or one indy one town or one mafia one town depending on the kills.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Vote: Kirby

Orbo, listen to me. It don't matter. I just hate playing against Ryker and would prefer him gone sooner than later.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Drew, since you didn't object to being heads, I went along with it.

The fates want NL dead. Jsyk.

:phone:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
So then let's vote Kibry? You're trying to get around it, but you two living today is endgame. If you know it not to be the case, then lynch Kirby who is confirmed mafia lol. You are trying to do anything to avoid this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
ryker's saying-
5 man today.
3 town, two scum[one maf one indy]
lynch townie[ryker]
2 town, one indy one maf.
NK by mafia, NK by indy
one indy one maf or one indy one town or one mafia one town depending on the kills.
Or one mafia, one indy.

Same occurs on Ryker scum flip.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry but even if you guys do win, Ryker, I'm still glad I got to blindside you with that kill xD

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
so then let's vote kibry? You're trying to get around it, but you two living today is endgame. If you know it not to be the case, then lynch kirby who is confirmed mafia lol. You are trying to do anything to avoid this.
no, god no! You have, at worst, a 50-50 shot at killing orbo before he gets a chance to vacuum you!

You need to go today!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the dice. I was saying at worst.

At best, you have the heart and the dice and your NKill isn't 50-50.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@Orbo: talking about Ryker and Kirby hence why I directed it at Ryker. You keep having it in your mind that ryker is town

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Wait Ryker what does the dice have anything to do with? If we are in 3 man tomorrow why would it matter if I have risky dice?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Answer: because you know it gives me priority over your scum kill. You are so afraid of that dice and have been since the start of this day. Orbo you need to wake up here.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because it means you hit Orbo before you lose your cards. You could still have heart and there is an unattended clone.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
The lucky dice literally is anti-scum at this point. Ryker keeps trying to post it as a problem when there is no thing that could hurt town from it in my hands.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo you keep wanting me to be scum and I have shown you how you've been wrong every time. Seriosly yo.

BSL vote me. I've used all the hearts I had.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And you can just use the buy phase information to know that I don't have any clones. None were bought yesterday.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Orbo you keep wanting me to be scum and I have shown you how you've been wrong every time. Seriosly yo.
You might be the single most frustrating player in this game when it comes to making you actually lay down and die. There could be a neon flashing sign above your head that said "SCUMBAG" and you'd try and make me think it reads "FUN'N'SWAG." There are SOLID points on all fronts and your claim is a piece of ****, but you continue walking around with an air of "No big deal."

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Lynch Kirby
Vacuume me up.
I kill attempt Ryker.
If he lives then we are in the same position tomorrow. If he dies, then that's game, done deal.
This really aint hard. Peace.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Just gonna say I have a meeting tomorrow before work and have no idea if I can get on this weekend.Prolly V/la till monday
..i was gonna rip the math on that, then remembered BSL took away your restrictions

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 5.2

[1] IceKirby: No Lynch
[1] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King): Ryker
[0] Ryker
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[3] Not Voting:
IceKirby, BSL, Orboknown

Notes:
N/A