• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Orboknown

Smash Hero
NL didn't claim it.
it's between him and icekirby.
BSL, did you actually get any result in text from that stone earlier?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No effect from stone. No notice about heart gauge.

NL, you said yourself you got a card pack after the good eye went off, so clone could still be there.

:phone:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No Orbo the one you saw was from the store. It shows the items that were in the store.

btw Orbo you said you didn't get any cards from Kirby. Did you check to see if you got any J?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'll hold you for ransom, baby.

Orbo, do you really want to think for a whole Day or can we end it now?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
There's not much to actually do. Just waiting on Orbo.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
If i lynch out of ryker/NL, it might be a coin flip with a slight lean to NL.
we aren't lynching IK today then?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You have the slight lean on NL, and I already flipped a coin and got NL, so yeah, it's NL or IK.

Someone do the set up scenario through end game on these lunches.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Just vote Kirby with me. We have this I'm telling you. I told you before this even started that Ryker was going to try and pull something. BSL you know just as much as I do that Ryker is scum.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker-Kirby team ends the game with me dead since the only thing keeping them from winning is my risky dice/protect combo.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Just vote Kirby with me. We have this I'm telling you. I told you before this even started that Ryker was going to try and pull something. BSL you know just as much as I do that Ryker is scum.
I don't KNOW he's scum, I'm just really scared that he is. And he's damn convincing.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
btw Ryker it would actually be in scum's best interest to kill me no matter what because I am going to be targeting them no matter what. If you think I'm indy and would kill Orbo, scum should still just kill me. That all you really have to do.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Can you go through this set up thing plz?

If I'm mafia, that's self explanatory. If NL is Indy, then he kills Orbo on a IK scum flip. Then, if he has Heart Gauge or anything of that ilk, he can use it to live through LyLo. If not, it cones back to him and I and we lose on my lynch, whether it happens then or now. The only way lynching IK helps is if I am mafia or if he is telling the truth about his kill only being a 50-50 AND that 50-50 not being classified as a restriction.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo go ahead and take the time. I feel that if you actually read though you will understand my inent and stop playing set up speculation. Read through yesterday most importantly and reread today.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
As far as I know, lunching IK means we lose.

If we lunch ryker OR NL and we're wrong, we lose.

If we're right, we win.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Test it out. There's your confirmation that it's not possible for me to have it tomorrow.
Card pack and shop tomorrow. You will likely have more Jenis than anyone else going in.

If IK kills you on my death, he runs the Risk of being caught in three man with Orbo and BSL. It's like a prisoner's dilemma no lynch situation, but tempered by the fact that there are cards involved. More of which are on your side because IK is confirmed to not have anything if Orbo's ability is to be trusted. You having any number of things in three man leaves him shafted and makes the remaining townie out of the three of us (BSL probably) equally shafted.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As far as I know, lunching IK means we lose.

If we lunch ryker OR NL and we're wrong, we lose.

If we're right, we win.

Means we could lose. Winning means that either NL is town and this is all useless banter anyway OR that he's telling the truth about not being able to win in LyLo and we lynch him tomorrow.

There's no guaranteed loss on any of the three options, just routes more likely to lead to losing.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Orbo go ahead and take the time. I feel that if you actually read though you will understand my inent and stop playing set up speculation. Read through yesterday most importantly and reread today.
Please stop sweeping your role under the rug as set-up speculation. Between NKill, mafia kill, lynch, and Kary's double role, your role can cause 4v5 or 4v1v4 LyLo on Day 2 with a bomb in play. Your role is a piece of **** and the Jenis thing only goes to support an independent.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Out for the night.

Be back in the morning or if I borrow/steal someone's phone before I go to sleep tonight.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Go for it. As I said, I can't be lynched today.

Vote: Ryker

I don't get why you're saying lynching Kirby is a loss. They're both mafia you ditz.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can't be lynched because you used heart gauge on yourself?

Top Bottom