• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
N1 I had no ability.
N2 I bingo'd 194.
N3 I was roleblocked. I was not notified that my ability failed. I was told flat out that I was blocked.

My Tiny Devil's Kiss says that Riddle did indeed use a night action on N1.

So, right now, I'm sitting on two bingos and no cards. I am also about to leave for the weekend, which is why I claimed before Kevin.

:phone:
I'm Phink, bodyguard.

I haven't used a NA because I honestly didn't think it was worth me dying just to protect people who I didn't have enough confidence in.

Here's what I think we do and let's see if we have any objections.

Vote Riddle

I say Riddle goes today, we seem to have the bingo on the role blocker and that's something I want gone out of this game immediately, it frees up our watcher. Tonight I will be using the lucky dice on NL to haste his action and WILL be bodyguarding him. NL I want you to watch one of Orbo/BSL/Ryker. Anyone who is town besides me should NOT be doing a night action

By doing this we're effectively giving mafia two choices.

No kill and try and outplay us during the Day phase.. or risk the NK on someone that NL is watching and we win the game.

This is the easiest way to win, barring some sort of indy role that could screw it up.
Vote: Riddle

We freaking got this
This is Ryker from BSL's phone. I am gone but I'm game.

Vote Riddle

Ice Kirby please hammer your scummate don't delay this game any longer then necessary

Vote: Ryker

Not that I'm going to convince anyone that he's lying, but whatever.
Actually, no, **** this. I'm not scum, and this is almost definitely some type of a scum endgame play. I doubt I'm going to convince you guys to lynch Ryker, but I am NOT the play.

Town needs to show some initiative and not just follow an EASILY fakeable result like this without thought. Is anybody able to check in any way Ryker's card usage or his result? We need to take this slower. Stick with your scum reads and lynch Ice Kirby with me (or Ryker, that would be cool too).

Unvote, Vote: Ice Kirby

Ice Kirby if you're scum, hammer away (and gg), but if you're town you are LOSING the game if you hammer. BSL, you too.
Didn't even realize the possibility of three scum still being alive.

Riddle you would be trying way harder if Ryker was lying. Why would you even move your vote if he is confirmed to you?

Explain why you lied about not using your action. And explain who you used it on.
Yeah on the safe side we need to go for 194. Sorry RykerM.

Vote: 194
vote: Riddle

Goddammit. Got distracted. NL go back to riddle

I don't know man. I want to hear Riddle's responses first. It IS possible for Ryker + KevinM + 194 team. I don't think it's the case, but it is a possible mylo so Riddle actually is correct that we need to discuss it out first before we make our final decision.
This post in particular kind of makes me nervious. It just seems weird.
I'm not giving scum the win no matter how well they played or didn't play after all this. BSL you're confirmed as not a part of a 3 man team at least. We need to think this through even if we are right. I shouldn't have been so hasty earlier.

Unvote for a bit.
Kirby- 100%
KevMo- 90%
Ryker- 45%
Riddle 65%
Orbo ?%

Where I'm at with chance of being scum right now.
Orbo you seriously need to read yesterday. It's not that long. Please read it. The bottom post was my stance on Kevin before the Riddle lynch.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo I'm not even kidding. Read over just yesteday. You're completely lost right now.

And yes I did try and watch. Hold on let me look at my lists. You can do both in the same night you know?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Well you can. I'm pretty sure anyone else can confirm that.

Night 1:
Watch Kevin
Protect Frozen

Night 2
Watch Ryker
Protect Frozen (sorry thought it was 194)

Night 3
Nothing

Night 4
Watch Orbo- No one visits
Protect Kevin

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your claim makes no sense.

You have three uses of a potential vig and you have IK and you don't swing?
You believe you have a one in three shot at having a 50-50 on a mafiat instead of just saving the game by saying saying "Let's lynch IK." You would've had the support to do so as well.

It doesn't line up with logical thought process. The only reason I can see you lynching Riddle is to go along with Kevin because you thought it was a two man scum team. Kill one, lynch me, kill the other, lynch Orbo. Until this whole fiasco where you tried to quicklynch me, you weren't up for lynch.

Seriously, why the **** would you wait and have everything dragged out of you? Why wouldn't you just claim when asked and push the lynch if you think it's so rock solid? Why would you try and push something past so quickly?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
What the hell Ryker. The first two nights I was roleblocked. Figured we'd likely be roleblocked night 3 so we didn't use it. What is so hard to undersand about that.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well you can. I'm pretty sure anyone else can confirm that.

Night 1:
Watch Kevin
Protect Frozen

Night 2
Watch Ryker
Protect Frozen (sorry thought it was 194)

Night 3
Nothing

Night 4
Watch Orbo- No one visits
Protect Kevin
you claimed RB'd last night, but you have "no one visits" on me last night as opposed to nothing like for N1 and N2?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
So, you have multiple abilities and you can use them both in one night. In a game where town had a cop, a jailer, a DUPLICATOR, a bomber, a universal back-up, and a role that straight up removes the limitation on your ability?

You do everything the cop, jailer, and bomber do, but you do it better, in addition to getting a financial bonus that lets you keep buying things?

Your role, if real, makes absolutely no sense as town. Even if you assume that I'm scum and the back-up is removed, you still make no sense. What is the ability name for each skill, including the bonus Jenis?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo I already told you that I wasn't roleblocked last night. That's one of the reasons Ryker is scum, because he knew that despite me saying other wise with no counter claim.

(you weren't rbed last night btw. It would have said your action failed if you did. Kirby just doesn't have any cards. I think I just outpirotized Kevin and he probably attempted to RB me)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Attempt to take advantage of Orbo's ignorance.
I've never heard of or seen a game where you can use more than one ability per night. most of the time,(like EE/Kuz's DK mafia role) you need to pick one or the other, unless you're mafia using the kill and a NA

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
So, you have multiple abilities and you can use them both in one night. In a game where town had a cop, a jailer, a DUPLICATOR, a bomber, a universal back-up, and a role that straight up removes the limitation on your ability?

You do everything the cop, jailer, and bomber do, but you do it better, in addition to getting a financial bonus that lets you keep buying things?

Your role, if real, makes absolutely no sense as town. Even if you assume that I'm scum and the back-up is removed, you still make no sense. What is the ability name for each skill, including the bonus Jenis?
Nah man this is the same exact stuff you were saying about Joker. You guys really need to stop trying to play set up speculation. My role very much makes sense with three scum and traitor. One of which is some kind of shape shifter. One of which gains the first town to die's abilies. And one of which is a tracker. and a bus driver. Seriously enough with trying to use the mod meta arguement.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
lying over everything so far today though isn't helping my perception of you.
why claim RB with a dead RB'er?
why be able to use two abilities per night when I've never seen a townie(or indy) able to do that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nah man this is the same exact stuff you were saying about Joker. You guys really need to stop trying to play set up speculation. My role very much makes sense with three scum and traitor. One of which is some kind of shape shifter. One of which gains the first town to die's abilies. And one of which is a tracker. and a bus driver. Seriously enough with trying to use the mod meta arguement.
Oh no, don't go there. Especially if you want to call me mafia back-up that only gains town abilities because then mafia could gain control of the bomber or your role and start indiscriminate killing.

Joker's PLAY didn't make sense and his role is a traditional indy role, but apparently what passes for our vig. YOUR play doesn't make sense and your role is completely nontraditional, is different from everything we've seen in this game, and we're only just now hearing it now that you've been caught in a lie.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm not lying. I've already decided to out everything. I didn't want Ryker to be able to swing this it's as simple as that. You just really need to read over yesterday and then reread over today and read my intentions for everything so far. Ignore Ryker's constant pushing on the way. He is a loud moth and that's really hard to compete with. He got me lynched in Cathorine and won this same way.

I don't know where you're getting me claiming roleblocker from. I never claimed that.
I don't know what to say about your mod meta. I'm confirmed not mafia at this point based on the fact that I unvoted Riddle yesterday.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I never claimed you were roleblocker. I don't see why you should say you got RB'd last night with the goddamn Rb'er already dead.
Unvoting someone doesn't mean ****.you could have just been gunning for townie points on his flip

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hmm... A little birdie named Ryker once told me that any time Zen vs. Ryker happened, it was Scum v Scum.

Lol.

W/e

Brb getting that quarter.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
DO.
NOT.
REFERENCE.
CATHERINE.

That was a COMPLETELY different animal and the fact that you are trying to pass that off as a reason to let you off the hook with INCREDIBLY GRIMY PLAY is ridiculous and WILL NOT FLY.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I never claimed you were roleblocker. I don't see why you should say you got RB'd last night with the goddamn Rb'er already dead.
Unvoting someone doesn't mean ****.you could have just been gunning for townie points on his flip
Not with three scum man. We all know Kirby is mafia at this point. If you're insuiating that I'm mafia with Kevin just wtf. Come on now.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Unlikely with his play, but possible.
was never sure why a claimed watcher wouldn't be NK'd, regardless of restrictions

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Stop attacking me and start lynching Ryker/Kirby lol.

Even AS indy, there is no way I could possibly win at this point.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't know what to say about your mod meta. I'm confirmed not mafia at this point based on the fact that I unvoted Riddle yesterday.
First off, you're not. Secondly, I don't think you're mafia. Third, you win as indy on my lynch if you pull through the night phase, which you sort of have to do in order for a scum IK to be able to do anything.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
it's not out of the realm of possibility.
Unlikely with his play, but possible.
was never sure why a claimed watcher wouldn't be NK'd, regardless of restrictions
Ryker is claim copped yet to be night killed. Ther were making sure that all three of us (me, Ryker, Kevin) would live so that they wouldn't be suspected if just one of the townie people died but the other two didn't.).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So.... Ryker, NL, decide which of you is heads and which is tails.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
First off, you're not. Secondly, I don't think you're mafia. Third, you win as indy on my lynch if you pull through the night phase, which you sort of have to do in order for a scum IK to be able to do anything.
Uh no? It would be 3 man tomorrow? Orbo is vaccuming me to make sure I can't use heart?

Top Bottom