• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Let us know how heart gague works. If it doesn't allow survival through the night, NL is dead toDay.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't NL say it let him live through night phase?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Let us know how heart gague works. If it doesn't allow survival through the night, NL is dead toDay.

Huh? Why would you do that? It allows the person it's used on to require an extra vote to be lynched.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
fffffff.
the indy kill makes today soo much more complicated.
though lynching IK(ryker claimed a bingo, traitorVinyl wanted to lynch and pull a kevmo back to back'er so I have two justifications for it plus he's been on the lynch list since D2) should eliminate the mafia kill, leaving us with 2 town 1 indy tomorrow.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo you got to be kidding me. The fact that you think Ryker is town is incredibily rediculous and pissing me off just a bit.

We need to off Ryker today or he is going to win just looking by how easily you're being manipulated by him.
Let me show you why is claims are illiegitimate.

Here is Ryker's claim:
1. I am indy with a kill.
-Not possible for me to have killed Kevin as I was roleblocked. Had I not been roleblocked, ther would be a counter claim. And yes when you are roleblocked it does in fact say that your actions failed.

2. I would win from lynching him today.
-Not at all. Assume I was indy with a kill. Lynched Ryker and killed Kirby. That would leave me, BSL, and Orbo.
-Ryker keeps saying that indy needs to die today, but that's not the case. And in fact why I would prefer to lynch mafia today and keep trying to get Ryker to out if he is indy so we could rather lynch Kirby.

3. The heart gauge.
As I said, Orbo can vaccume up my cards to make sure I can't use heart gauge. Orbo, you take all of the cards and money, correct?

Ryker's claim holds no weight. Now then, with the above in mind, why is Ryker not pushing for Kirby at all? He believes that I am to be indy and that Kirby is mafia, so then why is he pushing me especially with the above that can completely resolve that it is not the case? Please use your heads. I will be incredibly angry if you let Ryker win this when he is completely out in the open.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
As for the Risky Dice, it is possible that mafia share their cards. Thus as Kevin dying, the card remains. They may also be able to transfer them over. You guys are playing based on unknowns, rather than the facts we have in front of us.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo you got to be kidding me. The fact that you think Ryker is town is incredibily rediculous and pissing me off just a bit.

We need to off Ryker today or he is going to win just looking by how easily you're being manipulated by him.
I'm considering what he says. I'm not making a split decision based on it. You're assuming everything said by the dead is true[ie, riddle never used an action.] Ryker has admitted his card could have been ****ed with.It's possible his card got redirected.
Let me show you why is claims are illiegitimate.

Here is Ryker's claim:
-Not possible for me to have killed Kevin as I was roleblocked. Had I not been roleblocked, ther would be a counter claim. And yes when you are roleblocked it does in fact say that your actions failed.
That doesn't explain how i got absolutely nothing from my NA.
-Not at all. Assume I was indy with a kill. Lynched Ryker and killed Kirby. That would leave me, BSL, and Orbo.
-Ryker keeps saying that indy needs to die today, but that's not the case. And in fact why I would prefer to lynch mafia today and keep trying to get Ryker to out if he is indy so we could rather lynch Kirby.
i think he assumed double NK.
3. The heart gauge.
As I said, Orbo can vaccume up my cards to make sure I can't use heart gauge. Orbo, you take all of the cards and money, correct?
Card's/jenis. Though you could still use it today.
Ryker's claim holds no weight. Now then, with the above in mind, why is Ryker not pushing for Kirby at all? He believes that I am to be indy and that Kirby is mafia, so then why is he pushing me especially with the above that can completely resolve that it is not the case? Please use your heads. I will be incredibly angry if you let Ryker win this when he is completely out in the open.
I just said we could lynch IK and only have one kill. You haven't said why we should lynch ryker, especially since you [seem] to admit he's indy if anything and you just said we should lynch mafia today.
I haven't decided anything, in short. Except that I want a full day phase that think this out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
HE STILL HASN'T CLAIMED HIS CARDS!

He's still holding onto his ace in the hole despite mentioning how he could use it on BSL.

Then livetopic updates AND HE WANTS TO FREAKING LYNCH KIRBY WHICH STILL GUARANTEES INDY NO LYNCH THE WIN!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
His "Ultimate Plan" is full of holes. It requires scum to bank on him telling the truth and then it requires scum to kill Orbo for fear of his watch ability despite the fact that it would leave them in a standoff with him regardless of whether they killed BSL (unless they want to try and lynch BSL???).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Heart gauge prevents him from being lunched with 3 players left.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Here Orbo: Read everything carefully. And then go to the actual pages and read everything in context. This shows why Riddle wasn't lying. I gave him every opportunity to out anything. Furthermore there would be no reason for him to try and push Ryker if he did in fact use an ability and was just keeping it secret for a while. We aren't losing this game just because you've been inactive. Reread the entire game if you need to.
That would actually make a lot of sense and make me feel a lot better.

So, I think I'll find out. The card I got let's me select one player and one night phase and I will be told if they used an active ability on that night phase. Riddle has claimed to be unable to act for the entirety of the game.

At the start of the phase (seriously, Rajam posted at 9AM and I logged in about 5 minutes after that), I used my reflection card to protect this one (if you targeted me with any cards toDay, you'll instead be targeting 194, which, btw, was my reason for not wanting to talk about cards at all and why I wanted to get the priceless today), so I can afford to wait for a moment to use the thing. However, if I'm going to use it on Riddle, it needs to be done quickly so that he doesn't get a chance to log in and use preventative measures.

I'm going to go into the barber shop and get a shave now. When I get out, I'm using the card targeting Riddle and his Night 1. If you have objections, you better get them out quick.

Also of note, I have to be super employee at work today, so I'm not going to be around much at all once my lunch break ends. So anything you need from me needs to come out before I check this thread.
N1 I had no ability.
N2 I bingo'd 194.
N3 I was roleblocked. I was not notified that my ability failed. I was told flat out that I was blocked.

My Tiny Devil's Kiss says that Riddle did indeed use a night action on N1.

So, right now, I'm sitting on two bingos and no cards. I am also about to leave for the weekend, which is why I claimed before Kevin.

I'm Phink, bodyguard.

I haven't used a NA because I honestly didn't think it was worth me dying just to protect people who I didn't have enough confidence in.

Here's what I think we do and let's see if we have any objections.

Vote Riddle

I say Riddle goes today, we seem to have the bingo on the role blocker and that's something I want gone out of this game immediately, it frees up our watcher. Tonight I will be using the lucky dice on NL to haste his action and WILL be bodyguarding him. NL I want you to watch one of Orbo/BSL/Ryker. Anyone who is town besides me should NOT be doing a night action

By doing this we're effectively giving mafia two choices.

No kill and try and outplay us during the Day phase.. or risk the NK on someone that NL is watching and we win the game.

This is the easiest way to win, barring some sort of indy role that could screw it up.
Vote: Ryker

Not that I'm going to convince anyone that he's lying, but whatever.
Actually, no, **** this. I'm not scum, and this is almost definitely some type of a scum endgame play. I doubt I'm going to convince you guys to lynch Ryker, but I am NOT the play.

Town needs to show some initiative and not just follow an EASILY fakeable result like this without thought. Is anybody able to check in any way Ryker's card usage or his result? We need to take this slower. Stick with your scum reads and lynch Ice Kirby with me (or Ryker, that would be cool too).

Unvote, Vote: Ice Kirby

Ice Kirby if you're scum, hammer away (and gg), but if you're town you are LOSING the game if you hammer. BSL, you too.
Didn't even realize the possibility of three scum still being alive.

Riddle you would be trying way harder if Ryker was lying. Why would you even move your vote if he is confirmed to you?

Explain why you lied about not using your action. And explain who you used it on.
I did not use an action on any night, ever. Ryker is lying or his information has been manipulated.

I don't think it's a realistic goal to attempt to get Ryker lynched, but I do think that I can maybe convince town to take a more cautious, conservative route and get Ice Kirby lynched.
Do you think Ryker is scum? How many scum do you think is currently in the game? Who do you think is Kirby's buddy/buddies?
Yes, I think it's much more likely that he's lying scum than gambiting town or manipulated town, but I can't be positive. If I had to guess, I'd say the current scum team is Ryker/Ice Kirby/KevinM, but I only feel confident about IK and Ryker. Preferred lynch order would be Ryker > Ice Kirby > KevinM > Orboknown, I suppose. If we could get a Ryker lynch together, that would be awesome.
Either 3 scum left or 2 scum and an indie. In an all power-role game 3 scum + 1 traitor vs. 10 town makes sense to me, though.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
yet you're fine with kirby?
why ryker today NL.
Prefer Ryker, would off Kirby. It's not that hard.

Abd no I know you're not looking at this game with a clean look based on the way that you refer to me and address Ryker as if he is innocent.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I will use heart gauge now on BSL. You will then further be abe to vaccume me for extra measure.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Here is Ryker's claim:
Oh really? You're claiming to know how it interacts with roles that do not require direct mod communication even in a result of "No one visited"? Are you claiming not to be a watcher today? Hell, let's assume he's not roleblocked. Kevin, and Kevin alone, died last night. If his kill was outsped, why not his roleblock? Why couldn't he have roleblocked BSL who DIDN'T DO ANYTHING last night?

YOU HAVE A DAMN HEART GAUGE THAT WAS YOUR SUPER ULTIMATE PLAN, BUT IT WAS OUTED AND NOW YOU'RE BACKPEDALING ON IT! YOU'VE GOT AT LEAST ONE CLONE, A HEART GAUGE, A RISKY DICE, AND A CARD PACK WHO'S CONTENTS WE DO NOT KNOW!

Your intent was to win, whether we actually get you to expend those resources or not toDay, we cannot know. Leaving you alive is a gamble and even doing so does not change the fact that you were PUSHING FOR A GODDAMN QUICKLYNCH WITH ALL THE TOOLS FOR AN INDY END GAME!

3. The heart gauge.
There's an idea. But let me come to that in a moment.

I am not pushing for Kirby at all because Risky Dice night kill Orbo leaves you with all of your cards in the same end game scenario tomorrow. Kirby is a known quantity. Mafia, regardless.

YOU are completely out in the open. THERE'S NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR KEVIN'S DEATH IF YOU ARE NOT THE INDY AND YOU CONTINUE NOT TO EXPLAIN IT!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why does going to three man ensure him the win ryker?
It does under current set-up. He is not guaranteed the win if he no longer has Heart Gauge, however, WE have no guarantee that we aren't walking into a kingmaker scenario if we let him do that.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm speaking in hypotheticals. if that wasn't clear I apologize.
riddle admitted ryker might have had his info ****ed with, I don't see why you are so confident that wasn't the case.
we don't get confirmation of him being extra-voted though. would he?
@1786-alright, thanks.
NL, your turn. why does ryker need to go today. not because he lied, but why specifically today.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo please stop saying that I am trying to force Ryker today. I've told you I will go Kirby. I already used the heart gauge. If anyone has good eye you can test this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I will use heart gauge now on BSL. You will then further be abe to vaccume me for extra measure.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T CLAIMED YOUR DAMN CARDS! BUT YOU KNOW ****ING WHAT? WE ALREADY KNOW YOU HAVE AT LEAST ONE GODDAMN CLONE CARD!

Claim your cards. How you got them. When you used them. What the results were.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo please stop saying that I am trying to force Ryker today. I've told you I will go Kirby. I already used the heart gauge. If anyone has good eye you can test this.
You've said you wanted ryker. Until recently you said he had to go today.(key word Had.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're dodging the meat of his question, which is why the emphasis and you've been dodging me all game. Why is Kevin dead? Why aren't you claiming your cards?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I actually want to know too, NL. Regardless of drew.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And yes I do think that Ryker is mafia and that mislynching will cuase the game to end. You guys freaking outed everything I tried to make sure we would win. There is no possible way Ryker could have known that I killed Kevin is he is not mafia. Let me lay it out for you Orbo.

Yesterday was Kevin, Riddle's and Kirby's endgame tactict. As you see I started to realize this and why I unvoted Riddle. I knew that if there was a three man that we would lose. Fortunately Soup had earlier bought a theif. So I realized that we could still lynch Riddle if we took Kevin's Risky dice and upped our priority to be able to kill him first. I knew that Kevin would be the one to send in the night kill so that if we killed him first the game would still go on today. Scum didn't expect it. They were expecting to win from the Riddle lynch. Hence why Ryker has come into today staggering like he is and looking for the person that shot Kevin.

I knew that the only way he could possibly get out of it was by trying to put us as indy. Ryker and Kirby are the scum team. We need to lynch one of them today or we lose 100%.

The cards I have left are
Analysis
Fluoroscopy
Steal
Good Eye
Defensive Wall
Risky Dice

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC