• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Whaaaaaaaa? Process of elimination, bro. You come at ME with an end game play in your pocket and push for a quicklynch.

You were the one claiming roleblocked all game. You are the only one who it is reasonable to suspect is independent.

Are you CLAIMING SK here?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NL please explain every single thing you've done this game.

Full claim as well.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dude, how do you get Ryker must be mafia here? How do you get that we should lynch Ryker here?

I get that you're trying to point at it and I get that you HAVE to paint me as scum. No, I don't look like a white picket fence, but your damning evidence is wrapped up in the Riddle lynch? I have said and will continue to stand by that being the truth. Are you simply calling me a liar on that?

And how the **** is my push on you scummy?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Why else would you OUT me knowing that I was protown/anti-scum. The only way you could possibly swing it for you and Kirby is by doing what you did.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
And yes I do think that Ryker is mafia and that mislynching will cuase the game to end. You guys freaking outed everything I tried to make sure we would win. There is no possible way Ryker could have known that I killed Kevin is he is not mafia. Let me lay it out for you Orbo.

Yesterday was Kevin, Riddle's and Kirby's endgame tactict. As you see I started to realize this and why I unvoted Riddle. I knew that if there was a three man that we would lose. Fortunately Soup had earlier bought a theif. So I realized that we could still lynch Riddle if we took Kevin's Risky dice and upped our priority to be able to kill him first. I knew that Kevin would be the one to send in the night kill so that if we killed him first the game would still go on today. Scum didn't expect it. They were expecting to win from the Riddle lynch. Hence why Ryker has come into today staggering like he is and looking for the person that shot Kevin.

I knew that the only way he could possibly get out of it was by trying to put us as indy. Ryker and Kirby are the scum team. We need to lynch one of them today or we lose 100%.
you killed kevmo?
three scum and a traitor?
whattttt
The cards I have left are
Analysis
Fluoroscopy
Steal
Good Eye
Defensive Wall
Risky Dice
Nobody has a steal card as of oday's start. unless you're hiding it under another card name.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
WHAT!? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE PROTOWN! I HAD A FREAKING SCUM FLIP FROM ONE OF MY BIGGEST TOWN READS AND THE ONLY REASONABLE WAY THAT MAFIA KEVIN COULD'VE DIED IS IF SOMEONE KILLED HIM!

I didn't kill him. His scummate didn't kill him. BSL, I don't believe killed him, and I don't think that Orbo killed him. BSL and Orbo would both have had to wait on the trigger. You were kinda forced to wait there by your own admission. When I saw the situation (Good Eye), you became a higher priority than IK because, unlike IK, you could win with one more phase. If I was wrong and Orbo was mafia with IK, then IT DIDN'T MATTER BECAUSE LYNCHING THEM RESULTED IN LOSING TO AN INDY ANYWAY!

What are you even trying to push here?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You have the Riddle thing. That's legitimate. I am not saying that isn't a huge ****ing problem. However, now you're trying to pack in whatever else you can fit and it doesn't line up.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 5.1

[1] Ryker: No Lynch
[0] IceKirby
[0] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[4] Not Voting:
IceKirby, BSL, Orboknown, Ryker

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is Friday Oct 12th 15:00 AST

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@BSL:
Leorio, Town Watcher
-2 watches
-3 50%protects/50% kills
-Unlimited Bargain ability which allows us to gain 10% J based on what was spent last buy phase.

@BSL: I know because there is no way he could know outside of being mafia that I killed Kevin and that I wasn't roleblocked. And because of his endgame attempt yesterday where they paint Riddle as roleblocker to lynch before Kirby and thus game end. Also I was 65% sure he was lying about Riddle (seriously you can tell just by how he presented it) but figured I could just do the dice thing if Riddle flipped town.

@Orbo: Yes. Three scum and a traitor. Shouldn't be unusual seeing as the game has gone on this long. 14 players right?
@Orbo: I got it from the masadora card pack from the minigame.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You mean to tell me that, as town, you thought I was lying and making a scum end game play and instead wanted to stake the game on a coin flip?

So why didn't you use your 50-50 ability N3?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@BSL:
Leorio, Town Watcher
-2 watches
-3 50%protects/50% kills
-Unlimited Bargain ability which allows us to gain 10% J based on what was spent last buy phase.
a watcher who can protect and kill, even with a jailer?
@Orbo: Yes. Three scum and a traitor. Shouldn't be unusual seeing as the game has gone on this long. 14 players right?
@Orbo: I got it from the masadora card pack from the minigame.
hwy three mafia though, and not an indy?
BUT IT WOULD APPEAR IN THE CARD LIST WHEN I USED GOOD EYE. IT DIDN'T

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You mean to tell me that, as town, you thought I was lying and making a scum end game play and instead wanted to stake the game on a coin flip?

So why didn't you use your 50-50 ability N3?
Correct and what do you mean?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@BSL: I know because there is no way he could know outside of being mafia that I killed Kevin and that I wasn't roleblocked. And because of his endgame attempt yesterday where they paint Riddle as roleblocker to lynch before Kirby and thus game end. Also I was 65% sure he was lying about Riddle (seriously you can tell just by how he presented it) but figured I could just do the dice thing if Riddle flipped town.
I DIDN'T ****ING KNOW! I ONLY KNOW NOW BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME!

I decided I couldn't TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT when I thought you could be indy and I know there was a speed up/slow down card in play. Then I looked at Orbo's claim and it MADE SENSE.

You're calling me scum because you think I was lying about Riddle, BUT YOU LET IT SLIDE ANYWAY!?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
As I said, I wasn't sure. Don't get me wrong. I wanted to lynch Riddle. I just felt you could be lying and decided to take the Risk on lynching Riddle and have the back up risky dice kill just in case.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As I said, I wasn't sure. Don't get me wrong. I wanted to lynch Riddle. I just felt you could be lying and decided to take the Risk on lynching Riddle and have the back up risky dice kill just in case.
You said you thought it was more likely I was lying than it was I was telling the truth. You said you thought there was a 65% chance Riddle was town, but you wanted to stake it on a coin flip anyway?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I swear I'm about to flip a coin and base my lynch choice for the day on the fates.

:phone:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You said you thought it was more likely I was lying than it was I was telling the truth. You said you thought there was a 65% chance Riddle was town, but you wanted to stake it on a coin flip anyway?
Rather a 45% chance you were lying. Got it backwards my bad. I stated so yesterday I was just going from that. It's just a percent to represent my uncertainty. As I said, I still thought Riddle was scummy. He wasn't even trying. After you guys weren't resonding all weekend I got resteless and just decided to bank it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You were a vig at a point where we had IK who everyone wanted to die. The only reason he didn't die is because of Joker. You mean to tell me that you wouldn't do ANYTHING about that when we have no reason to think he could possibly be night killed?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You were a vig at a point where we had IK who everyone wanted to die. The only reason he didn't die is because of Joker. You mean to tell me that you wouldn't do ANYTHING about that when we have no reason to think he could possibly be night killed?
I honestly don't even remember this far back. I did try to use my ability twice though. Once on Frozen and once on 194. Both failed. I decided to just save it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I honestly don't even remember this far back. I did try to use my ability twice though. Once on Frozen and once on 194. Both failed. I decided to just save it.
That is SUCH bull****.

What were you saving it FOR? You had three uses of it left and a prime target?

Where's the Accompany and where's the Contact?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
why send in the gamble on kevin, when you had a town read on him iirc?
I didn't have a town read on him. Read the posts man ;_;.

I knew that if Riddle was town, then Kirby, Ryker, and Kevin were trying to endgame us. I just knew that Kevin would be the one to send in the kill for one because I saw him viewing right after Riddle was lynched.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
That is SUCH bull****.

What were you saving it FOR? You had three uses of it left and a prime target?

Where's the Accompany and where's the Contact?
What? I was roleblocked every night. I wasn't just going to waste it agian. What is even the point of what your're talking about here.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
that doesn't mean **** though.
and i remember you wobbling on kevmo d...3? then saying he was likely town anyways.
1835 NL.

Top Bottom