• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Orboknown

Smash Hero
especially if ice kirby really is a mafia tracker, he knew he couldn't be tracked/watched if NL was RB'd(assuming everything said so far is true.)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
ryker i don't know what is the deal with the mafia kills. I don't know. You could have a killed him. B have some weird userper-like thing in order to balance out the setup.

I don't know and speculating over it is pointless and wifomy. All i know at this point is that you are scum. If you and kirby are both mafia then we lose the game upon a mislynch.

Orbo you need to just stop reading and of ryker's posts and vote him.
if you are indy we lose the game on a mislynch!

You don't have a damn reason and are just copping out!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ryker I don't know what is the deal with the mafia kills. I don't know. You could have A killed him. B have some weird userper-like thing in order to balance out the setup.

I don't know and speculating over it is pointless and wifomy. All I know at this point is that you are scum. If you and Kirby are both mafia then we lose the game upon a mislynch.

Orbo you need to just stop reading and of Ryker's posts and vote him.
I'm working with the information I have and the info I'll get out of this day to decide who I want to lynch. quicklynches have lost town games recently(puzzle bobble, LoM, etc) And i don't want that happening here.
Depends. I'd say low, unless they were looking to avoid it getting affected by cards and that ilk or unless mafiats can only kill X number of times like my and your role have been restricted.
Aight, except cards can't get used at night.(although i'm not sure if kevin could rb and NK in the same night)

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm not ****ing indy lol. You just started pulling this out of your arse once I put out our ultimate plan to win. You're just trying to come up with anything right now. There is no way I would play the way I have this game as indy. I've been on the front line this entire game. Why weren't you saying any of this before I expressed intent to lynch you? Exactly. This day needs to end sooner than later.

@Orbo you have the information right here. I have shown you how Ryker has slipped. Not to mention his early suspicions on Kevin that didn't make sense and just happened to disappear yesterday. We have this game won. Listening to Ryker right now will just **** things up. He is ryker like that. I'm not letting him have a chance to get out of this.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
1. Lynch Ryker
2. The heart gauge card I got allows me to live through the night phase. I will watch BSL, leaving Kirby no other choice but to kill Orboknown. Who has been an unknown. That will prevent us from having an unknown in the three way.
3. Lynch Kirby
There was no way for scum to win from this. Now all the sudden you're turning on me. It's your only chance and I'm not letting it happen.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not ****ing indy lol. You just started pulling this out of your arse once I put out our ultimate plan to win. You're just trying to come up with anything right now. There is no way I would play the way I have this game as indy. I've been on the front line this entire game. Why weren't you saying any of this before I expressed intent to lynch you? Exactly. This day needs to end sooner than later.
I wanted your results. I wanted your card list. I wanted to see if you ever were able to back your watch claim up. I wanted you to give up the card list without a huge fuss. I had no reason to SUSPECT a possible indy until I saw a mafiat die with no other flip. You and your roleblocked status are literally the only thing I can come up with.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There was no way for scum to win from this. Now all the sudden you're turning on me. It's your only chance and I'm not letting it happen.
THAT DOESN'T SAVE YOU FROM THE NIGHT PHASE! IT SAVES YOU FROM THE DAY PHASE!

CARD LIST NOW!

hdsfijahdsufihdsaofhdasfdsa

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@Orbo you have the information right here. I have shown you how Ryker has slipped. Not to mention his early suspicions on Kevin that didn't make sense and just happened to disappear yesterday. We have this game won. Listening to Ryker right now will just **** things up. He is ryker like that. I'm not letting him have a chance to get out of this.
No, I have ryker getting misinfo from a card and kevmo having been flavour copped as a bodyguard which isn't a scum role. That was the basis for ryker just dropping him. You've had a town read on ryker for basically the entire game, until kevmo flipped. you assumed ryker indy over EVERYONE ELSE for what reason again?
ULTIMATE PLAN TO WIN!? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOUR RESULTS SINCE I SAW THE DAMN GOOD EYE LIST!!!

:phone:
wouldn't mind you outing the cards, seeing as I have nothing stopping me from just getting them tonight.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Nope, i didn't get a single card. Not Jenis.
I asked rajam since he didn't update the inventory in my book at all until i used goodeye today.
He said there's nothing saying I failed.
@ninja-because I did. and it doesn't do what he said it did in his "plan"

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@ninja-because I did. and it doesn't do what he said it did in his "plan"
Yeah, as it said in my rage caps, but more importantly. Dude, you were roleblocked. You don't have an investigation that would pop up and tell you that you were roleblocked. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and someone who legitimately had nothing.

Which begs the question, where is NL's watch result?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
RB is likely considering how Rajam worded it(nothing saying i failed) and that there's no way ice kirby had NOTHING on him, but i don't know why i would be RB'd over NL the claimed watcher.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RUNNING FROM A STOLEN RISKY DICE WOULD EXPLAIN WHY KEVIN WAS PREFORMING THE NIGHT KILL! HE WOULDN'T WANT IK TO GET SLOWED BY A TOWNIE!

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Possibly to keep something valuable safe? KevMo roleblocks you and swings at NL, gets straight up outgunned or NL has cloned the Dice?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I have three cards left.
ryker, you don't have a risky dice.
NL has a heart guage, maybe a RD.
why only one indy kill so far? all the NL roleblocks?
NL 1X bp as an indy prevented the kill?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
RB is likely considering how Rajam worded it(nothing saying i failed) and that there's no way ice kirby had NOTHING on him, but i don't know why i would be RB'd over NL the claimed watcher.
Mafia tracker the night I was roleblocked? Possibly sees NL target a body on the night Kary died? Do we know if someone was duplicated (Kary's role) the night that I was roleblocked?

Shapeshifter yields role information?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have no cards left and either NL was lying about being roleblocked (in which case he's scum anyway) or IK has no cards.

Remaining cards are???

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, my b. stoned ryker to check out his cardless claim.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Forgot to say that.

Sure why not? I did nothing last night because there was no one left. Didn't think vacuums were too important.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
welp, that sucks.you know what, BRB.
^bsl just went at you. imma theif NL since i HAVE to know the card's name i'm aiming at, and I can take the heart guage.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thief requires knowledge of the card you want. Pointless, IMO.

Top Bottom