• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
That doesn't make any sense. Good Eye shows descriptions of the cards that are in the game and that were in the last buy phase. So why did you assume Good Eye wasn't in the game?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And no Ryker neither BSL, Orbo, or myself needs to out any cards at this point. You are being lynched. I'm not giving you an out. Claim indy or mafia. If indy explain your reasoning behind lying about Riddle.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That doesn't make any sense. Good Eye shows descriptions of the cards that are in the game and that were in the last buy phase. So why did you assume Good Eye wasn't in the game?
I ****ING USED ONE! I KNOW THE EFFECT THAT IT LISTED IS NOT THE ACTUAL EFFECT! THUS I KNOW THE EFFECT LISTED HAS BEEN ****ED WITH!

With no one else claiming to have bought it, YOU must've bought the transform.

Claim.

Your.

Cards.

:phone:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Yeah no.

Vote: Ryker

ORBO make sure to vacuume Kirby.
I might die tonight since Ryker knows/revealed what the heart actually does.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And no Ryker neither BSL, Orbo, or myself needs to out any cards at this point. You are being lynched. I'm not giving you an out. Claim indy or mafia. If indy explain your reasoning behind lying about Riddle.
FCJIAYUVCASHCDSAFSAY

I HAVE NOT LIED ABOUT RIDDLE! WE HAVE A LIST OF GODDAMN CARDS AND THERE ARE MULTIPLE REALLY ****ING DANGEROUS ONES OUT THERE AND YOU WANT TO PREVENT CLAIMING THEM!?

BURN IN HELL!

What do you POSSIBLY gain from hiding rather than letting us gain what information we can. Seriously, go and take your analyze. Use it on my Tiny Devil's Wink. Its effect is as I said. Then you tell ME why I would lie about Riddle?

If Kevin really was mafia, then there is an indy. If there is an indy, then you are probably said indy. It would explain you freaking out when running out of possible lynches and turning on KevMo without ever adequately explaining it and then jumping back off without ever getting the answers from Kevin you were waiting for. You've been roleblocked all damn game and have no verifiable results for your claim. The night we ask Kevin to use his Risky Dice on you is the night Kevin flips mafia. You refuse to claim your cards when there are multiple possibly incriminating things in play and indy end game tools (can you say one more vote to lynch in LyLo)? There is also a card (contact) that can verify my cards from toDay.

Claim.

Your.

Cards.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah no.

Vote: Ryker

ORBO make sure to vacuume Kirby.
I might die tonight since Ryker knows/revealed what the heart actually does.
I have to go to a meeting.

BSL, Orbo hammer and Do NOT claim your cards.
OH MY GOD!

LOOK AT THIS ****!

His card makes him unlynchable in LyLo. He wants you to lynch me and hit Kirby who is the only one who could have a thief (even if he is mafia) with BSL claiming not to have it. This ensures that he still has that card, it isn't removed and it isn't stolen. He has a risky dice so that he can night kill mafia before they can hit him.

IF NO LYNCH IS AN SK, HE HAS TO BE LYNCHED TODAY OR WE LOSE!

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No Ryker. You think this is some newbie game that you can manipulate. You are in a corner and grasping at anything that could possibly save you. I am not letting you have a chance to try and manipulate a win in this. You lied about Riddle. Your Kevin result was false. And you claim to have completely wasted your cop result which would would have been the best thing for us today. No one is claiming their cards. You are being lynched. And Kirby is being lynched. No more deviations. No more chances.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
what in the what

you are going to make me miss my meeting.

I will use my card on BSL RIGHT now. I don't care about that. We have scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No Ryker. You think this is some newbie game that you can manipulate. You are in a corner and grasping at anything that could possibly save you. I am not letting you have a chance to try and manipulate a win in this. You lied about Riddle. Your Kevin result was false. And you claim to have completely wasted your cop result which would would have been the best thing for us today. No one is claiming their cards. You are being lynched. And Kirby is being lynched. No more deviations. No more chances.
Then why did Kevin die? No town role is claiming it. **** my results, throw them out of the picture. Pretend I'm mafia for the moment. Why is Kevin dead?

Okay, now pretend I'm indy. How do I win by killing Kevin?

No more deviations, no more distractions. I'm not grasping at straws. You're trying to get me pushed off a cliff by just saying "Trust me."

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ryker, I have a theif left over from buy phase 3.
I used goodeye today, got basically the same result as you(except i got the pricless card from NL in my description.
NL, ryker didn't claim a bingo on riddle. he claimed he lied and used an action N1.
vacuumed IK last night, got nothing. asked Rajam, he said "welp it didn't fail that you know of."(ie no notice of it failing.)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I also wanna know where the **** a risky dice came from since kevmo had the only one publicly auctioned iirc. I'm assuming a card pack.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I SHOULD be trusted at this point. You know I'm town. We all know I'm town. I've been pushing for scum this entire game. You are all but confirmed scum at this point. I've given you the chance to just claim that you are indy. Which I think you are over mafia at this point just by the way you are going about this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
what in the what

you are going to make me miss my meeting.

I will use my card on BSL RIGHT now. I don't care about that. We have scum.
IF I'M SCUM IT DOESN'T ****ING MATTER EITHER WAY BECAUSE YOU HAND OVER THE GAME THE INSTANT YOU PULL THE TRIGGER! YOU COULD ALSO HAVE AT LEAST ONE CLONE CARD! AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PULLED IN THAT PACK!

You want me lynched, that's just groovy baby, but why don't you slow your roll just a bit so that we can see just how many ways you stand to win the game with my death?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Everyone stop shouting.

Let's do scenarios on how the game plays out with each lynch choice.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I SHOULD be trusted at this point. You know I'm town. We all know I'm town. I've been pushing for scum this entire game. You are all but confirmed scum at this point. I've given you the chance to just claim that you are indy. Which I think you are over mafia at this point just by the way you are going about this.
HOW THE **** DOES INDY RYKER MAKE SENSE!?

Claim. Your. Damn. Cards.

All of them, day 1 to now.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Shapeshifter. As I said, I can buy that. There is clear support for it. The Riddle one has no reason at all however.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Calm the **** down. everyone thought(THOUGHT. we don't actually know **** about the alive players) kevin was town too and look what he flipped.

HOW THE **** DOES INDY RYKER MAKE SENSE!?

Claim. Your. Damn. Cards.

All of them, day 1 to now.

both of you read 1692(or whatever my first post was since this argument started)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Shapeshifter. As I said, I can buy that. There is clear support for it. The Riddle one has no reason at all however.
Really? None?

Then why does indy Ryker do it? He collaborates with scum Kevin and gets town Riddle lynched over IK just to get himself in hot water?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No Riddle wouldn't have just lied. Why would you even think that. Read the part after ryker claimed is result. He didn't give it up even in the end.

Here's the deal to dispprove Ryker's last minute gambit.

We lynch Ryker.
Orbo Vaccumes me.
One of us dies.
We lynch Kirby.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
at best, 1 town 1 mafia 1 indy.
If sk and two kills(idk why the **** we only had one kill a night up till now[one shot indy kill seems wack]
then one maf/town one indy/maf one indy/town are the results.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Likely because of you. And it's not possible for me to have killed him since I was roleblocked. This is confirmed unless you would like to try and counter claim.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker I don't know what is the deal with the mafia kills. I don't know. You could have A killed him. B have some weird userper-like thing in order to balance out the setup.

I don't know and speculating over it is pointless and wifomy. All I know at this point is that you are scum. If you and Kirby are both mafia then we lose the game upon a mislynch.

Orbo you need to just stop reading and of Ryker's posts and vote him.

Top Bottom