• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Bought a card pack, just used three cards. One of which was a Good Eye with some really freaking weird results. There is a Reflection in play (so targeted **** may be incorrect) and a RISKY DICE! I went looking for Risky Dice with a Fluoroscopy on Orbo and he didn't have it. I went looking for it with Trade on NL and the Trade fizzled.

NL, do you have watch results from last night.

I saw something else of note, but I figure that it is likely NL and I have no reason to even talk about it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Have no reason not to post it. Here are my Good Eye results, look at the Good Eye listed.

Good Eye results:

Stick: Does nothing (no effect).

Stone: Send me the name of a player. There is a 10% chance that you can throw a stone to that player, and destroy a card at random from that player’s book. Otherwise this card does nothing (no effect).

List: A List of all the cards in the game and their prices will be informed to you.

Analysis: Send me the name of a card. You are informed of the effect of the chosen card. You may also use this “Analysis” card on the Buy Phase. If you name a card that doesn’t exist in the game, this will fail.

Fluoroscopy: Send me the name of a player and a card. You’ll be told if that player has the named card or not.

Transform: Pick one of your cards, and choose a name. All the cards in your book with that name will appear with that name instead of their original name to any player investigating your cards.

Prison: Send me the name of a card. It will be publicly announced that the chosen card cannot be used until the end of the current Day Phase. It won’t be announced that you did this.

Magnetic Force: Send me the name of a card before the current Day Phase end. You’ll be informed of which players currently have that card, and how many of them.

Defensive Wall: You are immune to card effects used by other players until the current Day Phase end.

Contact: Send me the name of a player. You’ll be told about which cards and how many of them the chosen player bought the last Buy Phase.

Reflection: Send me the name of a player. Until the end of the current Day Phase, whenever you are the target of a card used by another player, instead of that the target of that card will be the chosen player.

Thief: Send me the name of a player and the name of a card. If that player has the named card, you will steal one of those cards from that player.

Accompany: Send me the name of a player. Until the end of the current Day Phase, whenever that player uses a card, you’ll be notified of this (which card was used and its targets).

Clone: Send me the name of a card you have by PM. This “Clone” card will transform into the chosen card permanently.

Risky Dice: Send me the name of a player, and pick either "Haste" or "Slow". The following Night Phase, if you picked "Haste", the active abilities of the chosen player will resolve first in the NAR. If you picked "Slow", the active abilities of the chosen player will instead resolve last in the NAR.

Good Eye: Send me the name of a player. Until the end of the current Day Phase, that player needs one more vote than normal to be lynched.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm holding a reflection. Pulled one yesterDay with a card pack.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Accompany Orbo or IK or me if you think I'm lying about having no more cards, doesn't matter, but get the info out.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't have analyze, but there's some in shop, and IIRC good eye shows those too.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We may end up wanting to use it on either of my cards or on the one NL picked up from the mini game. I hoped you had it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Your results... Good Eye...????

Also, does that count as quoting mod given info?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I bought a card pack and had a Good Eye. I don't think so, as all of it is publicly attainable (if not known) knowledge.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Ryker explain to the cards you have had each day up until current. When did you use your good eye? And why did you try to trade with me?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because I'm scared you're mafia/indy and I doubted I would hit anything on IK. Worst case scenario, there is a theif in play so that I can give it back.

This is from memory, so bear with me. I didn't use much at all.

I bought Reflect on D1.

I bought Mystery Pond on D3.

I used Reflect on D3 and reflected everything at IK.

I used Mystery Pond on Kevin D3, found he was Bodyguard.

I bought Tiny Devil's Wink D4.

Used it on Riddle, found that he had used an action on N1.

Bought a Card Pack D5. Contained Good Eye, Trade, Flouroscopy.

Used Good Eye D5.

Used Trade when I got the results. I would be giving you a whatever the hell it is spelled so that you could check if I was lying about not using it until whenever.

It fizzled.

Used Fluoro whatever on Orbo. He does not have Risky Dice.

Your turn. Night results and card usage.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Good good.

Ryker first off do you really expect us to believe any of that Buy Phase spill you were putting out? I wanted to wait until the buy phases ended to make sure you didn't deviate from getting that card. At this point it really is just a question of whether or not you are mafia or indy. You have given no reason as to why your result on Riddle would be incorrect. The Kevin one I could buy. But that's already TWO flat out incorrect results. Lastly your spill about "accidentally" investigating BSL is more than lol. Like seriously... I'm thinking you were basically just trying to think of an out for not using your COP on somoene who is an unknown, leaving your options open.

I want you to answer me honestly, are you mafia or indy? If you are indy, I'd be willing to let you live through the day.

@BSL: You put Kirby as maybe scum. That's a no. Kirby has been confirmed scum since Vinyl's death. The fact that we have been keeping him alive this long is beyond me.

Ryker is scum. Kirby is scum. I was roleblocked once again. I tried watching Orbo. Unless Ryker claims indy this is what we're going to do:

1. Lynch Ryker
2. The heart gauge card I got allows me to live through the night phase. I will watch BSL, leaving Kirby no other choice but to kill Orboknown. Who has been an unknown. That will prevent us from having an unknown in the three way.
3. Lynch Kirby

@Ryker nin, still here was typing.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Oh man, oh man, oh man, need to make a post. Give me those results, all of them. You and I are about to have a little fun.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I targeted BSL last night I attempted to target Orbo and have a town result, but that makes no goddamn sense.

I think a flip is wrong. It's either that or I've been played on both cards and my night action. Need to look at possible scum left and why Kevin dies last night and no one else if Kevin is mafia.

God, phone post murdered my punctuation. I targeted Orbo and was told BSL is innocent. Again, that makes no sense with a flipped bus driver.

Fml, I targeted BSL.

Seriously Ryker this is the most blatant fluttering I have ever seen.

And you lied about Riddle. Don't give me some crap about how you were mislead. State why you lied.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo, when you're here I need you to confirm that you are good with the plan. I want you to vaccume up Kirby to night just for extra security.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And another slip up by Ryker looking at the good eye list. You claim that there is a thief in the game, but I know for a fact there isn't unless it were to be by you or BSL, the only two people who have bought masadora packs. I've been keeping track of the cards bought each day. I'll post it in a sec.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And another slip up by Ryker looking at the good eye list. You claim that there is a thief in the game, but I know for a fact there isn't unless it were to be by you or BSL, the only two people who have bought masadora packs. I've been keeping track of the cards bought each day. I'll post it in a sec.
Hello, each minigame win had a card pack prize, iirc.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, that how it's gonna be?

Also, I was pointing at the funky Good Eye card that is almost certainly a transformed Heart Gauge.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
[collapse=Buy Phase 1]
Common Cards:
20 Stick (10 J)
20 Stone (25 J)
20 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
20 Sight vision (440 J)

Uncommon cards:
8 Transform (530 J)
10 Magnetic Force (790 J)
10 Defensive Wall (900 J)

Rare Cards:
3 Reflection (1020 J)
3 Accompany (1260 J)

Others:
20 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

Priceless
1 Risky Dice

--
--

End BP1:

Common Cards:
18 Stick (10 J)
18 Stone (25 J)
19 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
18 Sight vision (440 J)

Uncommon cards:
6 Transform (530 J)
9 Magnetic Force (790 J)
9 Defensive Wall (900 J)

Rare Cards:
2 Reflection (1020 J)
1 Accompany (1260 J)

Others:
18 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

(Risky Dice-KevinM)[/collapse]
Purchased
2 Sticks
2 Stone
1 Fluoroscopy
2 Sight Vision

2 Transfom
1 Magnetic Force
1 Defensive Wall

1 Reflection
2 Accompany

2 Masadora
1 Risky Dice - Kevin

---------
Events
---------

[collapse=Buy Phase 2]Common Cards:
49 List (120 J)
47 Sight vision (440 J)
50 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
47 Trade (390 J)

Uncommon cards:
21 Penetrate (650 J)
11 Transform (530 J)
13 Prison (680 J)

Rare Cards:
6 Thief (1080 J)
9 Accompany (1260 J)

Others:

---
---

End BP2

Common Cards:
47 List (120 J)
45 Sight vision (440 J)
50 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
46 Trade (390 J)

Uncommon cards:
21 Penetrate (650 J)
10 Transform (530 J)
12 Prison (680 J)

Rare Cards:
5 Thief (1080 J)
8 Accompany (1260 J)

Others:
19 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

(Vase-Joker)[/collapse]
Purchased

2 List - BSL
2 Sight Vision
0 Fluoroscopy
1 Trade

0 Penetrate
1 Transform
1 Prison

1 Thief
1 Accompany- BSL

1 Card Pack- BSL
1 Vase- Joker

---------
Events
---------
-Joker's Vase Stolen

[collapse=Buy Phase 3]Common Cards:
34 Stick (10 J)
45 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
37 Trade (390 J)
37 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
11 Prison (680 J)
9 Good Eye (620 J)
24 Magnetic Force (790 J)

Rare Cards:
5 Thief (1080 J)
6 Levy (1510 J)

Others:

---
---

End BP3

Common Cards:
34 Stick (10 J)
45 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
37 Trade (390 J)
37 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
11 Prison (680 J)
6 Good Eye (620 J)
23 Magnetic Force (790 J)

Rare Cards:
3 Thief (1080 J)
6 Levy (1510 J)

Others:
19 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

(Pond-Ryker)
[/collapse]
Purchased

0 Stick
0 Fluoroscopy
0 Trade
0 List

0 Prison
3 Good Eye
1 Magnetic Force

2 Thief
0 Levy

1 Masadora- BSL
1 Mystery Pond- Ryker

---------
Events
---------
-Thief Imprisoned for d3
-Trade Imprisoned for d3

[collapse=Cards in Game during BP3 According to BSL]Common Cards
Stick (nothing)
Stone
List (lists all cards & prices in the game)
Analysis (target card, learn its effect)
Shot
Fluoroscopy (target one player, choose one card. you are informed if they have it)
Trade (trade one random card from your book with one random card from another player's book)
Sight vision (you are informed of target player's money and how many cards he/she has)
Steal

Uncommon Cards
Transform (target one card. pick a name. all copies of the targeted card show up as the chosen name upon investigation from other players for the rest of the day. )
Good Eye (you are informed of all cards that were in the shop and in all living players' possession from the previous buy phase)
Penetrate
Prison (target card cannot be used for the rest of the day)
Magnetic Force (choose one card. you are informed of how many of that card each player owns)
Defensive Wall
Contact (you are informed of target player's purchases in the previous Buy Phase)

Rare Cards
Reflection (target one player. for the rest of the day, if another player targets you with a card, it is redirected. )
Thief (Steals one card from target player. card must be specified. if target doesn't own the card, it fails)
Accompany (watches one player during the day. if he/she ever uses a card, you are alerted of when and what card it was)
Levy (steals one random card from each player)
Clone (clones a card you own)

Priceless Cards
Great Angel’s Breath
Risky Dice (target's Night action is either resolved first or last, your choice)
VIP Pass
Alcohol Producing Spring
Vase of Flowing Water (removes all restrictions from target player [info from joker])
Tiny Devil’s Wink
Heart Gauge
Mystery Pond (shows one ability of target player)
Fate-Cutting Scissors
Pillow of Playful Spirit[/collapse]

Nope nevermind there is a thief.

Rajam

Smash Champion

Minigame Final Results:

1st Place:
[glow]No Lynch[/glow]
13 Points (Ten of Spades, Three of Diamonds)

---​

Congratulations to No Lynch, who receives 4000 J and a Masadora Cards Pack!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because what else could it even be? A transform was bought and the priceless card didn't show up.

Claim your cards because it may give you away, do it now. BSL/Orbo, do it now.

If you're right, then you have me and claiming your cards won't hurt ****. I've already put that priceless effect on the table and the unknown Risky Dice.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, but we have listed effects for everything that's not a Priceless from BSL already. There's no indicator as to what is priceless. Besides, only Priceless effects have been seen to affect anything but cards.

Top Bottom