• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 4.1

[3] Riddle: KevinM, No Lynch, Ryker
[1] IceKirby: Orboknown
[1] Ryker **: Riddle
[0] KevinM **
[0] No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[2] Not Voting:
IceKirby, BSL

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 4 is Friday Oct 5th 10:00 AST

Riddle

Smash Lord
Actually, no, **** this. I'm not scum, and this is almost definitely some type of a scum endgame play. I doubt I'm going to convince you guys to lynch Ryker, but I am NOT the play.

Town needs to show some initiative and not just follow an EASILY fakeable result like this without thought. Is anybody able to check in any way Ryker's card usage or his result? We need to take this slower. Stick with your scum reads and lynch Ice Kirby with me (or Ryker, that would be cool too).

Unvote, Vote: Ice Kirby

Ice Kirby if you're scum, hammer away (and gg), but if you're town you are LOSING the game if you hammer. BSL, you too.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Didn't even realize the possibility of three scum still being alive.

Riddle you would be trying way harder if Ryker was lying. Why would you even move your vote if he is confirmed to you?

Explain why you lied about not using your action. And explain who you used it on.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
vote: Riddle

Goddammit. Got distracted. NL go back to riddle

:phone:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I don't know man. I want to hear Riddle's responses first. It IS possible for Ryker + KevinM + 194 team. I don't think it's the case, but it is a possible mylo so Riddle actually is correct that we need to discuss it out first before we make our final decision.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If Kevin and Ryker are both scum then I don't even care about this game anymore, lol. Well played to both, GG.

I mean, really though, NL... I'll let you let riddle talk, but after that, lynch him.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm not giving scum the win no matter how well they played or didn't play after all this. BSL you're confirmed as not a part of a 3 man team at least. We need to think this through even if we are right. I shouldn't have been so hasty earlier.

Unvote for a bit.

Riddle

Smash Lord
No Lynch said:
Riddle you would be trying way harder if Ryker was lying. Why would you even move your vote if he is confirmed to you?

Explain why you lied about not using your action. And explain who you used it on.
I did not use an action on any night, ever. Ryker is lying or his information has been manipulated.

I don't think it's a realistic goal to attempt to get Ryker lynched, but I do think that I can maybe convince town to take a more cautious, conservative route and get Ice Kirby lynched.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Do you think Ryker is scum? How many scum do you think is currently in the game? Who do you think is Kirby's buddy/buddies?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Just for a bit man. I want to read Riddle more and reread. We have time. It's very much likely mylo. I don't want a suprise Kirby hammer. We aren't losing this.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

unvote

Riddle

Smash Lord
Do you think Ryker is scum? How many scum do you think is currently in the game? Who do you think is Kirby's buddy/buddies?
Yes, I think it's much more likely that he's lying scum than gambiting town or manipulated town, but I can't be positive. If I had to guess, I'd say the current scum team is Ryker/Ice Kirby/KevinM, but I only feel confident about IK and Ryker. Preferred lynch order would be Ryker > Ice Kirby > KevinM > Orboknown, I suppose. If we could get a Ryker lynch together, that would be awesome.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Either 3 scum left or 2 scum and an indie. In an all power-role game 3 scum + 1 traitor vs. 10 town makes sense to me, though.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Thanks BSL.

Endgame is where scum's intentions are actually the most visible.

You don't know how bad I want to win this.

Ryker: Why did you not trust KevinM to play the minigame yesterday? What did you not trust about KevinM coming into Today and what changed that?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm Phink, bodyguard.

I haven't used a NA because I honestly didn't think it was worth me dying just to protect people who I didn't have enough confidence in.

Here's what I think we do and let's see if we have any objections.

Vote Riddle

I say Riddle goes today, we seem to have the bingo on the role blocker and that's something I want gone out of this game immediately, it frees up our watcher. Tonight I will be using the lucky dice on NL to haste his action and WILL be bodyguarding him. NL I want you to watch one of Orbo/BSL/Ryker. Anyone who is town besides me should NOT be doing a night action

By doing this we're effectively giving mafia two choices.

No kill and try and outplay us during the Day phase.. or risk the NK on someone that NL is watching and we win the game.

This is the easiest way to win, barring some sort of indy role that could screw it up.
What do you think of the possibility of Ryker scum? How confident are you that he is town? This whole post is based on the assumption that he is town so why body guard me rather than Ryker, the cop?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Got BSL's phone again he's playing Mario 64.

Okay, I didn't like Kevin because I had a BINGO on 194 and his Badwolf flip was ugly as ****. That changed when I role copped him with my card and saw Bodyguard because it makes zero sense as any alignment but town.

Where did I have a problem with him this phase?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Do you have a plausible scum case coming for me to wait for, or can I go play 64? Mathematically it works, but I haven't seen anything other than Riddle backed into calling me a liar and 194 not having hammered. At this point, BSL and NL are cleared or on a two man scum team, so Riddle has to sell me that Kevin AND Orbo are scum with 194 AND that they can **** with my card DESPITE the fact that I cannot be the target of cards today.

So the two bingos are of just as great a value to me. The only question left for me is whether Orbo is mafia or if an Indy exists (which could theoretically be Riddle). NL is also on the table for an Indy with no verifiable results, but he has to produce if we hit the role blocker and if we don't, then I assume we're dealing with a third mafiat.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea why Soup thinks Kevin is scum. I think it's just paranoia. Really intersted in Ryker's stuff.
That's interesting, because when you pit that statement with a Kary flip, I start to re-examine things. Soup should tell me why he was looking at Kevin.

Do you not have any watch results?

Is that what you meant by this? That you were still looking at Kevin? If not, what did you mean?

Riddle: Talk to me about the night kill choices this game.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Okay, if you would prefer I go first.

I am Kurapika, town tracker. Night One I tracked frozenflame, who did not do anything. N2 I tracked Joker,who visited Kary. N3 I tracked KevinM, who visited Ryker.
I'm Phink, bodyguard.

I haven't used a NA because I honestly didn't think it was worth me dying just to protect people who I didn't have enough confidence in.
Here's what I think we do and let's see if we have any objections.

Vote Riddle

I say Riddle goes today, we seem to have the bingo on the role blocker and that's something I want gone out of this game immediately, it frees up our watcher. Tonight I will be using the lucky dice on NL to haste his action and WILL be bodyguarding him. NL I want you to watch one of Orbo/BSL/Ryker. Anyone who is town besides me should NOT be doing a night action

By doing this we're effectively giving mafia two choices.

No kill and try and outplay us during the Day phase.. or risk the NK on someone that NL is watching and we win the game.

This is the easiest way to win, barring some sort of indy role that could screw it up.
Ryker what do you think about this? And Kevin do you have any other abilities? I highly doubt that Kirby would lie about this even as scum. I doubt scum would give results that could be countered.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Kirby- 100%
KevMo- 90%
Ryker- 45%
Riddle 65%
Orbo ?%

Where I'm at with chance of being scum right now.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Is that what you meant by this? That you were still looking at Kevin? If not, what did you mean?

Riddle: Talk to me about the night kill choices this game.
At the time, I was looking at youths wanted to get Soup's reasoning for voting Kevin. I would feel much less comfortable leaving you around if you didn't lead me straight to the bingo or if you had tripped on anything I laid out for you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scum BODYGUARD?

Why do you need my unvote exactly? I'm sitting at a CC right now.

BSL wants his phone back. Two minutes and then I'm gone for a minimum of an hour.

Unvote

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We can go 194 if necessary, but the idea that he's scum investigative is almost certainly legit and it's less optimal play with a known role blocker.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm out. Will be here to put my vote in play at some point tonight, then no guarantee of me being here before Monday.

Top Bottom