• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I fully intended to wait until later in the day to do it just to be on the safe side, but when I realized my bomb might get defused, I kind of panicked and figured "**** it, i'm pretty certain he's scum anyway" and just went for it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Also I don't mind extending the buyphase

anything to give us more time

On the plus side, the fact that they killed frozen and badwolf eliminates some suspects that we were worried about. Now there's less "maybes" out there. I know losing 3 townies in one night bites the big one, but look on the bright side.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Man my lynch pool was so hurried still had badwolf as needs to speak up

I guess that makes me feel better because now its not a possible for scum to just coast and not get lynched for being a new player.

Ok now that i've taken more of a second to think about it.

Lynch Pool (WILL GO TODAY)

Riddle
Joker

Will not GO

Ryker
NL
Kary
BSL

Needs to start playing

Orbo

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I just looked up wtf an Arsonist is, and that's probably the closest thing to what my role's power is like. There's a few differences

First off, I'm Town aligned, not indy. I can understand why you'd think I was Indy, and I honestly don't know how I could prove otherwise.

Secondly, I don't get to pick the targets. I get to pick somebody else that picks the target. And depending on how long I wait, the person who chooses who has the bomb becomes further and further from something I have any hope of predicting. The fact that I have to trust somebody else to help me relay my kill power is sort of an indicator that I'm town. If I was Indy, it wouldn't require me to cooperate with other factions to use my abilities. As a townie though, it sort of balances out.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you guys really don't think it's possible to trust me, then just make sure you get rid of me before lylo. If you take me to lylo, then lynch me, the town will lose.

I'll be more careful with the use of my kill too. Again, if you find yourselves completely unable to trust me, then just wait a day and give the bombs to me so I can't off people. I can't detonate any bombs if somebody passes one to me, and even if I could, it would kill me. I would abstain from distributing bombs, but if I don't pick a target then the mod will choose one randomly. So I'll be doing my best to keep them in the hands of the good guys. Obviously you guys will have to help, in that regard.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No idea why Zen was trying to post as me. I checked the Role PMs and what he says is true however, our shots are used up and we were roleblocked twice. :urg:

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Was going to say just blowing up BSP is such a ****ing weird move so early in the day it just screams scummy intent.
If I recall correctly, Joker was talking about possible thieves or something, or a faction that could mess with his ability. He killed BSP immediately on a precaution because of this.

I want Joker to elaborate on this process.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Joker said:
Also also, the card's ability was that it could remove any restrictions from your role PM, so whoever ganked it from me may now have the ability to remove restrictions. Since the bomb was classified as a restriction, this person now has the ability to destroy the bomb as he sees fit, which means trying to telegraph distribution of the bomb is now impossible to do safely, considering the thief could potentially be (and very likely is) mafia.
Do you have any confirmation of said player still having this ability? Why would you give out another bomb if this was the case?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Do you have any idea what happens if Kary were not to give out a bomb? Would it explode or kill the host if they still had said ability? I don't think the risk is worth the gain here, even though I trust Kary with a right decision. I'm not doing anything until this is resolved.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got four requests for an extension. One more and I'll extend it to the 18th.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Alrighty then. New deadline for Buyphase 3: Tuesday Sep 18th, 23:15 AST

Sending a PM to everyone about the change in deadline as well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ryker has offered 1500 J for the priceless card. Does someone offer a higher amount? :cool:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jailer already died Ryker, that was BSP
Sorry, got it confused with the last NKill. Figured he had two actions, so what does it matter? Scum had a hand then.

Why did we extend the BUY phase? I want to be in Day. Talk to me about the minigame.

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think we take a vote on the two towniest players and have them listen to how to play ... blackjack is sorta my thing and unless the mod is playing more then two or one deck blackjack we can guarantee those players cards. My personal wish is for me and No Lynch to enter the game are there any objections?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Heck with no dealer confrontation we can basically guarantee with the addition of just us that we both get the prizes. We shouldn't have another fiasco like last night and if no Lynch will agree we can both just stay on our first two cards meaning we both win

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Let's rig the minigame.

At most, two players should enter. IMO, those players should be within this pool:

BSL, 194, KevinM, Ryker, No Lynch, Kary

I haven't ordered my townreads, so I don't know which two to suggest.

I also don't see any point in revealing people's budgets/card plans, so I'm just going to suggest people raise their hand if they want in. Given we have 24 hours, I wouldn't /in straight away.

And no-one out-bid Ryker.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Was checking the minigame. I had skipped over it when I was reading earlier.

I'm ok with rigging it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Seriously; I got a town vibe from 194

I'll do a re-read and try and explain why, top of my to-do list. Something to do with the way they came into game and didn't seem stressed at all, I feel.

Why, you still clinging to scum-Tery off two posts?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Because 194 hasn't done anything to alleviate it.

Also don't imply that I'm still sticking to that read based off of just those posts when we've had vinyls odd all or nothing attack on my slot followed by his flip and more looks at 194s player slot.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No, Kary, 194 needs to go.

I do not want KevMo to win the minigame. I would prefer to see NL and BSL.

KevMo, why Badwolf over 194 at that one point during Day 1?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Not trying to imply anything, bro. Just asking what you saw in terms of scum94. As I recall, I thought Vinyl's push to lynch 194 showed more desperation on Vinyl.'s part than his vote on you; felt like 194 was likely town from that. Gonna read now or sleep.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@NinjaRyker; Please explain to me why 194 needs to go rather than just stating it. Because otherwise I have no reason to trust your read, and gain that much less from a 194 flip. Also wait til you see the case already.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Also, this should be obvious, but when Joker gets here he needs to be extremely clear on several things, which I can't be arsed to enumerate right now, but includes why the **** he gave me a bomb last night- and I want the full reasoning/train of thought behind the whole decision.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I imagine Joker is going today. 194 has no saving grace and he's toast either today or tomorrow regardless of whatever else happens.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No, Kary, 194 needs to go.

I do not want KevMo to win the minigame. I would prefer to see NL and BSL.

KevMo, why Badwolf over 194 at that one point during Day 1?
Because I hated his slot and was willing to possibly mislynch to have a stronger endgame. I would have just asked vig to fyck out 194.. keep in mind before a few players swung over to Tery it wasn't a definite lynch I just wanted useless players out of the game and if people didn't want to lynch a useless scummy slot then they should at least lynch a useless one.

Also why do you not want me in the game out of curiosity?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also I'm fine with Joker going today that whole play is just so ridiculous I can't find a town reason for playing it how he did.

Ryker do you agree disagree with my pool?

194 where are you? Who is the lynch today if it's not you?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
EXTEND THE BUY PHASE, IM VERY BUSY

also

WHY THE **** DO I HAVE A BOMB IN MY INBOX?

Do you have any confirmation of said player still having this ability? Why would you give out another bomb if this was the case?
You guys are dumb as ****. Do you read my posts? I already explained everything about my power.

I HAVE to distribute a bomb every night. If I don't pick somebody, the mod picks somebody for me. But now, because Kary is dumb as **** and is talking about the bomb again, the scum team now knows where it is. Good job ******.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
and no, I have no idea how they stole my Vase of Flowing Water card. I checked my book so I could try to use it, and mod left a message saying I no longer had the card. I asked why, and he said "cuz you lost it".

So I assumed somebody had to have used some kind of ability that stole it. I don't know if it's a power role, or if they used the power from a card. No clue how it works. They may not have even stole it, they might have just destroyed it from my inventory. I would bet they stole it though, because it was an auction card and they knew I won the auction.

Top Bottom