• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Had to do it, once I realized the possibility of the thief figuring out what I had figured out, I had to use it before they went through with it.

I'm Genthru, Town Bomber

I was hoping to more discretely use that bomb, but once No Lynch put it out in the open...

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What exactly made you think that someone removing the bomb/the bomb's restriction would blow the bomb up?

And why would that be obvious to anyone who could remove restrictions?

I give up

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I was so sad when No Lynch started telegraphing every last detail about the bomb. I was a little glad that I could attempt to sway how he used it, but in the long run it would've been better if they had kept their trap shut.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
On your vig question, I would have shot Badwolf had I vigged someone.

:phone:
Why are you so sold on me scum? You can't even read my posts.

Kill him with fire.

^Agreed upon this point.

You're absolutely right.

Lynch:
Badwolf
Riddle
BSP
FF

Don't Lynch:
Orbo
KevMo
You
Me
Joker
BSL
Badwofl is simply vig fodder as we discussed, but if he doesn't put up something I wouldn't care if he got the noose. I don't think he should be priority over other players, more specifically 194 and BSP.

Pool I (Lynch right now):
BSP (If he doesn't explode)

Pool II (If other lynches become less important)
Badwolf
Riddle (His last post is atrocious)

Pool III (Bottom of the barrel)
FF (Last resort if he still lurks.)
pffft. Why does eveyone have me as scum? I find this somewhat amusing.

No Lynch's posts make me not want to give a **** anymore. Whoever has that bomb control, go ahead and detonate me. Or just Vig me tonight if you can shoot.

Oh yeah, it doesn't count. ****

Cool it dude. It doesn't help to get salty. Trust me on this.

I dunno, the fact that he's not posting could indicate that he's just too busy to play. This is why people being inactive ****ing sucks :/ It's either scummy or he's just not playing a solid town game right now.

Like No Lynch said, he's better as a backup lynch option, definitely not a priority for today unless we have nothing better to work with.
^Basically why I haven't been posting.

Ryker, why haven't you shot FF? You talked about shooting him if you had a gun, but then you have a gun
He also spoke of shooting me. I'm not sure why he didn't choose one of us.

Right now I'm kinda suspicious of Ryker. He says that he would have shot 2 people right now (one being myself) and yet he has a gun. This bothers me on 2 points.

1.) The fact that he didn't use his gun last Night is worrying because of the possibility of him not actually having one. This feels like a safe claim or something of the sort.

2.) He can't even read my posts and yet he has me down as super scum. The fact that he's alright with just killing someone based upon an earlier encounter outside game bothers me.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Final votecount Day 2

[1] BSL: MOD
[1] Riddle: Kary
[0] 194
[0] Kary
[0] frozenflame751
[0] BSP
[0] KevinM
[0] BadWolf28738
[0] Ryker
[0] No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
[0] Orboknown
[0] PrivateJoker-Brown

[11] Not Voting:
BSL, Riddle, 194, frozenflame751, BSP, KevinM, BadWolf28738, Ryker, No Lynch, Orboknown, PrivateJoker-Brown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

Boom!

Machi is from the Transformation group since she can mimic the properties of threads which can only be seen using Gyo. She can use these threads to sew open wounds and completely reattach severed limbs instantly. She can manipulate these threads with great accuracy. In combat she uses them to capture or strangle her enemies, and she can also use the threads to set up a trap controlling dead bodies into shooting mafia members.

BSP
( Machi, Town Jailer ) has died from an explosion!

Night Phase 2 begins!

• Every player alive receives extra 1500 J
  • Deadline for this Night Phase 2: [glow]Sunday Sep 16th, 23:00 AST[/glow]
  • Please send your actions to Ranmaru too! Also, if you have a Night action you don't want to use, let me know so I'm not waiting for nothing. The faster you guys send your actions, the faster Buy Phase 3 will start.
  • [glow]Buy Phase 3 will last 24 hours.[/glow] If you think this is unfair or you're against it for whatever reason, please let me know by PM.
  • Don't post in here while it's Night Phase!

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Badwolf's ignorance is showing. Do something already besides lame catch-ups and asking people why they think you're mafia.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
them removing the restriction wouldn't have blown it up, it would have wasted it. I was banking on No Lynch giving it to scum. Since No Lynch specifically telegraphed to the world that the bomb was classified as a restriction, I had to blow it up before they removed it.

I was gonna wait til later in the day to blow it up so we'd have time for discussion, but the theif was smart enough to ninja the **** out of my card so I thought they'd be smart enough to figure out a clever way to use it too.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Guys remember the deadline is today [the 16th]at 23:00 AST (I don't know when that is xD )

Rajam

Smash Champion
Gon is an open, friendly and an often very naive boy. He loves his friends more than anything and would go to the worlds ends to help them. His Nen type is Enhancement and they're known for being very simple-minded. Gon's determination and kindness leads to that many possible enemies decide to take his side. He has inhuman senses and his ability to understand animals and make them like him shocks the society.

frozenflame751
( Gon, Town Mason Lover Double Voter ) has been killed!

Killua was born as the middle child to a family of known assassins, the Zoldyck family. Showing great promise from birth, Killua has already mastered many killing techniques at a tender age, and is set to be one of the best assassins the family has ever produced. Bored and tired of killing, Killua unexpectedly rebelled against his family, injuring both his mother and brother, and ran away to join the Hunter exam just for fun. He met Gon during the first portion of the Hunter Exam and became great friends. He thinks being with Gon is exciting and adventurous.

BadWolf28738
( Killua, Town Mason Lover Vote Blocker ) has died too!

Cards Shop open! Buy Phase 3 begins!

The vendor offers for today:

Common Cards:
34 Stick (10 J)
45 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
37 Trade (390 J)
37 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
11 Prison (680 J)
9 Good Eye (620 J)
24 Magnetic Force (790 J)

Rare Cards:
5 Thief (1080 J)
6 Levy (1510 J)

Others:
20 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)
Inside every pack there are three random cards. Each card you receive follows the next distribution: 60% chance it’s a common card, 25% chance it’s uncommon, 12% chance it’s rare, and 3% chance it's priceless.

---

Also, today the next priceless card will be in auction!

1 Mystery Pond

The auction starts with a base value of 1500 Jenis. Did someone say “I offer 1500 Jenis?”

---

ToDay’s mini-game:

Black Jack!

It will have a 500 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- The game will last 120 hours, or until everyone loses and/or chooses to "Stay".
- At the beginning of the Day Phase 3, each player will receive two random cards: one that everyone can see, and the other one that only the same player can see. After that, at any moment players can post the commands Ask Card or Stay. With the first command, the player will receive a new random card that only he can see. This command can be used several times. With the command Stay, that player won't receive any new cards. This "Stay" command can't be canceled.
- The goal of this game is to get as close to 21 as possible, with the sum of the cards you have. If by asking cards you get 22 or more points, you'll lose immediatly, and your cards will be revealed to the rest of the players. Ace card is worth 1 point, and Jack, Queen and King cards are worth 10 points each one. Joker card won't be included in this game.
- Players who lose won't receive any prize (for example, if everyone loses, there will be no prizes given)
- Final results will be public including which cards every player had and received.
- Every player will take the action Stay if the mini-game deadline is reached.
- If there is a tie between 2 or more players for a certain final place, those players will be untied at random.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.
- 2nd place: 2000 Jenis and an Analysis card.​

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

• Remember: In this phase players can only buy cards, not use them. Also, players can post normally, but they can't vote.
  • For buying cards, use your quick topic link, posting the Buy command.
    Example: Buy: 3 Transform
  • The Shop will be constantly updated in the second post of this thread to facilitate things.
  • Buy Phase deadline: [glow]Monday Sep 17th 23:15 hours, Atlantic Time.[/glow]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Joker wtf honestly?

Lynch Pool today no one else ****ing goes except these players:

BSP
Joker

THESE PLAYERS DO NOT GO NO EXCEPTION

No Lynch
Ryker
Kary

THESE PLAYERS NEED TO SPEAK UP
Orbo
Badwolf

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Guys we need as much time as possible to plan this day out, we're most likely extremely far behind and we need to gather our possibilities.

Please please please extend no one /in the minigame or auction yet.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Aww wtf for realz, we lost 2 townies to the nightkill? Why'd they kill either of them, they were kinda on people's suspect lists.

And seriously Kevin? You realize, of course that BSP is dead? He went boom. I daykilled him. So the fact that you have both him and me on your lynch list is kind of absurd. Do you think i'm an indy or something?

What really pisses me off is that BSP was the goddamn Jailer and he didn't fight for his life at all. He practically begged for us to lynch him. As the Jailer.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking

194 > Riddle for scum. Possibly Orbo for third, but I need to look over him.

Kevin where do you have Riddle?

Joker how many bombs do you have? Why did you feel it necessary to detonate it if you felt that BSP was town?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Joker, what the ****.

Why the hell does it matter if a bomb gets cleansed? Oh no! Your bomb that was on someone that may have been town might disappear!!

****ing

i want you dead.

adsjlk***hslidugfhas;fh this is how i feel right now.

NL what do you mean we're all out of abilities.

Ryker, did you try to shoot anyone? Out with it, dammit.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I didn't feel he was town at all, I explained this yesterDay.

I could have understood the lack of motivation to play anymore during the end of D1. But then he comes into B2 and he's still being all mopey, saying he wants us to lynch him, then fake self-votes. I was under the impression that BSP, as a townie, was smart enough not to act like that. He had more than enough time during the 48hr nightphase to cool off and stop being mopey. I thought he was trying to keep the attention on himself so that we couldn't find his scumbuddies.

Unfortunately, when I blew him up, it ended the day and we didn't get to look for scum anyway. Lesson learned. Daykill powers that end the day are complete and total butt, and i'm probably not going to use one, like, ever again.... Unless of course I had something like Vinyl claiming vanilla in a no vanilla setup to work with. Too bad I couldn't use a bomb to kill HIS ***.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am not a vig, BSL or someone would've died N1.

I want that card and I want 194's head on a plate. I have Joker for indy.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BUT JOKER, YOU WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT NOT QUICKLYNCHING SOMEONE LIKE OMG OMG OMG. COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED A LITTLE WHILE THEN LYNCHED HIM WITH THE TOWN REGARDLESS OF THE BOMB??!??!?!??!!??!?!?!!??!??!?!!?!??!?!!?!??!?!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!!!!???!?!!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!??!!?!!?

ok, so NL you were/are a vig? who did you try to shoot, if you don't mind sharing?

ryker, you ARE town... right...?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
BSL, you're missing the point. I thought he was scum. Plain and simple. If he had been scum, he would have blown up, and the day would not have ended, and we could have still lynched somebody else. I had BSP as a scumread, simple as that. The fact that half the game had BSP on their lynch lists kind of gave me some confidence in that being a correct read. The fact that No Lynch gave him the bomb, knowing full well what it could do, gave me confidence that it was the right move. I took a risk, and it didn't pay off at all. That's all there is to it.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
How did you know the day was ending? All Rajam said was the flip was incoming.

And how many bombs do you have?

@bsl: watcher. tried watching Kevin n1 and Ryker last night. both failed.
I knew the day was ending because

It is now Twilight. Flip shortly.

The mini-game was left unfinished and hence there are no prizes awarded.

Cards can't be used from now on; you will have to wait until the next Day Phase.
It was twilight phase. That wouldn't happen if Night wasn't the next thing coming. He also said cards could no longer be used. My power doesn't say anything about disabling the use of cards for the remainder of the day.

I have an infinite number of bombs, but I can only detonate once more. And since the longer I wait to detonate them, the more they get passed around, the less control I have over where they'll end up etc. I can only distribute one bomb per night. I also can't detonate today. Once I detonate, I have to wait 48 to do it again.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Riddle was supposed to be BSP in my lynch pool sorry I was rereading the thread and got hella thoughts jumbled

Was going to say just blowing up BSP is such a ****ing weird move so early in the day it just screams scummy intent.

Top Bottom