• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Smash Rookie
No Lynch's posts make me not want to give a **** anymore. Whoever has that bomb control, go ahead and detonate me. Or just Vig me tonight if you can shoot.

:phone:
could you stop it with the emo posts?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
From the trivia, it seems as though only one person can plant bombs. They are time bombs, but can be set off.

So one bomb a night, but they don't detonate until later, so possibly after toNight, there could be a second bomb, which is where the multiple thing comes from.

So is this group the mafia of this game?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
mafia necessarily isn't the only group capable of killing. SK, Vigilante off the top of my head.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's possible, given the flavor. I'm still reading things on the wiki to learn more about this HxH. I know nothing.

I'm aware that flavor doesn't dictate anything, but it could give us some ideas.

Smash Rookie
@BSL: This is interesting indeed. But, as stated before, I'd doubt that group will be the Mafia group, unless the bomb counts as a sort of poisoning ability. There's a chance of that faction (or some members of it) being a third party alignment group, but this is pure speculation at this point.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
On Genthru's (the main member of the bomber trio) page, he is described as a psycopath, so the bomber could be the Indy in this game.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
/prodded

/in Minigame

/yayimnotdeadthankyougraciousvigifyouexist

/wtfhowdidscumnailrakeascopthatssomebull****totallydidnothavethatread

/good****onnailingvinyltownthatssomesolidHBC

/imrereadinnstuffopinionslatersorryall

/peace

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't think it's really worth speculating the alignment of this killpower, we just need to be aware that it exists is all. If he's indy, it'd be in his best interest to get rid of scum since it'd end the game that much faster, so he's technically on our side for now.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I'm 99.9 thousand % sure 194 is scum.
Oh boy. The idea of Ryker with infinite ammo scares me. I'm scared of Ryker with a gun anyway.

is this supposed to be directed at me? I'm confused.

bloop boop badoop

i wish ryker shot last Night...
The sorry bsl is because you didn't want Soup and I disagreeing :p

Soup we gotta talk about our reads before our next list. Pew Pew me in the qt.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
btw it would have been optimal for us to control who enters minigames as Ryker was trying to do at the beginning. The way we are doing it now is "fun" , but not the best way we could be going about this game.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BUT! BUT! It's a mini-game!!!!!! let me play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
By choosing who can enter. It would just be best if we decided for the most an accepted protown player or two only allowed to enter. There isn't anyone that disagrees with Ryker town and thus there shouldn't be a problem with that.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
That's just common sense pro-town. For someone to go against it would be mad anti-town and pro scum.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No Lynch's posts make me not want to give a **** anymore. Whoever has that bomb control, go ahead and detonate me. Or just Vig me tonight if you can shoot.

So instead of trying to help town find scum with your last breath you just quit?

So then I'm guessing we made the right choice.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
So what? We just say "Yo, if you enter the minigame and try to take the prize from ryker, that makes you scum and we'll kill you"?
Indeed. So long as everyone agrees to it before hand.

Anyone who disagrees with letting an agreed upon player get (or decide who gets) the minigame and priceless tomorrow say "Nay" and why.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nay for toDay because I spend 400 gotdamn jenis on this game and i won't get it back :glare:

in actuality w.e idgaf

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I mean for tomorrow.
Today is alright since it's already set. Plus I'd like to see the psychology behind this mini game :p

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
btw BSL I once saw you viewing the thread during the night phase which I see as more likely town than a mafia tell. What were you looking at if you recall?

Smash Rookie
I can agree for this since Day 3 and forward.
And yeah, this game has some interesting mindgames...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
btw BSL I once saw you viewing the thread during the night phase which I see as more likely town than a mafia tell. What were you looking at if you recall?
I was looking during the night to try to see if I could figure out who the cop was.

I was also looking right at the end so I could see the flip and discuss restrictions.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I will be placing the number 4 in the minigame btw.. I recommend anyone else in the game do the same.

When I'm home let's talk more about the bomb and stuff also FF will hopefully have caught up. Also BSL viewing thread is null to me but he's already my town bro.

194 goes for blatant Vinyl chainsawing.

Talk to you guys later

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kevin whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

4 was MY number! man you guys are making me lose minigames...

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
lol you don't even have anyone you think I should give the bum to, yet you're complaining that we are choosing you. How do you not have any scum reads. You should be trying to convince us to give it to someone else, not going all flail mode.
Players not living up to your expectations =/= scum, just remember that, yeah?
Explode BSP if you want, but don't tunnel someone to the where a) they're no longer enjoying the game b) not giving out anything useful to work with

Kary, I'd appreciate a chance to defend myself, so it'd be nice if you gave some reasoning. You'd be a much more useful player if you spent some time pressuring the mafia rather than townies.
Love the way you tell me I should be pressuring mafia, without telling me who you think that is. Love it.

Also funny how when you come into the thread, your first priority is defending yourself. :cool:

Talk to me why you put up Orbo as a possible lynch, Zen had a huge town-tell on him earlier in the day and I found myself agreeing with it for the most part.
I really want to hear what gave you a town-tell on Orbo, but I'm not in a hurry.

Are you actually implying a scumtell from this? If you think Kary would be a better player if he pressured the mafia, perhaps you'd care to inform us who they are, since you know so much?
Yo, are you trying to ride my coat-tails? Or are you just saying things that should be obvious because that's how you get your kicks? What's your read on BSP? unless I missed it in which case please point me in the right direction.

Smash Rookie
Kevin whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

4 was MY number! man you guys are making me lose minigames...
You still can win using 4, just take a look at the example.

@Kevin, could you extend? What's that chainsawing you are talking about?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.
- 2nd place: 2000 Jenis and an Analysis card.
- 3rd place: 1000 Jenis.

Players:
BSL
KevinM
Kary
frozenflame751
Kevin picks 1, BSL 2, myself 3

Frozen and 194 make perfectly sure not to pick any of those numbers, and if they do, they won't come in first anyways; at best they'll screw over a specific player.

any objections?

no-one else should get in the minigame, I'm making this perfectly clear right now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Kev, you ok with that? I am. Alternatively, I'll take third place if people you guys prefer Katy with a card+extra jenis over me.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Joker do you have enough Jenis to enter the game? I'd rather someone else take third over Kary.

Top Bottom