• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It sounds like some kind of dayvig that the vigilante has very little control over in terms of his target, since he's gotta let someone else decide who is holding it. I wonder what triggers it.

Does it get passed around for X amount of days before going off?
Does it go off from a specific word, like NL said?
Did maybe one person get the... bum, and some other person get the detonator?
Does the vig have the detonator?
Is there even a vig? Or did the GM just randomly distribute this thing?

I dunno how this works, but it sounds like it's gonna be a fun game for the potential vig.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
lol I'm telling you all I know xD. It doesn't say at all what it does other than what I've said. It implies that there are likely more out there and that more than one person can have many at the same time.

I have no idea if it's set off by a word. I was just being careful because it felt like you brought up the restriction thing to get me to out that.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
It sounds like some kind of dayvig that the vigilante has very little control over in terms of his target, since he's gotta let someone else decide who is holding it. I wonder what triggers it.

I dunno how this works, but it sounds like it's gonna be a fun game for the potential vig.
It's also possible that someone who hammers the person with the bum will die as well. That's what a bum does when it's a role at least.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
lol I'm telling you all I know xD. It doesn't say at all what it does other than what I've said. It implies that there are likely more out there and that more than one person can have many at the same time.

I have no idea if it's set off by a word. I was just being careful because it felt like you brought up the restriction thing to get me to out that.
sorry about that. still, better safe than sorry.

Oh, btw

Offer 3101 Jenis
:c

It's also possible that someone who hammers the person with the bum will die as well. That's what a bum does when it's a role at least.
two courses of action we could take.

If it works like a vig-targeter, then keeping it on a scum-read is good.
If it works like a hammer-killer, then keeping it on a town-read is good.

feel me?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Oh **** yea that's right, maybe it's just a Town Bum role that gets passed around.

Wouldn't that be more of a power, than a restriction though? Tomb Bum is a decent role.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
sorry about that. still, better safe than sorry.

:c

two courses of action we could take.

If it works like a vig-targeter, then keeping it on a scum-read is good.
If it works like a hammer-killer, then keeping it on a town-read is good.

feel me?
Wouldn't keeping it on a scum read mean that now scum has control over who gets it next, which basically guarantees that a townie will be the possessor? I don't think we should give it to potential scumreads until we have some idea of how it works. Maybe there's no way to know how it works though, in which case you may be right. We have the buy phase to figure it out.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I say if we can't figure out something optimal, we just give it to somebody we're totally unsure about (aka vig fodder) and hope for the best?

Don't daykills end the day if it hits town, though? That's essentially a mislynch that less townies had any say in..

Brain hurting.... I'm gonna stop worrying about this thing, for now. Besides, I'm not the one holding it :awesome:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
leaving it on a scum-read is ok, imo (in scenario 1).

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
leaving it on a scum-read is ok, imo (in scenario 1).
I think we should go with this. Pick the scummiest person we can think of and hope the guy who gave it to you knew what he was doing. If they want you to hold onto it, they'll speak up. The fact that several of them can be passed around at once makes me think it's probably not a Hammer killer. Having more than one of those just randomly floating around would be crazy.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but then being able to set them all off with a word is also ridiculous. what the hell is that thing...

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
but then being able to set them all off with a word is also ridiculous. what the hell is that thing...
That's not necessarily a thing at all, it's just something No Lynch suggested as a possibility. Since it's his life in the balance, I'm happy to oblige him by not using that word, even if it's likely hogwash.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I know, I'm just saying what else COULD it be? Everything we think of is op.

:phone:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232

I don't think any of those are "op"

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Hi. Zen told me something about a big thing that could hurt a lot of people. (a bum?) But yeah. Reading up.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
The idea of multiple bums makes me think that one is only real. Maybe triggered by a word? Plausible.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
How about we just finish this and lynch 194 and see what happens.

If he's town, kill me.
If he's scum, kill Kevin.
194 might not be scum with statements like these. I doubt Vinyl. would try and get rid of his partner so quickly as a traitor. I might need to consider KevMo, and that's a load of crap.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yes Kary, let's stop it together. Quote the last post you had addressing my questions, please. I'm on my iPod today and don't want to sift through. You or anyone.

I want to talk to FF. Where did you go, pal of mine?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Riddle
Pretty much everything he says reads really dry and, maybe, safe to me. It's like he definitely has his own train of thought but it's nothing revolutionary. Will say town-lean until I catch something to suggest otherwise.

FF
Feel like he's more than happy to take the backseat, not sure whether legitimate disinterest or not. Also seems dismissive of some stuff, and maybe... grouchy? Still feels like a scum-lean until I see some sort of push or comment on other slots.

BSP
Going to say likely town, but keeping an eye on him. Can't really see him throwing any scumtells, stuff like the Tery vote doesn't bother me. Other hand, he's good at what he does and I can't necessarily read him when he's on the back foot.

All of these slots need more looking into, but that doesn't necessarily mean pressure. Curious, for instance, to see what BSP would do on own initiative, rather than in response to other people.

In other news, I know Orbo lurks as either alignment, but dear me I'm feeling scum-vibes tonight. Just... low levels of commitment to scumhunting I would say.

Also, feel like Vinyl is town because he's way too relaxed to be scum right now.

So right now I should be pressuring someone, because low low activity, but I can't be bothered. Just going to coast into D2, so wake me up when we get there.
Probably this one. Tell me what you think of Orbo so far if you get the chance.

Also tell me who you tried to vig last night and why, cheers.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't because I had one bullet. All I have for Orbo is a series of if this, then that for his alignment based on that of others. He is one of the players I wouldn't mind seeing gone.

In fact, let me do that. Read list coming up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lynch Pool:

Orbo
Badwolf
Riddle
FF
BSP

That's not in order.

Will Not Lynch Today:

KevMo
No Lynch
BSL
Kary

Do Not Think Should Go Today

Joker
BSP
Kary

Haven't checked this against a playerlist, if I missed them, they probably go into the lynch pool. Italics are the ones I am on the fence about. BSP is easy to solve. There was a post I made yesterday where I said I hated him based on something he said, but I don't remember what it was. Someone find his post for me.

NL, Kary, and FF should talk about that lynch pool. FF should post a list similar to that one. NL should not post a list similar to that one.

Reasoning inbound.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
194 might not be scum with statements like these. I doubt Vinyl. would try and get rid of his partner so quickly as a traitor. I might need to consider KevMo, and that's a load of crap.
but vinyl himself said "was oing for the riskiest play", which would imply he had a high reward if he could get whatever he was doing done.
I didn't because I had one bullet. All I have for Orbo is a series of if this, then that for his alignment based on that of others. He is one of the players I wouldn't mind seeing gone.

In fact, let me do that. Read list coming up.

Had, past tense?

rake, we'll miss you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
but vinyl himself said "was oing for the riskiest play", which would imply he had a high reward if he could get whatever he was doing done.

Had, past tense?

rake, we'll miss you.
Look. There is WIFOM Vynil spewed that will be usable and we should abuse because I think he's bad at it (I'll talk about it when I read it again), but that is NOT it. There is nothing good in that sentence. His motivation could have been for sone huge mafia power play, he could simply be talking about getting a 194 mislynch, or he could be talking out of his ***. We have nothing indicative here.

I had one shot, still have one shot, unless someone wants to give me oldschool FPS infinite ammo cheats, my role's restriction says I can only use my ability one time.

Everyone will miss Rake except me. I hate playing to his pace from a phone.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You ninja'd me, Orbo, Vig thing in my previous post was aimed at Kary. There's a different one talking to you.

Believe it or not, Rake dying was a great thing for me. I can't stand reading him, so his death opens doors for me anyway, despite his cop flip.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It means I stop having to stare at him the entire time. I hate reading him because I always have him at null, but everyone has him as town and so I have problems lynching him even if I want to.

New plan, reasoning inbound when I have a computer. Taking too much time to answer other things on this iPod.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Ryker;

I'm looking forward to when you read up and can offer some more solid opinions. Right now your lynch pool looks more like a vig pool; people you wouldn't mind going- I'd really like to see a couple of scumspects from you, the players that stand out as most lynch-worthy for toDay, but no hurry.

Badwolf should full-claim

People should get on this Riddle waggon.

/in minigame

Think that's everything

Top Bottom