• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
His special Nen ability has not been shown yet, but he does seem favor in the use of En, because it seems most suitable with his fighting style. Nobunaga is skilled in En which he can spread a circle of 15m but only in the reach of his blade. He states that a true master can spread their En at 50m wide. It is unknown if he can spread it any further then 15 meters, but he has stated that is all how much he needs since using it can be very exhausting because it uses up so much aura.

Anomandaris_Rake
( Nobunaga, Town Cop ) has been killed!

Cards Shop open! Buy Phase 2 begins!

The vendor offers for today:

Common Cards:
49 List (120 J)
47 Sight vision (440 J)
50 Fluoroscopy (290 J)
47 Trade (390 J)

Uncommon cards:
21 Penetrate (650 J)
11 Transform (530 J)
13 Prison (680 J)

Rare Cards:
6 Thief (1080 J)
9 Accompany (1260 J)

Others:
20 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)
Inside every pack there are three random cards. Each card you receive follows the next distribution: 60% chance it’s a common card, 25% chance it’s uncommon, 12% chance it’s rare, and 3% chance it's priceless.

---

Also, today the next priceless card will be in auction!

1 Vase of Flowing Water

The auction starts with a base value of 1500 Jenis. Did someone say “I offer 1500 Jenis?”

---

ToDay’s mini-game:

Win the Resolution System!

It will have a 400 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- The game will last 120 hours, or until all actions are submitted.
- Each player must send me via PM an integer number between 1 and 20. Lowest number wins, unless someone else picks the same number as you; in that case, you'd get a worse place, according to the next criteria:
- First, the numbers received will be separated into two piles: First pile will contain the non-repeated numbers, and the second pile will have the numbers that were chosen twice or more times.
- Numbers from the first pile will be ordered first, from lowest to highest, and then numbers from the second pile will be ordered, from highest to lowest value. This final order will decide the winners for this minigame.

Example:
The next numbers were sent to the mod:

- Player A sent number 5
- Player B sent number 3
- Player C sent number 2
- Player D sent number 3
- Player E sent number 1
- Player F sent number 1
- Player G sent number 3
- Player H sent number 6
- Player I sent number 4
- Player J sent number 4
- Player K sent number 1

Final positions will be then:

First Pile: Non-repeated numbers:
Player C goes first (2)
Next is player A (5)
Then player H (6)

Second Pile: Repeated numbers:
Players I and J come next after player H (who goes first between I and J will be decided at random) (4)
Then, players B, D and G (order between these three will be chosen at random) (3)
Finally, come players E, F and K (order at random between these three) (1)

- Final results will be public including options.
- If a player doesn’t send a number within 120 hours, that player will be assigned last place.
- If there is a tie between 2 or more players for a certain final place, those players will be untied at random.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.
- 2nd place: 2000 Jenis and an Analysis card.
- 3rd place: 1000 Jenis.​

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

• Remember: In this phase players can only buy cards, not use them. Also, players can post normally, but they can't vote.
  • For buying cards, use your quick topic link, posting the Buy command.
    Example: Buy: 3 Transform
  • The Shop will be constantly updated in the second post of this thread to facilitate things.
  • Buy Phase deadline: [glow]Friday Sep 14th 21:30 hours, Atlantic Time.[/glow]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
For toDay, I'd like to talk about restrictions, if you guys don't mind.*

I have a restriction, and the sample role PM has a restriction, so I think it's safe to assume all roles have some sort of restriction, yes?

Mass-claim our restrictions.*

Can we each make a list in order of who we'd like to claim first, then second, etc.*

Does that sound like a good idea?*

Y/N?

In mini game

Offer 3500 jenis

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ignore those stars. I had that post typed up and they appeared when Pasted it.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No, don't be stupid. Why the **** did you just offer all your money. I wanted it gorfdammit you scum ****

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Offer 3100 jenis

My mistake. Not enough jenis for the original offer.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@mod: request you don't go back on your word for mod votes for offers higher than one can pay

Rajam

Smash Champion
In mini game

Offer 3500 jenis

You can't join the mini-game and offer that amount of Jenis due to money limitations. According to the rules, you'll receive a MOD vote at the beginning of Day Phase 2 (that vote will last only during that Day Phase).

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Why would we mass claim restrictions? What gives you the idea that everyone has restrictions? (just because the role pm has it should not be enough for you to assume that). What is the real reason?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I have one. The sample has one. I think they might be uniform. If we do this mass claim, mafia roles potentially could be different.

If no one has different restrictions, then what's it matter?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Because you'd have to claim your role to claim your restriction? wtf?

And if you're saying that we should just claim that "my restriction is that I can't use my ability more than this many times" why would mafia just not claim that?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
And you didn't answer why you think everyone has one just because you have one and the sample pm has one. Why couldn't you have just gotten lucky in having one? Or just a few people have one?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Because you'd have to claim your role to claim your restriction? wtf?

And if you're saying that we should just claim that "my restriction is that I can't use my ability more than this many times" why would mafia just not claim that?
Because mafia would go first and then they wouldn't have anything to go off of.

I don't think I'm that lucky. Simple as that.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
A) Why would mafia have different restrictions? What gives you that idea?
B) Why would they have no clue, if there's a sample PM that you specifically pointed out.
C) If everyone doesn't simply have a restriction limiting their ability, why would we risk outing their other restrictions/risk outing their role.

I'm sorry but your posts coming into this day have just been incredibly scummy. That first post I see nothing but scum intent. Why did you want that card? Why did you not bid all your money yesterday if you felt that was a smart thing to do?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I have a restriction, and the sample role PM has a restriction, and my scum buds also have a restriction, so I think it's safe to assume all roles have some sort of restriction, yes?
Fixed .

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else get a bum last night?

(btw don't say the word just in case they esplod from saying certain words. I got one and it claims to be a restriction which is also why I think bsl has something to do with it. And being careful that he wasn't trying to trigger certain words.)

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
If anyone else got 1 then we need to all give em to the same player. Someone who is scummy but don't plan to lynch tomorrow.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Nah, all that I have is that it's a restriction and that we have to give it to someone before the buy phase ends.

And yeah spreading them among scum picks is a better idea. Depending on the number that is out there, we can also make sure that people give it to who they say.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Joker: Explain which of Hando's posts made you feel he was town.

Then pick some of mine that you say support this
Almost forgot about this. Even though I'm kind of off the hook with answering these, I had answers ready anyway so I may as well post them.

Hando's #253 gave me warm fuzzy feelings for some reason. He just more or less stated what I was thinking at the time.

As far as Rake posts go

was all I needed to see.

but seriously

Reads:

Scum and can die:
Tery
Vinyl
BSP (lean)

Null worth looking at:
Riddle (lol at the inactive post)
BSL
Badwulf
Frozen
Orbo (town lean)
Ryker(heavier town lean)
PBJ (town lean)

Town:
No lynch
Kevmo
I liked that he jumped right in with a list of reads. If he would scum, he probably could have just coasted for awhile with "still trying to catch up johns" until most of the day was over.

I'm not gonna quote all the other posts, but his first like 5 or 6 posts were also him diving right in and asking lots of questions, and I liked the questions he was asking. Again, it wouldn't have been unreasonable for him to just coast by as scum, and figure out it his play for the next day after talking it over with his scum buddies.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Nah, all that I have is that it's a restriction and that we have to give it to someone before the buy phase ends.

And yeah spreading them among scum picks is a better idea. Depending on the number that is out there, we can also make sure that people give it to who they say.
Well if you got the bo--... bum from a person, then it's probably a safe assumption that they are a townie. I don't think scum would have a dayvig, which is what it sounds like it amounts to. You were basically confirmed town by the end of yesterday, so they prolly gave it to you because accidentally giving scum a bum to distribute as they see fit would be scary.

If scum are the ones handing those things out, that would truly be scary.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Sorry I left. My phone died and I was astronomizing.

I didn't bid everything yesterday because I was too late. I tried (2000jenis and a blowjob), but buy phase was over so I missed it.

Evidently I didn't think things through enough about the restrictions deal. I can explain thoroughly if town decides it's worth it.

Ryker, tell them everything is ok.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NL, you have to give the restriction to someone else by the end of buy phase?

Could you explain how it works, or is that too dangerous?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
That's really all there is to it. It doesn't say what it does or anythin. Just have to give it to someone and that it will be given to them at the start of day.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's really all there is to it. It doesn't say what it does or anythin. Just have to give it to someone and that it will be given to them at the start of day.
So you have this dangerzone thing, and you give it to someone. That's it. Potentially someone can set it off with a special word?

Do you know how long it lasts? Does the person you pass it to get to pass it to someone else?

Top Bottom