• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
oh yeah, @BSP:

Tell me what you think about NL having an item toDay, and him giving it to you. I want to see your full train of thought because this:
So you're 100% positive you're giving it to me?
Doesn't really tell me anything

BSP

Smash Legend
Him saying he's going to give it to me before D2 even starts, coupled with all of the posts after the hammer on vinyl saying I'm scum or Vig me

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hmm ok.

Do you find his certainty suspicious then? Do you think he's being genuine?

I thought you were up for being lynched yesterDay, I take it you're not ok with being exploded toDay?

Spell this out for me. What does him being 'too sure' mean for your play?

BSP

Smash Legend
I thought he was genuine for a while, but I was put back on the fence after reading all the things after vinyls hammering. So yes, I do find the certainty suspicious.

I wouldn't mind being exploded as long as you guys had your connection cases ready

Speaking of which, I never understood why vinyl flipping scum most likely meant I was scum (directed at whoever wanted to target me next, minus Rake)

As for your last question, it's not really affected my play, but I am a bit suspicious about him. Scum hunting is fine and all, but I'm getting a bad vibe from his, almost like it's planned

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Him saying he's going to give it to me before D2 even starts, coupled with all of the posts after the hammer on vinyl saying I'm scum or Vig me

he thinks you are scum.
so he gives you something to splode you.
seems logical.
I thought he was genuine for a while, but I was put back on the fence after reading all the things after vinyls hammering. So yes, I do find the certainty suspicious.

1.I wouldn't mind being exploded as long as you guys had your connection cases ready

2.Speaking of which, I never understood why vinyl flipping scum most likely meant I was scum (directed at whoever wanted to target me next, minus Rake)

As for your last question, it's not really affected my play, but I am a bit suspicious about him. Scum hunting is fine and all, but I'm getting a bad vibe from his, almost like it's planned

1-why do we need connections cases pre-you dying?
2-stuff vinyl said that implicated you.

Smash Rookie

I wouldn't mind being exploded as long as you guys had your connection cases ready

Speaking of which, I never understood why vinyl flipping scum most likely meant I was scum (directed at whoever wanted to target me next, minus Rake)
I didn't really target you, but isn't it becase Vinyl took a lot of time trying to take you out of the spotlight? He directly asked us to leave you alone, and also stated that you were toen after his lynch (ths part, however, falls into WIFOM). I even read his flip as a maneuver to put the attentin in himself, and thus avoiding your lynch.

It's good to see you are in better conditions that last day right now. Keep it that way.

BSP

Smash Legend
he thinks you are scum.
so he gives you something to splode you.
seems logical.
Yeah, but like I said, I'm getting a bad vibe from him.

1-why do we need connections cases pre-you dying?
2-stuff vinyl said that implicated you.
You don't need them per-say, but they'd be good to have so you know who you're going after next. Otherwise, I just die for nothing.

I didn't really target you, but isn't it becase Vinyl took a lot of time trying to take you out of the spotlight? He directly asked us to leave you alone, and also stated that you were toen after his lynch (ths part, however, falls into WIFOM). I even read his flip as a maneuver to put the attentin in himself, and thus avoiding your lynch.

It's good to see you are in better conditions that last day right now. Keep it that way.
Right, about that, I know that looks bad for me, so I thought about why Vinyl did that and why he mentioned only me and Kary specifically. I looked back and noticed that Vinyl only mentioned 2 people that were considered lynch targets for the majority of D1. I know No Lynch specifically said that he wouldn't mind seeing either of us go. Vinyl's just trying to take people down with him + have the town waste lynches.

I won't be at a computer for a while fyi

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
What does this 'being planned' mean for you read? Is No Lynch scum?

Say you explode and flip town, which connections should we be looking at?

Where are your reads at, is there anyone you'd rather explode than you?

BSP

Smash Legend
Kary, it makes me suspicious, but I wouldn't call it great evidence (just a bad vibe). He's not scum for it, but I don't trust him. So I'd say null-scum

Who do I think you should look at if I explode? I wanted you to tell me. :/ I would say no lynch, no one else really sticks out.

You'll have to wait a bit on the reads, I need to look at my notes for that.

I don't want anyone in particular to explode.

We should get more out of Joker.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
lol you don't even have anyone you think I should give the bum to, yet you're complaining that we are choosing you. How do you not have any scum reads. You should be trying to convince us to give it to someone else, not going all flail mode.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
194 might not be scum with statements like these. I doubt Vinyl. would try and get rid of his partner so quickly as a traitor. I might need to consider KevMo, and that's a load of crap.
Sorry BSL, but I disagree with this. I think 194 is scum and Vinyl was trying to connect him with Kevin who is town. Kevin and others were already putting pressure on Tery right out of the gates. Vinyl probably felt that 194 was likely to be lynched with how hard Kevin/Ryker were pushing at the start. The fact that Vinyl makes the ultimatum of lynching him if he flipped town says it all. Vinyl knew 194 is scum and that's that.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Kary, I'd appreciate a chance to defend myself, so it'd be nice if you gave some reasoning. You'd be a much more useful player if you spent some time pressuring the mafia rather than townies.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Kary, I'd appreciate a chance to defend myself, so it'd be nice if you gave some reasoning. You'd be a much more useful player if you spent some time pressuring the mafia rather than townies.
Are you actually implying a scumtell from this? If you think Kary would be a better player if he pressured the mafia, perhaps you'd care to inform us who they are, since you know so much?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Yo sorry Zen, I know we were talking about switching our target but I sent the bomb over to BSP. I left a couple of comments for you in the QT wrt 194.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Lynch Pool:

Orbo
Badwolf
Riddle
FF
BSP

That's not in order.

Will Not Lynch Today:

KevMo
No Lynch
BSL
Kary

Do Not Think Should Go Today

Joker
BSP
Kary

Haven't checked this against a playerlist, if I missed them, they probably go into the lynch pool. Italics are the ones I am on the fence about. BSP is easy to solve. There was a post I made yesterday where I said I hated him based on something he said, but I don't remember what it was. Someone find his post for me.

NL, Kary, and FF should talk about that lynch pool. FF should post a list similar to that one. NL should not post a list similar to that one.

Reasoning inbound.

You're absolutely right.

Lynch:
Badwolf
Riddle
BSP
FF

Don't Lynch:
Orbo
KevMo
You
Me
Joker
BSL

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Badwofl is simply vig fodder as we discussed, but if he doesn't put up something I wouldn't care if he got the noose. I don't think he should be priority over other players, more specifically 194 and BSP.

Pool I (Lynch right now):
BSP (If he doesn't explode)

Pool II (If other lynches become less important)
Badwolf
Riddle (His last post is atrocious)

Pool III (Bottom of the barrel)
FF (Last resort if he still lurks.)

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Talk to me why you put up Orbo as a possible lynch, Zen had a huge town-tell on him earlier in the day and I found myself agreeing with it for the most part.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I had one shot, still have one shot, unless someone wants to give me oldschool FPS infinite ammo cheats, my role's restriction says I can only use my ability one time.
Oh boy. The idea of Ryker with infinite ammo scares me. I'm scared of Ryker with a gun anyway.

Sorry BSL, but I disagree with this. I think 194 is scum and Vinyl was trying to connect him with Kevin who is town. Kevin and others were already putting pressure on Tery right out of the gates. Vinyl probably felt that 194 was likely to be lynched with how hard Kevin/Ryker were pushing at the start. The fact that Vinyl makes the ultimatum of lynching him if he flipped town says it all. Vinyl knew 194 is scum and that's that.
is this supposed to be directed at me? I'm confused.

bloop boop badoop

i wish ryker shot last Night...

Riddle

Smash Lord
PrivateJoker-Brown said:
Are you actually implying a scumtell from this? If you think Kary would be a better player if he pressured the mafia, perhaps you'd care to inform us who they are, since you know so much?
I wasn't implying anything, I'm just frustrated by Kary's lack of reasoning.

BSP

Smash Legend
No Lynch's posts make me not want to give a **** anymore. Whoever has that bomb control, go ahead and detonate me. Or just Vig me tonight if you can shoot.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Guys, why isn't FF ever here helping?
Cuz he's scum :troll:

Real talk though I think it's a possibility. He isn't trying to catch scum, or even posting much at all. When he does post, he pretty much just tries to discredit other people's reads. Plus Vinyl trying to buddy him early on doesn't look good for him either.

If he wants to stop being inactive/lurking, that'd be more than welcome.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No Lynch's posts make me not want to give a **** anymore. Whoever has that bomb control, go ahead and detonate me. Or just Vig me tonight if you can shoot.

replace out, god ****ing dammit.

:glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare::glare:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
FF is often NK'd on the first night. I know it's partly a tradition thing (I doc'd him in a game once based only on that bit of info, and was right), but it's also because he's a very strong town member.

why isn't he being helpful?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I dunno, the fact that he's not posting could indicate that he's just too busy to play. This is why people being inactive ****ing sucks :/ It's either scummy or he's just not playing a solid town game right now.

Like No Lynch said, he's better as a backup lynch option, definitely not a priority for today unless we have nothing better to work with.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, why haven't you shot FF? You talked about shooting him if you had a gun, but then you have a gun

Top Bottom