• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 2: Justice shall be served April 28th Portage IN venue confirmed

viperboy_74

Smash Master
viperboy, corneria campers) who can't do anything but win on those counterpicked stages. They have such great potential, but because of their style and overcamping styles, they can't win. Playing defensive and camping is different. Sometimes I think playing defensive can be misinterpreted as camping, but it definitely is not.
tapion, i have never in my life counter picked corneria.

yeah, i'm known for camping because i did it one match against camper bob... i only do that **** against people who are doing it against me.

and tink...

Undefined

Smash Apprentice
tapion, i have never in my life counter picked corneria.

yeah, i'm known for camping because i did it one match against camper bob... i only do that **** against people who are doing it against me.

and tink...
you go pokefloats or rainbow cruise though, all the time. and itd prob be better for you if you just went neutrals against tink. thats what i do and i get better every match i play against him.

Undefined

Smash Apprentice
It's like a mini-Tier's Don't Exist!!!

BigC we should consider a string of tourneys that use these rules...

Undefined

Smash Apprentice
well rick we can use the xg place 4 monthlies if thats what u want
no im talking tourneys around the midwest. lets see what we have so far:

tiers dont exist
huge johns

others?

oh and if u want me to send you our rules document then u can just copy and paste the rules if ud like.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
mmm no floats... whatevs

yeah actually i will probably be able to make this...

but i might need a partner... anyone up for it?

Mars-

Smash Champion
no im talking tourneys around the midwest. lets see what we have so far:

tiers dont exist
huge johns

others?

oh and if u want me to send you our rules document then u can just copy and paste the rules if ud like.
I like tournys that let people counterpick. If all tournys turned off counterpicks, that would make me sad...

BIG C

Smash Master
heh u can still counterpick just not janky levels sir.

cuz janky levels are jaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy!

trust me i use them enough to know i know i shouldnt have beat eddie to get 3rd at tournybee but, i did bcuz of the janky stage: Mute City.

also, the mewtwos soul stunner glitch isnt banned but, try doing it with items off heh froooooes

Sliq

Smash Master
heh u can still counterpick just not janky levels sir.

cuz janky levels are jaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkyyyyyyy!

trust me i use them enough to know i know i shouldnt have beat eddie to get 3rd at tournybee but, i did bcuz of the janky stage: Mute City.

also, the mewtwos soul stunner glitch isnt banned but, try doing it with items off heh froooooes
Did you win the first neutral? Because if you did, you won because of the first neutral, not the counterpick. The first match is the most important, and whover wins the first should ultimately win the last.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Big C, you and 5150 are froing my counter picking experience. I already don't get enough practice because the people I play against don't ever pick anything but random stages, which are all neutrals.

BIG C

Smash Master
well see thats all me tink and other ppl we play with play at. the only time i practiced on other stages was after iggy told me they were good peach stages like brinstar and mute.

you dont have to go to janky levels to get good at them after u see the strat that makes it good for u u should be able to use. i.e samus marth doc mario all of em on corneria up b on the fin

Mars-

Smash Champion
well see thats all me tink and other ppl we play with play at. the only time i practiced on other stages was after iggy told me they were good peach stages like brinstar and mute.

you dont have to go to janky levels to get good at them after u see the strat that makes it good for u u should be able to use. i.e samus marth doc mario all of em on corneria up b on the fin
You see though, it just isn’t learning those techniques, it is learning how to use the stage along with the technique. How many neutrals have a wall that you can tech off of? None. Corneria does. Also you have to learn to fight in a very small area, that you can only KO 2 sides from. What neutrals can you only KO from 2 sides in? None. I know it isn’t hard to use up b, but you still need to learn when and where you can do it at as well.

BIG C

Smash Master
no im jsut saying to do the stuff on those stages you dont really need practice. i was telling mars that to do something gay on a counterpick or use it successfully u need not practice it much. read the whole post and the post above before calling someone out on something kel.

ad as far as wall in the middle poke stadium GG can only really KO off of the top and right side of stage on 2 out of 3 of the transformations. and the windmill prevents death alot.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
If you need to "practice a stage", then you suck. There's nothing hard or mysterious about the janky stages. They are just stupid, unnecessary, and the only reason they are on is because people want an easy way out / they are relics of a homosexual past.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Refer to sig, Crapion. And anyways, you dont need to go to brinstar to practice a combo, tapion, you can do that anywhere. You just do it cuz you love downb infinite stall.

[13:18:55] NameformySkreen: so............wtf@fros?
[13:19:23] DaBearX7: huh?
[13:19:31] NameformySkreen: fros
[13:19:47] DaBearX7: like... the haircut?

Mars-

Smash Champion
I would also like to point out that the reason you don’t need to practice camping with fox and falco is because you can do it on most of the other stages like FD, PS, and dreamland, which are all random stages.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
I would also like to point out that the reason you don’t need to practice camping is because you can do it on most of the other stages like FD, PS, and dreamland, which are all random stages.
thats not why you dont need to practice camping, idiot. you dont need to practice it cuz its ****ing easy. all you do is do nothing and wait throwing out projectiles. IF U NEED TO PRACITCE THAT, THEN GG, GL HF W/ UR SMASH CAREER FRO.

Top Bottom