• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 2: Justice shall be served April 28th Portage IN venue confirmed

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
The first post needs to be updated, you seem to have forgotten to write that you've banned wavedashing, chain grabbing, and shines in addition to wobbling.

Tournament? More like noobament.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
The first post needs to be updated, you seem to have forgotten to write that you've banned wavedashing, chain grabbing, and shines in addition to wobbling.

Tournament? More like noobament.
You should also ban l-canceling. People that need glitches like that to win are obviously noobs.

BIG C

Smash Master
its still april 28th

and if huff the guy who runs the place doesnt like it he should talk to me about it instead of being idle on aim for 6-7 days. pissin me off i tell ya what.

he asked to move it told him it was impossible and he hasnt said anything to me about it.

BIG C

Smash Master
well if he doesnt get back to me there will not be a problem cuz we'll just show up if he's not at the bowling alley we'll go to the store and have a tourny there. if u guys wanna try to spam his AIM with complaints it's XxHuFFxX2000

Zjiin

Smash Master
well if he doesnt get back to me there will not be a problem cuz we'll just show up if he's not at the bowling alley we'll go to the store and have a tourny there. if u guys wanna try to spam his AIM with complaints it's XxHuFFxX2000
Nessy does not like to get confused. You tell her where to go for sure, or you die.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
more like desu...

....and a little bit of fail.
desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp nsəp

amidoinitrite?

Tink

Smash Hero
ACTUALLY, you can Z-cancel in smash melee, which just happens to be the same thing L-cancelling. kish prime does this all the time.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ACTUALLY, you can Z-cancel in smash melee, which just happens to be the same thing L-cancelling. kish prime does this all the time.
Well he isn't going to ban Z canceling. Everyone knows that it has been in all the games.

L-canceling though, that's special.

I z-cancel when I plan on insta-rolling or spot-dodging after an attack because if it faster to press Z than L. No "CLIKCLANK" noise or anything.

Tink

Smash Hero
son, were getting a hotel again. i figure it will be alot less people too. the other Mi isnt comming this time.

Acro

Smash Ace
Thinking about it since Aaron actually said he wanted to go lol it would be fun to have both the quitters go play but i'm not sure about the hotel thing... last time there was way too many people/drugs in that one room and i was afraid of even staying there for fear of MIP's

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
you bet your *** you will!

so long as we've got joel and plenty of "instant funny juice" good times are sure to be had

Tink

Smash Hero
ROFL.....

"shh...shhh..."

TJ-"i can hear someone in there"

that was hilarious. trying to run from the crack whores and you guys wouldnt let us.

Top Bottom