• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 1: Portage, IN tournament Jan.6th confirmed date and venue

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
sunofa... I have to get a hold of ito. I was gonna get a ride with him, who was supposedly getting a ride from dope, but not anymore? I'm so confused.

Anyone think they could swing by East Lansing?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Roy's avatar makes me want to play the SNES Starfox again. =(

And wow @ the size of this thing. The Large Cena is too good with putting together such tournies.

Dopey

Smash Lord
COK and the WEDs are bloody vag1nas for not coming to this. no johns. that is all.

Tink

Smash Hero
everyone remember!!! BRING CUBES....if someone wants to bring a tv for an extra tv for the after party, go ahead, but thats up to you. WE ONLY REALLY NEED CUBES.

Place opens at 11, we will prolly be there at 1030. theres a Mcdonalds right next to the place, as well as a KFC. IF YOU GET LOST, just drive to one of these places, and its seriously like a 2 min WALK to the place. call ym cell if you get to one of these places and cant find your way. cell= 1 219 613 5225.

GOTS

Smash Apprentice
I need a partner for this as well if anyone wants to team.

AS Money

Smash Lord
alright its 6:42am i havent been up this early in a while but midland is leaveing now so we will be there

Quaz

Smash Master
I just got home, wish I could have stayed longer =( but thats my problem... it was an awesome tourney though =) worth a 2 hour drive defenaitely (I know I spelled that wrong... )

I got to play with plenty of people =)

Vokuhila

Smash Cadet
I just got home, wish I could have stayed longer =( but thats my problem... it was an awesome tourney though =) worth a 2 hour drive defenaitely (I know I spelled that wrong... )

I got to play with plenty of people =)
So it was good then? I, myself, missed out on it.

By the way, it's "definitely." Don't worry though, I spelled it wrong for ages until I had the boredom to Google it. lol

Sliq

Smash Master
I slept from 2 A.M. Friday until 10 P.M. Saturday....that isn't good, right?

BIG C

Smash Master
RESULTS!!!!

TEAMS
1 tink and dope
2 eddie and jiano
3 cunning and trail

SINGLES
1 jiano
2 Tink
3 wuwu
4 dope
5 cunning
5 Eddie
7 viperboy
7 joel
9 BIG C
9 Ruben
9 mendoza
9 captain awesome
13 chen
13 BigD
13 Zec
13 terry g
17 eric
17 ramon
17 jesus omega
17 nickb
17 capps
17 terry
17 Brightside
17 acro
25 The Beast
25 tre
25 Zjiin
25 ASmoney
25 quaz
25 hoefler
25 Brickman
25 ctip

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
**** look at jiano froin people left and right, its a good thing there was no cheap *** ic player there to cheap you out :).

haha james got froed.

good **** ugly one

josh.... your done with this game... dont let 3rd get to your head and make you keep playing..... because your emo.... there is nothing else to it. emo ****er.

eddie.... lucky *******s in teams lol yet you deserved to win because you and jiano used honorable characters. good ****.

Zzarkc-20

Smash Rookie
Haha, This was my first tournament and I must say I'm extremely happy with it. I didn't like kill everyone, but it was still tons of fun, and I must say, the Jiano and Dope matchup (The first one if there was a meeting up later on, we had to leave early) was quite entertaining, and something I've longed to see in person. That really just amazed me. Nice job to all who competed!

Izmo

Smash Cadet
Ya, same here. It was my first tourney too, but it was crazy fun. Lots of cool people who gave me good advice. Thanks to Big C and everyone else who helped run it!

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
good tourney bigc and co. i had a good time. congrats to all the winners and losers.. and everyone i played

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
*rubs eyes* wtf @ jiano!! Way to rep the falcon! (YOU BETTER HAVE USED FALCON!)
it was sorta ********.

tink decided to go falcon first match, barely lost so tried it again and lost again. +rep to jiano cuz he received an honorary title of beast jr. but it would have been a diff set if tink went fox every time.

Top Bottom