• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 1: Portage, IN tournament Jan.6th confirmed date and venue

TRE1

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tourney, Big Cizzle.

And uh, to the guys at the hotel, Sorry we didn't say bye or thanks

We left at like a quarter to 9, and you all looked so peaceful (hung over)
I couldn't have waken you up. But I look forward to the next one.

saZmus

Smash Cadet
Tournament was awesome, wish 1 guy and me could have done better in teams but whatever, there's always next time. Amazingly I didn't get a headache for once, so that was pretty sweet. Oh also, if anyone at the tournament was told to put your real name **** instead of your boards name by the people there, F-that. People i knew were asking me who Terry G was and i was like.... it's me. Anyway, thanks for all the friendlies and nice matches with everyone else. Can't wait for another tourny.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Ditto on that. Good thing you thought to put the Terry G instead of just Terry. I didn't think that far ahead, even though you were in line right ahead of me. I wish I'd put Jekyll down instead. "Terry" just looks out of place in the rankings. :(.

Izmo

Smash Cadet
Least you guys didn't do what I did :p I got confused and put two names down, my regular name and then my Smash name. I almost ended up registered as Plismo because I did that ^^;

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
Nubs. You should have "The Blackstar" on your birth certificate like me, then you wouldn't have that problem.

Well, I would have that, if I was born instead of just willed into existence by the smash gods.

Ctip_5

Smash Rookie
How bout some 2v2's next time? dam voltorb just blew up....boom (joel passes out) Gimmie that blanket...(joel recovers from passing out then steals tink's blanket) Man forget this im leaving... (joel Passes out the second time) "Best night eva" Thanks Dope,Tink,Viperboy,BIGC,Giano,Cunning,and especially joel for providing the entertainment. Oh and zec is gonna get the worst whoopin the next time i see him... U kno why

AS Money

Smash Lord
I love makeing up pools lol sorry for the constant **** ups in them

:cry:i did my best:cry:

lol i think i took two stock at the hotel crews(and that was the biggest bong i have ever seen)

anyway BIG C it was fun teamin with you did a lot better than i thought we would i mean come on your marth my sheik who would have thunk it

at least i won most of my marth dittos fun **** for everyone i played

Tink

Smash Hero
this tourny was really fun. i hope that people can see that we found a good place for tournies and that we can have them again. Good Job to jinao for just beasting it up.

people need to stay tuned to gauntlet next week, so you can read about the MW ****!!!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
yea, you did kind of MOLEST me that first match. GG to you as well.

And to Eddie:
One of these days, Big man...One of these days.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
hoefler i was so scared that first match man, id have been in trouble if you got me there.
eddie i would have taken you to battlefield if i didnt ban it, i got froed on the levels i liked haha
as$ took me to jungle japes, that was cool
pete chen i surprised myself against you, good games
i didnt go samus on you ruben, you win this time
jianooooo
sorry to the beast for losing teams for us, too good at dk cg
kirkq you should count your blessings
trail didnt play singles
the fro almost lost to my samus

great tourney bigc

Mars-

Smash Champion
**** I'm really mad I missed this one. Well it sounded like a good tourny anyway. So no East Coast people came over?

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
huge johnz pretty much turned into moderate johnz. Oh well... anyway every tourny I realize I have a lot to learn. It was a pretty cool tourny. I loved watching Jiano own people.

BIG C

Smash Master
so yea guys get froooed i got 9th using all marth in bracket other than 1 match vs ramon whose peach was 222 good

and to chen man, i think it was a fluke next time u should ban battlefield thats why i won and u thought u could beat the gay upb on the fin at corneria

and to brightside get froooed in dem marf dittos sonz just pure froage right there counter FTW

Top Bottom