• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 1: Portage, IN tournament Jan.6th confirmed date and venue

RapE

Smash Ace
Midland is coming with about 4 people but we need some place to stay or something come on people you know you want to house us!

GOTS

Smash Apprentice
I'll be attending this. I could possibly bring a t.v.

Welcome, GOTS.
You last visited: 07-07-2006 at 05:57 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 51.

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah where are we staying? if there is no place then we may not come so someone let us know whats going on.. we have other party's we could be at!

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Terry and I are coming, I don't know about the rest of the crew though.
Trippy...I spent 2 minutes wondering if I'd asked you for a ride, and then I remembered Sazmus's name was Terry too.

So Big Ceasar...Since the phrase "early as hell" has quite a large timeframe, If I showed up at about 10:00AM, would I be the only person there?

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
nickBBBB!!!! he better really be coming to this.

bigc, this is the same place as xtreme gaming right? ill bring my cube.

i need a partner for teams.

Sliq

Smash Master
Cincinnati will be coming, and housing would be tight. It should be me, Kel, Ameer, Overswarm, Tayo, and maybe Ashley (if she needs a ride and wants to go). More than likely not everyone will go. So, will anoyone be offering housing to us?

RamonNoodles

Smash Cadet
Hot diggity ****, a smash tournament. After party huh, i'm gonna have to get those details later. That girl on the football ad that showed up is so hott. I don't need premium membership if ads like that keep showing up.

Tink

Smash Hero
OHHHHH MANNN!!! TEH NOODLES IS COMMING!!!!! finally we get to see trail vs noodles rematch :D.

Sliq

Smash Master
It is looking like I might not be making this event.

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
dont think im goin to make it unless i can find a ride quick

Swil

Smash Apprentice
Hey I might be able to make it I got to talk to my Mom this is pretty close to were I live and im looking forward to playing in a tournament since I never have before.

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
RamonNoodles! Sweet.

Also, bad news guys. I blew a tire and it cost me a **** load of money for a new one. I'll probably still be able to make it, but maybe for friendly only, or MAYBE just singles or doubles. We'll see.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm kind of up in the air right now...why can I never get ahold of Ameer before a tournament?

I might make it out there. We'll see, I suppose.

It will be a great mystery until the tourney starts.

Top Bottom