• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSAM's Tournament Thread, Date: TBA

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
This one will be interesting, I just hope I can make it. I'm a spontaneous person so I have to see what I'm doing closer to the time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Good luck at this Dash.

Make sure you atleast place top 3 to win some money lol.

Any recording equipment at this event btw so I can see dash **** everyone?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Might attend this
nice one

Whats the fastest way to get there from victoria?
#
well either victoria -> oxford circus -> northolt -> 282 bus
or victoria to victoria -> oxford circus -> baker street -> rayners lane

relativley the same i guess try TFL journey planner :)

Good luck at this Dash.

Make sure you atleast place top 3 to win some money lol.

Any recording equipment at this event btw so I can see dash **** everyone?
yeah we got equipment :)

ANYONE HU ACTUALLY WANTS TO SIGN UP PM ME, ITS EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF THE ENTRANTS THIS WAY!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
nice one

#
well either victoria -> oxford circus -> northolt -> 282 bus
or victoria to victoria -> oxford circus -> baker street -> rayners lane

relativley the same i guess try TFL journey planner :)

yeah we got equipment :)

ANYONE HU ACTUALLY WANTS TO SIGN UP PM ME, ITS EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF THE ENTRANTS THIS WAY!
Ah live tings I'll do that journey planner malarkey in a moment

I can't go cos I have college on that day. I already said lol.
Your soooo rubbish man! Alright I'll See whats good

Dash i'll be going there from Victoria so i can meet you there and we'll go if you want.
Alright Like I said I'll have a look see what I'm doing closer to the time. But if I am going I'll meet up with you no prolem

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
^_^ Imma ready for this. I've improved quite a bit since I last played you. Oh and if there is going to be a doubles tourney, I'm up for that too. Shall be sweet :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
^_^ Imma ready for this. I've improved quite a bit since I last played you. Oh and if there is going to be a doubles tourney, I'm up for that too. Shall be sweet :D
Make sure you go to the London Monthly 4 days before this aswell lol.:bee:

What people from HSAM are coming to the London Monthly btw and good luck with this event, looks like it's gonna be good but sorry I can't make it since I NEVER seem to make any of your events lol.

NessySmashBros

Smash Apprentice
Well I hope to be going to the Monthly one aswell. It's just more difficult to get to the monthies. I just gotta convince my parents that they wanna go there for the day and get a free lift. Other wise it's the most costly and fussy way :/

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
I might have to cancel going to this but dont take me off the list yet becuase im not sure.

On the 28th im going to the Chelsea match that starts at 7.45 so i think i can come down to yours until about 5.30 then ill head off.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
I might have to cancel going to this but dont take me off the list yet becuase im not sure.

On the 28th im going to the Chelsea match that starts at 7.45 so i think i can come down to yours until about 5.30 then ill head off.
fair doos man, thats what some of my crew should be doing cos they have somehting to go to themselves that day but it aint till like late they have too leave soooo yeah just let me know.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I may very well be in London during this time, so I will try my best to make it, I'll keep you informed.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
its part of y plan to see if this will increase participation and keep it organised cos last time i ran a double and it got all hectic.....the next event however will be brawl only man :)
ok thanks brawl only YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

keep me updated nearer time of next one plz man :p

and lol at trio3 and yenthis posting after i did they been looking where i post my EM crew

Tamoo

Smash Master
Kman: tourneys been called off for the 28th, although they haven't really advertised this fact very well >.>

HSAM: I suggest sending PMs and stuff to ppl who said they'd attend cos its quite short notice for the date to be changed.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
EVERY ONE WHO SAID THEY ARE ATTENDING PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE DATE CHANGE!!!!!

Soz for any inconvienice

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
yeah man come if you want.... try and bring your guys too cos i know some of them said they would be coming but i dunno if the date change,changes any of that.

Top Bottom