• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSAM's Tournament Thread, Date: TBA

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
j3ly couldnt make it

and all im gonna say is no johns, but synapse knows how to deal with fox's pretty well and i cant play peach's yet :(

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
ermmmm hopefully will be done with all of them by tonight but yeah check oOHSAMOo and then go on the channel should be there....

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
i only played one other falco which combos as efficiently as his...i just couldnt move one he started!!
although he cant play marths very well :p

Kman25

Smash Ace
Was that Deathgazer? Lol Yeah he hates Marths, Prolly his worst match, Same with me actually =S

@Pro: Yeah he keeps telling me your Fox is gay and its a gimping **** lol

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
kman: yeah it was deathgazer and yeah i was thinking about switching vs you too
yeah man **** his lasers!

Kman25

Smash Ace
Yeah is lasers are gay! But I can just float over em edgeguard him to death lol.

@Jjlinard: You shouldve tbh, Never know what couldve happened, Whens the next time your gonna host btw?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
mmm next time if my fox vs peach match up is still poor...... and ermmm undecided atm most likely in the next holiday

takoyaki

Smash Cadet
those who wish to follow me, i welcome with my hands.
and the red sun sinks at last into the hills of gold, peace to this young warrior, with the sound of guns...kman is cool, jon is a paedophile

Top Bottom