• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

JUDGE

Smash Lord
On the new rating system I'd say I'm somewhere between the high 4s to the low 5s...

I think the new system is better, I think it could be used with a number of threads to help people improve their games
oh yeah tht's good idea^^
maybe you should pm 777

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
To be honest, who's to say exactly where a player is on this list? The only possible way to tell would be to fight the worst smash player in the world and the best smash player in the world. But then, you still wouldn't have an exact, or even approximate idea of where you are scored. Scoring yourself as a Smash player is just impossible.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
60. Maybe 70 on a good day. :x

Clask

Smash Rookie
I'm about a 53. I plan to get a lot better in the time being.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
To be honest, who's to say exactly where a player is on this list? The only possible way to tell would be to fight the worst smash player in the world and the best smash player in the world. But then, you still wouldn't have an exact, or even approximate idea of where you are scored. Scoring yourself as a Smash player is just impossible.
no not really
the thread is called "how would YOU!!! rate yourself"
so i wanna know how do you rate yourself by the experience that you alredy had by playing brawl
i don't want a official score of you, understand???^^

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
65 on scale 1, 4.5 on 2. (this applies to me on Melee, btw, since I don't own brawl yet.)

FaWa

Smash Apprentice
Hrm...I'd say maybe a 54. I'm decent, but I need to improve on mindgaming.

New System... 4.5.

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Let's see... I'm probably somewhere around 70 on the first scale, and 6 on the second.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Well I'm not really sure but I'm seem to do well against any player on wifi, most of the time
on a scale of one to ten I'm a 6 :p

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
no not really
the thread is called "how would YOU!!! rate yourself"
so i wanna know how do you rate yourself by the experience that you alredy had by playing brawl
i don't want a official score of you, understand???^^
It's still difficult to make an accurate decision. However, I would probably give myself a 6 or 7, just as an estimate.

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I wouldn't look at this as a feel good thread at all. When people rate themselves, they should be looking to improve that rating; that's why I included some base descriptions of some of the things that certain levels of players would have. By accepting your current level of play, you can work towards the next level.

Or, if you're already wtfpwn 11, play Smash 64 and beat everyone there. Oh, wait. :laugh:

Shadia

Smash Cadet
ehmm, I would say maybe a 53 or something around there, I'm really not that good. but I'm working on it, that has to count for something! :)

MetaYoshi14

Smash Rookie
idk, maybe upper 50's/lower 60's. i can beat almost all my friends over wi-fi but they're no challenge compared to here.

fullynick

Smash Apprentice
probably like 4-6 because my techskill is pretty good, and i can DI and stuff (6) but i don't have anyone to play or get good against (4) and compared to everyone else here lol im about (1)

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Kosk is probably the only one I'd believe.

You all overrate yourselves.
I give myself a 55. Do you believe that? Though I do believe that almost everybody herer overrates thamselves. And your not an 18 :) Your higher.
On his other list I give myself somewhere from 4 to 6, but but of those are pushing it, so I say i'm probably a 5.

Tmathh

Smash Rookie
probably around 6.5 6ish im pretty good but i still gotta alot to learn to truly become a pro

Garquille14

Smash Apprentice
7 - Advanced
I can comprehend a lot more than someone would be able to normally at my level, but the problem is that I have virtually no one to play with anymore. All of my practice is theoretical for the most part now.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
No joke, I'm like a 91 to be honest. I don't usually lose.
unless your OFFICALLY BETTER THAN ME, im mostly likely gonna whip you everytime.

Top Bottom