• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How was your day thread.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I came out to my mom today. It's been an okay day. *waves sad rainbow flag at the dead Gay Smashers thread*

Grandeza

Smash Master
Well as I said I'm leaving for Harvard in a few minutes. Wish me luc guys. I want them to remember me when I apply in 6 years ^_^

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I need to mission it up to my school which is an hour away to get a character reference from my head of year and it's pouring down rain.

But the good part is I have an interview tomorrow.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I came out to my mom today. It's been an okay day. *waves sad rainbow flag at the dead Gay Smashers thread*
Hey, congrats, how'd it go?

Also, my day went decently, I saw a racoon in a grease drum trying to get out. They put a plank in there to help it escape.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Well, nothing interesting has happened today yet... I don't really expect anything to.

Yesterday though... what a terrible day! My ex-girlfriend told me she loved me BUT she has a boyfriend, AND SHE WANTS TO GET BREAST REDUCTION.

WHAT. THE. HELL????

Oh, and I still have tinnitus in my ears. -___-;

Overload

Smash Lord
I played a lot of smash today. in other words, freaking awesome

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I haven't done much, but I'd say it was okay. I beat the third dungeon (Jabu-Jabu's Belly) on Ocarina of Time, and then saved when I finally got to be Adult Link. I also completed the mask quest. (This was in my third playthrough of the Ocarina of Time three heart challenge.)

After that, I did a bunch of stuff I normally do. At nighttime, I watched a movie called "U-571," and it was pretty good.

Afterwards, I practiced on Melee for an hour. I did horrible tonight, so I got kinda mad and quit.

Basically, whenever I'm not doing something entirely special, I'm running around outside while listening to my iPod, playing video games, and sitting in front of a fan.

...Well, come to think of it, my day was horrible, after I found out something. My so-called step-dad (which we all hate) was found out to be using Spyware on us. Everything I've ever typed here, or ever looked at, has been found out by him. I hate him so much...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey, congrats, how'd it go?

Also, my day went decently, I saw a racoon in a grease drum trying to get out. They put a plank in there to help it escape.
Tanooki didn't fly out? :confused:

She took it as well as I hoped. There was some crying (apparently I'm "growing up"), and some "Are you sure?", and she didn't even touch the ice cream I bought her to ease her into it - but she's ok with it. God, WHERE THE HELL IS THE GAY SMASHERS THREAD?! I need to vent and express!

Today - as off 2:44 AM has been... sweaty. :urg:

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
im working at NIH right now. it's lunch break right now, and then i have to run another PCR.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
It was so booooring -_- Did my homework, hung on the internet all day long......*dies of boredom* Yesterday was way better.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Why can't you vent and express here?
Eh, it's not the proper place for it. Tangents destroy good threads occasionally...

Today has been good. I've been awake for an hour. (Yes, I woke up at 6PM :p)
And now the small children inhabiting my home are soon to leave to the park - leaving me the house nice and empty and quiet.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well... I went to work for 10 hours, came back home, took a shower, ate, talked with my girlfriend over my cell, came here to smashboards, and basically this pattern follows almost everyday

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
mate tongiht got punched in the face by this little ******* then later chased by the ****ers with nives ;little ****s **** tht **** you know. good night innit itll hurt in themornin but oh well funn whkle it lasted

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
mate im just a nice guy innit bunch of greedy ****s tryin to to take my phone. thats my **** i offered you help and insted you chase me? **** that.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
nah mate i didn't get jacked, i got punched in the face by some little man tryin to act hard, laughed at him and walked off, then got chased by a bunch of chavs but got away/ after i offered them help

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I got up early today to try and get the iPhone... The line was already huge so I gave up and jot the Palm Centro. I saved like $150.After that i played some smash and got on the boards

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Started my newest work out routine.(Added more sets/changed up the reps)

Felt good.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ wow!, do you like to lift weights as well?, because I know I do and I do it regularly, which reminds me, I gotta start getting with reps up since i've been getting kinda lazy just being here on smashboards lol..

SilverSonic101

Smash Cadet
Frustarated that my computer won't load the programs I want it to load. Hopefully my dad will get better. It hasn't been good so far.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Boring. I want to go sailing with my gf but it's raining nonstop down here. Oh well.
Current activity: Typing on smashboards and refreshing email while munching on homemade cheese quesadillas and listening to my dvd of Gabriel Iglesias' "Hot and Fluffy". **** yeah...

stratele

Smash Apprentice
today was awesome!

Last day of college for this year. Start again in augest. 6 weeks of fun and hopefully sun!

Lots of fun with a bouncey ball as well :laugh:

RichBrown

Smash Master
Today I took a good look around this site for the first time in years. It's extremely nostalgic, I used to post here all the time. Thanks to a renewed interest in Smash, I'll probably stick around again for a while.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Today's been a bit decent. Mostly boring, but I got some stuff done.

This morning, I finally beat Star Battle Arena on Mario Party 8. Then, I went to sleep and got back up at 12:something (I stayed up all night last night). When I got up, I rode my back around until the delivery truck came. The guy handed me a box, and I got really excited because I ordered a portable iPod charger two days ago. Unfortunately when I opened it, it wasn't what I thought it was. :( Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

I didn't do much after that.

Top Bottom